The ninjas

This time, the ninjas came to them. Mist wore her makeup as usual.
"Oh it's you guys!" Krizalid said, turning around. "You guys completely missed the BOF show!"
"No we didn't," Ayane said, shaking her head with a crepe in her hand. "We saw their performance. We just had a hard time getting through the crowd to find you guys!"
"Is Honoka here?" Kasumi asked, looking around. "I can sense her and I think I saw pink hair somewhere."
"She's over there with the princess," K' said, pointing to where Honoka and Kula were standing with Foxy and Diana acting as their guards. "See that poofy thing over there? Yeah that's where they are."
"That's Diana, isn't it?" Ryu said, looking at Diana's hair with a smirk. "Yeah it definitely is."
"Do you know that Max went on a date with her?" Krizalid said with a grin. "You should've seen K's face when we told him!"
"What did he do?" Maxima asked. "You guys didn't tell me..."
"He fainted," Zayn said, taking out a fruit stick. "He spit the juice he was drinking all over Iori, exaggerated dramatically and then clutched his head and fainted."
"Zayn!" K' said, smacking Zayn's arm with a frown. "Don't!"
Zayn smirked at K', infuriating him even more.
"Anyway, Max, how did the date go?" Hayate asked. "Well, you definitely didn't anger her because if you did, you would've gotten your electronic head chopped off with her rapier."
"It went well," Maxima said. "We're discussing about a second."
The ninjas awwed when he said that. K' still looked kinda disturbed.
"Anyway, is that your friend?" Kasumi asked, looking at Benimaru who was once again on stage. "I dunno why, but for some reason he looks... KOF-ish..."
"He's from KOF, alright," K' said, nodding. "But he's a major pain. Max and I were once forced to team up with him and boy did we regret it!"
"Do you know that he's after Iori's sister?" Krizalid said with a smirk. "Oh you should have seen how he looked when he came to our place."
"He dragged us here all the way here from Texas just to spy on their date," Zayn said with a grin. "Oh that day was really eventful!"
"Where's his sister?" Sakura asked. "I wanna see her!"
"She's probably backstage," Maxima said. "She can play the saxophone too, you know?"
"Come on guys!" Kasumi said excitedly. "Let's go see them!"
"And congratulate them," Hayate added.
The K' team went with them too. They decided to leave the two girls with the tall women and went backstage. The CYS were preparing for their performance when they went in. They left to go to the stage right when the ninjas walked in.
"I sense a very menacing energy here," Ryu said, his mouth forming a thin line. He sensed Yashiro's menace and dislike towards the BOF. "It's none of you guys, but it's something else."
"Probably those Orochi people," Krizalid said with a shrug. "You know about them right?"
"Yeah I do," Ryu said. "There's three, but two of it are suppressed. They don't serve as a threat, but the third one... it's very... strong."
"Probably Snow-head, as Iori calls him," K' said with a chuckle. "That's the nickname for Yashiro, by the way."
They met with the BOF and they were excited to see the ninjas. Aiko saw them for the first time and instantly became friends with them.
"I'm Kasumi," Kasumi introduced herself. "It's so nice to meet you! You look just like Iori."
"Yeah we both took after our father," Aiko said with a smile. "You know of our family curse, right?"
"Yeah," Ayane said. "Glad that Iori got rid of it. I'm Ayane, by the way."
They chatted and Iori was happy to see that they were getting along.
"You should've seen her when Honoka first came to our place," Iori said with a chuckle. "She almost threw her out."
"I didn't know!" Aiko said guiltily. "She just came out of nowhere and was like 'where's Iori?'! How do you expect me to not get confused?"
"But they're getting along fine," Iori said in the end. "Hey, Honoka actually really likes her."
Benimaru came to the backstage area after the fashion show and saw them.
"Are you guys the ninjas that our pryomancers speak of?" Benimaru asked. Then he spotted Kasumi and bowed. "It is a pleasure to meet you."
