Orochi

"Hey ugly!" Kyo called, gaining Goenitz's attention. "How does it feel like to have your plan foiled again?"
Goenitz smirked and read the last lines for Orochi's resurrection.
"Arise, my lord!" Goenitz announced.
The ground split and to his surprise, a much shorter Orochi arose.
"I thought you said it would take the form of an eight-headed, eight-tailed serpent?" Kyo whispered to Chizuru. "What's this?"
Chizuru shrugged, just as surprised. Iori started snickering.
"Master?" Goenitz asked in shock. "What happened to you?!"
"I don't have enough power in me..." Orochi said. "Goenitz, where is the Sacrificial Maiden?!"
"Somewhere safe," Iori said smugly. "Far, far away from your grasp."
Orochi and Goenitz suddenly smirked.
To their surprise, Iori suddenly put a hand over his mouth, making a gaging sound. Chizuru looked concerned.
"Yagami?" Chizuru called in concern. "Yagami, are you okay?"
Blood dripped from between his fingers. He suddenly growled, shoving Chizuru aside.
"Die!" Iori roared.
"Yagami?" Chizuru said in surprise.
His eyes were glowing red and steam left his mouth.
But what surprised them even more was the sudden heart-beat sound that came out of nowhere. They were in the middle of a forest!
They turned around to see that the CYS, Billy, Rock and Nakoruru had set up a band and was playing music!
They were playing Control Crisis.
"You've got to be kidding me..." Chizuru said in surprise. "Kyo?"
"I have no idea too," Kyo said with a shrug.
"We do not wish to stop Orochi, but at the same time, we don't think we should help you," Chris said. "So we're just gonna make the background music!"
Chrizuru scratched her head in surprise. She turned back to Iori and watched him, confused.
'I thought I had lifted the curse...' Chizuru thought. 'But what's going on now?'
'Is he faking it?' Kyo thought. 'He might be, but his eyes...?'
Iori threateningly charged towards Kyo.
"Yagami, what happened to you?" Kyo said, backing away. "Fight it!"
"Kyooooo!" Iori growled again.
The others were watching from afar, including Aiko and the ninjas.
"Niisan!" Aiko cried.
"What's happening to him?" Honoka asked in shock. "He's acting like a monster!"
"Oooh... I don't like this Iori..." Kula said with a frown. "I wanna turn him into an ice sculpture!"
"Kula no!" K' shouted, catching hold of her arm. "It isn't his fault, it's because of his blood!"
K' felt equally painful watching him act like an animal. He didn't like seeing his best friend act like that. No matter how much he hated Iori before, he still had a lot in common with him, even back then.
"That's not the Iori we know," Hayate frowned. "Aiko, what's happening to him?"
Aiko was crying when she saw her brother like that. She was gonna run to him and try to snap him out of it, but Ayane stopped her.
"What's happening to him?" Ayane asked, grabbing her arm.
"That short guy you see there?" Aiko said, pointing her head towards Orochi. "He's controlling Niisan. Niisan has gone berserk because of the Riot of Blood!"
"I thought he said he lifted the Orochi curse?" Kasumi asked, puzzled.
"That's the thing!" Aiko blurted out, frustrated. "I don't get it too! Looks like we'll never be free of the curse."
"I don't think that's true..." Ryu said, sensing something. "There's something up..."

Chizuru had an idea and ran towards where Orochi was standing.
"Hey Yagami!" Chizuru called. "Come and get me!"
Iori turned towards her menacingly. The musicians started playing Fairy. Chizuru rolled her eyes.
"Yata..." Iori growled, advancing towards her.
Chizuru smirked. As soon as Iori neared her with an attack, Chizuru dodged, causing the attack to hit Orochi instead.
"Master!" Goenitz exclaimed, running towards him.
To his surprise, Iori started attacking him instead. The musicians instantly switched to Tranquilizer. They initially planned for Arashi no Saxophone, but they lacked a saxophonist.
"Seal Orochi!" Iori quickly said. "I'll hold him off!"
Chizuru looked puzzled. Kyo ran to her and shook her out of her thoughts.
"Kagura, quick!" Kyo said. "We need to seal Orochi!"
Orochi started running away. Without his powers, Orochi would be easily resealed again.
All of a sudden, another bright light appeared.
A woman with green skin and vegetation-like hair suddenly arose. Orochi stopped in surprise.
