Setup plan

Ash quickly booked Gato and Hotaru a hotel room and they carried him up. It was a good thing that the room was on the same floor that Iori, the K' team and Terry were staying at.
Ash looked at the time and panicked.
"I need to get going," Ash quickly said. "Betty's almost awake!"
"How do you know that?" Iori asked, puzzled.
"Her alarm would go off in about fifteen minutes!" Ash said. "So I have to go now."
He fled with Saiki and saw Jacques waiting for them at the gates.
"Quick, Milady is almost awake," Jacques said, leading them in. "Mademoiselle Roux is almost awake too."
They ran into their rooms just as Elisabeth came out of her room. Ash quickly changed out of his casual clothes.
He casually went downstairs and turned the television on. Saiki soon followed, tying his hair as he came down the stairs. Elisabeth was behind him and thought he was Ash.
"You're awake early," Elisabeth said, watching him go down the stairs.
"Oh, hi Elisabeth," Saiki greeted.
"What? Oh..." Elisabeth finally realised. "Hey Saiki. Thought you were Ash for a moment there."
Adalene soon came downstairs, fully dressed with her hair perfectly done.
"So what happened?" Adalene asked, sitting next to Ash.
"The guy's been found," Ash said. "He's at the L'amore hotel."
"Is that where Monsieur Yagami and his band mates are staying at?" Adalene asked hopefully.
"Yes..." Ash said with a sigh. "How did you know?"
"Just a wild guess," Adalene said with a shrug.
"Makes sense, I guess," Ash said, nodding. "But yeah. We'll be going there later. You wanna come?"
"Can I really?" Adalene asked hopefully. "I want to have a picture with the whole band!"
"If you want," Ash said with a shrug. "But seriously, though. It's weird to see someone making a fuss for your best friends, but not with you."
"You're their best friend?!" Adalene asked in shock.
"Why, of course he is," Saiki said, putting his arm around Ash's shoulders. "They even went on vacation together."
"How did you know that?!" Ash asked in surprise.
"You told me, remember?" Saiki said, hinting the cousin thing.
"Right... Ash said, annoyed.
Jacques announced breakfast and they went to the dining hall.
"What time are you going home?" Ash asked Adalene while eating.
"Well... the reason why I'm here is because there's no one home now..." Adalene said with a sigh. "My parents are out on a business trip in Lyon. So yeah."
"Why didn't you go along?" Ash asked, puzzled.
"I have a dance recital in three days," Adalene said. "And I really need to go. My parents couldn't cancel their trip so here I am."
"When is it?" Ash asked.
"On the Fête de la Musique," Adalene said. "In the Opera House."
"You do know that the BOF are also performing there on that day, right?" Ash said. "You'd be there on about the same time."
"Yeah, I know," Adalene said. "That's why I'm so excited!"
"One more question," Ash said. "What about Georgina?"
"You don't know?" Adalene said, raising an eyebrow.
"What happened to her?" Ash asked, mildly concerned.
"Gaspard and his sister are staying over at her place," Adalene said. "Her parents didn't allow at first, that was until they saw how he looked and how he came in with his sister."
"That guy's sneakier that I thought..." Ash said, shaking his head. "So you have no choice but to crash here instead..."
"Yes..." Adalene admitted sheepishly. "This is the safest place I could go to besides home and Georgina's place. What's safer than the home of the one who protects the innocent?"
Elisabeth grinned and sat down with a cup of coffee. Jacques started serving them breakfast.
"You're welcomed to stay here as long as you want," Elisabeth said. "We welcome you with open arms."
'Thank you Betty,' Ash grinned to himself. 'Even though Psycho destroyed my chances with Addie, you restored it.'
Ash gave Saiki a sharp nudge.
"That's for almost ruining my chances," Ash whispered, annoyed. "Luckily Betty helped me."

Ash, Saiki and Adalene went to the L'amore hotel. Elisabeth was safely distracted at a prestigious wine tasting session. Ash was happy for that.
"The guy's in here," Ash said, leading them to Gato's room. "We actually kidnapped him..."