"Hi..." Kasumi said, a little weirded out.
"Yeah I'm her brother," Hayate said, stepping forward. "The name's Hayate."
"And I'm her boyfriend," Hayabusa said, mirroring his actions. "The name's Ryu Hayabusa."
Hayate gave an annoyed sound and shook his head.
"So keep out of Kasumi," Hayabusa continued. "Or else you'll be slashed to death."
Benimaru grinned and retreated slightly. He smirked when he spotted the Alphas and Ayane.
"Well, if Kasumi isn't available, then I'll just snag one of her sisters," Benimaru said smugly. "She seems to have many!"
"Yeah, that ain't happening," Ayane said, taking out her Kunai.
"Whoa whoa, chill, guys," Benimaru said, taking a step back with his hands raised. "Jeez, you guys are feisty!"
"Oi, how are you supposed to win over Iori's sister if you showcase your flirtiness in front of her and her brother?" Kyo whispered. "Stop it, idiot. Or els, it's yet another sleepless night with saxophone music in your backyard."
"Don't worry, I have earmuffs now," Benimaru said with a smirk. "Just see what I'll do."
He went to Aiko and whipped a rose out of thin air and gave it to her. Aiko chuckled and decided to accept it. Iori watched him, shaking his head.
"That dude is never gonna learn," Iori said, annoyed. "I think I should teach him a lesson."
"Yeah you say it as if it's something big," K' said, rolling his eyes. "Do you know what he means by that?"
The ninjas shook their heads. Terry came to the with a smirk, evidently overhearing their conversation. K' became annoyed and moved away a little when he saw Terry approaching.
"He played the saxophone in his backyard at night," Terry said with a smirk. "You know, he actually got fired? Benimaru had an event the next day and he totally flunked it! You might've heard of it. He was all over the Internet!"
"Haha we don't have WiFi nor line in our village!" Daisy said, laughing. "So no Internet over there."
"No Internet?!" Terry exclaimed in shock. "Gosh, you guys are more secret than I thought!"
"Yeah enough about that now," K' said, annoyed. "He also went spying on him with us. Gosh, that escape was incredible!"
"What did you guys do?" Hayate asked.
K' and Zayn turned to Iori to ask if it was a good idea to explain.
"It's a long story," Iori said. "Let's just say it ended bad for blondie. But it wasn't because of us. That douche brought it onto himself. Aiko left him."
"I still sense the sinister energy," Ryu said suddenly. "We have to get rid of it."
"Oh please do," Iori said. "I would love to see Snow-head get slashed with your katana and my claws and also scorched by my flames."
"You hate him that much, huh?" Mist asked. "Well, figures."
"I have a reason," Iori said. "That idiot is really annoying! Even if I don't get in his way, he tries to destroy me. All because of that time when the club we wanted to play at chose my band over his. He's a sore loser..."
"That explains his sour face when he left to play," Hayate said. "Anyway, you guys are done playing?"
"We might have another later," Iori said with a smirk. "That is, if the audience wants us."
The CYS were about to leave the stage after playing Fanatic Waltz when the audience started chanting.
"B. O. F! B. O. F! B. O. F!" The crowd chanted. "We want a collab!"
"Oh my god, no!" Iori groaned, disgusted. "Not with them!"
Kyo and the others looked disgusted too.
"Shermie and Chris aren't that bad, but Yashiro..." Kyo said with a frown. "Can we just have a solo? As in just us?"
Konosuke suddenly hurried in.
"What are you guys waiting for?" Konosuke asked. "Go! Go play with them!"
Gingerly, they grabbed their instruments and went to the stage. Iori intentionally bumped into Yashiro's shoulder before plugging his bass in.
The stage helpers brought another drum set for Terry and another amplifier for the additional instruments. They brought another keyboard stand for Nakoruru too.
They grudgingly discussed on what song to play first.