"Gaia?!" Orochi exclaimed in shock. "Why are you here?"
"To stop you," Gaia said.
"Please, I only want to protect you!" Orochi exclaimed. "I love you, Gaia. And I would do anything to protect you!"
"If you wanna do that, do something else," Gaia said. "Destroying humanity is not the way!"
By that time, the Sacred Treasures and Goenitz were there too. They watched in shock. Gaia suddenly turned towards them.
"You..." Gaia said to them. "I want you to promise me something."
"Gaia?!" The four of them exclaimed in shock.
"I want you to preserve my land and save my environment," Gaia said. "I want you to save nature."
The three of them quickly nodded. Goenitz bowed down to her.
"Majestic Gaia!" Goenitz bowed. "What did I ever do to get to see you?"
Gaia grimaced and grew a bunch of vines around Goenitz, trapping him in it.
"I don't like you," Gaia said in disgust. "You say you love my Earth so much, but you continue to destroy my land too."
Goenitz said nothing. It was true. He sometimes trained with his wind in the forest, destroying some trees in the process.
Gaia shook her head and looked at Orochi.
"What do you wanna do?" Gaia asked. "Do you wanna continue doing this and be sealed? Or do you wanna help them by preserving nature?"
"Please, I don't want to be sealed again!" Orochi pleaded. "I will do as you say."
"Good," Gaia said. "But you will still stay here, in your seal. And I will personally ensure that you would not betray me. If you do, I will seal you myself, burying you under my earth. Do understand?"
Orochi nodded.
"Okay, my work here is done, for now," Gaia said. "Sacred Treasures, I will be watching you. And you too, Geography."
She disappeared into the light she came from.
Orochi sighed and came towards them.
"You were faking it, weren't you..." Orochi asked Iori, not surprised. "Well, I should've known."
Iori laughed maniacally.
Orochi went towards the trapped Goenitz.
"Get out of there," Orochi said, annoyed. "You need to help me."
"No, I deserve this!" Goenitz dramatically said. "I deserve to get punished!"
Orochi rolled his eyes and used his weakened power to free Goenitz.
"She asked you to help," Orochi said. "Didn't you hear?"
"All I heard was something about Geography!" Goenitz said.
"She was meaning you," Iori said, crunching on popcorn. "I always thought your name was Geonitz."
"Looks like we're gonna leave right now," Kyo said, turning around. "See you later!"
Orochi grunted and fired an energy projectile at them. The Sacred Treasures dodged.
"Forget what Gaia said!" Chizuru exclaimed in anger. "We need to seal him."
"And I have no objection to that," Gaia's voice came from the sky.
So they dragged Orochi back to the crater where they sealed him earlier. Goenitz tried to stop them, but the ninjas held him off.
The musicians started playing 'Esaka?'.
Together, the Sacred Treasures sealed Orochi off. A circle with the symbol of the three clans formed on the ground.
"No!" Goenitz exclaimed, running towards the seal. "Please! Free my master!"
"You need to learn how to live your life," Yashiro said, going towards them. "We all earned ourselves a second life, and we shouldn't waste it."
"Or else, we can just seal you in here too," Chizuru offered. "Would you like that?"
"I'll stay here," Goenitz said. "I'll do as Gaia says."
"Don't worry, I'll be watching him," Gaia said again. "Like I said, if he betrays me, I'll bury him in my earth."
"Who said that?" Shermie asked in surprise.
"Well, we can definitely trust the Goddess of Earth," Kyo said with a shrug. "What do you say, guys? Wanna celebrate?"
"Yeah!" The other two Sacred Treasures cheerfully agreed.
"Whoa whoa, what just happened?" Yashiro asked. "Sacred Treasures?"
Before they could explain, two people suddenly ran towards the male Sacred Treasures, pushing them to the ground.
"Niisan!"
"Kyo!"
It was Yuki and Aiko. Honoka came running soon after.
"Wow, Yagami," Kyo said, smirking. "Two girls are after you!"
He earned himself a slap from Aiko.
"Niisan, are you okay?" Aiko asked in concern. "What happened to you?"
"Nothing!" Iori said. "I just did that as a distraction!"
Aiko grabbed his collars and started shaking him.
"What?" Iori said, trying to get her off. "It was fun!"
"Well, maybe for you," Honoka said. "We were terrified!"