They went in and Gato was sitting on the bed with a sulky expression. Hotaru sat next to him, trying to convince him to go on the date.
"You need to have fun, Niisama," Hotaru persuaded. "Oh come on!"
"What about the part you said you saw father?" Gato demanded. "Was that a lie?"
"Technically no," Ash barged in. "Duo mentioned that he saw someone that looked like an older version of you in China."
"Take me there now!" Gato demanded.
"No rush," Ash said cooly. "Duo will bring him to you, don't worry."
"Yeah, right now, you chill," Saiki said. "You need to loosen up, buddy."
"You're learning fast..." Ash said, surprised.
"What is he learning?" Adalene asked, puzzled.
"Eh this guy's from the... countryside," Ash said. "Very... deep and... not as civilised. They don't even know how to use computers!"
Well, this fact was sorta true, since computers didn't exist back in 1729...
Adalene grinned and nodded.
"Welcome to the city, Monsieur Psych," Adalene grinned, giving his shoulder a tap. "There's a lot more you're gonna learn."
"Yeaaah, you wouldn't wanna touch him," Ash said, slowly taking her hand off Saiki's shoulder. "He's um... a little shy."
"Didn't seem like it," Adalene said with a shrug.
Kula suddenly appeared and insisted Ash to take her out in a sweet shop spree.
"Pleeeeeaaase?" Kula begged. "I wanna come with you!"
K' appeared and gave Ash a glare.
"Heh not if Dash isn't coming," Ash quickly said. "Yagami? You coming?"
"But of course!" Iori joined in. "Zayn is too."
"What about me?" Maxima added with a grin.
"And me!" Krizalid said. "Sweets!"
"How old are you guys?" Adalene asked, surprised.
"We're both twenty-nine," Maxima said. "I know, I know, I look older than Kriz. I get it, alright?"
"Yeah, but what I'm surprised is, you're acting very maturely..." Adalene grinned. "No offence, Monsieur, but I think that's the reason why people think you're older."
"Then what about this guy?" K' asked, putting his elbow on Krizalid's shoulder. "This is my brother, by the way."
"He's... he's fine, I guess?" Adalene said. "But I can see that he's a sweet tooth."
"What about me?!" Gato demanded. "I don't even have a clue as to how I ended up here in France!"
"How did you guys even bring him?" Adalene asked, puzzled.
"Through the air, duh," Ash said truthfully. "Where else do flights fly?"
'This guy must've had a very long sleep...' Adalene thought.
Iori motioned them to enter an adjoining room, even Hotaru.
"You rest, Niisama," Hotaru said, getting up. "You didn't sleep well last night."
They went to the adjoining room which was actually Kula and Isolde's room. They closed the door and sat down.
"So how are we gonna set them up?" Iori asked. "You got any idea, Crimson?"
Ash simply shrugged.
"At least Gato knows why he's here," Ash said. "Betty hasn't got a clue!"
"You guys didn't even tell her?" Iori asked in surprise. The three of them shook their heads. "You guys..."
"Hey hey, don't worry, Yagami," Terry said. "I have a plan."
Terry started telling them of his plan.
"But are you sure it'll work?" Ash asked. "Gato's more of a stone than Betty!"
"Ash is right," Hotaru agreed. "Niisama is very serious. He even used to deny me being his sister just to protect me..."
"That bit was sorta lame, if you asked me..." Terry said. "But yeah, let's just try. First thing we gotta do is dress your brother up real nice."
"And I've got just the guy for that!" Iori said with a grin. "Dash?"
"I'll try..." K' begrudgingly said. "Kriz is helping me too."
"I'll help too," Hotaru added.
"Maxima will give maximum help too," Maxima added with a grin.
"What about my sweets?" Kula asked, dismayed that they were all planning to groom Gato instead.
Ash sighed.
"We can worry about the date later," Ash said. "We need to tend to the Princess first..."
"I'll be coming too," K' changed his mind.
"Sweets!" Krizalid cheered.
The others facepalmed.