Following Benimaru

"Are you sure we should go in your car?" K' asked. "Like, Aiko definitely knows what her own brother's car looks like, right?"
"Can we use your car then?" Iori asked.
"No you better not," Maxima said, walking towards them with Krizalid. "She saw your Ford when we came looking for Kula."
"So what do we do?" Iori asked. "Go on foot?"
"Here, take my car," Krizalid said, tossing them the keys. "The fuel tank is full too. But if you finish it, just fill 'er up."
"Thanks Krizalid," Iori said, holding the keys. "We'll bring it back in good condition."
They left in Krizalid's black car. Maxima was thinking something.
"I thought you said you woke up in a crater?" Maxima asked. "Then how did you get so much stuff? You even have like two or three bank accounts, a car, and even a laptop. Who's identity did you use?"
"I'm not really sure," Krizalid said. "I woke up in a forest and went walking around the main road. Then I saw the car and ran to it. It had a note, saying to just take the car and the stuff. Even the wallet!"
"Wow..." Maxima said. "Even the laptop?"
"Yeah!"
"Do you at least know their name?"
"It's someone by the name Victor D."
"Wait... Victor D?!"
"Yeah, why?"
"Do you know what is Donovan's first name?"
"Donowhat?"
"No! His full name is Victor Donovan!"
"No way..."
"Yes way!"
"It might just be a coincidence."
"Wait, let me see who the owner of your bank accounts are."
Maxima took out his laptop and started doing something. He asked Krizalid to pass him his bank cards so that he could see.
"There," Maxima said, showing the laptop screen to Krizalid. "It is Donovan's stuff. He must've left his stuff behind to avoid people from tracking him down."
"So I've been using a bad guy's stuff all this while," Krizalid said. "Well, whatever. He's dead anyway, and what good could this stuff do to him?"
"Anyway, you're right," Maxima said, pouring himself some whiskey. "Whiskey on the rocks?"
"What kind of a whiskey is that?!" Krizalid asked, taking the shot that Maxima handed him. "You drank like six shots of it but you're not in the least drunk!"
"It's regular whiskey," Maxima said, pouring himself another shot. "But I just don't get drunk because..."
"You're a cyborg," Krizalid said with a laugh. "Yeah that makes sense."
They ended up drinking together while talking about random things. Krizalid didn't realise that he took too many shots and was totally wasted.
"Oh yeah I forgot you can still get drunk," Maxima said, seeing drunk Krizalid. "Oh well... I'm gonna get another shot."

Iori, K' and Zayn waited for Benimaru to arrive in front of the Yagami home.
"Are you sure he didn't already came and picked your sister up?" K' asked, leaning back on his seat, extremely annoyed with the useless waiting.
"No, because... do you see that?" Iori said, pointing to the shoe rack near the front door. "Her shoes are still there."
"What if she wore her dress slippers instead?" K' said, annoyed.
"Those are there too," Iori said, pointing. "Look closely, Dash."
"Fine, whatever," K' said, sliding down a little on the seat. "I'm gonna take a nap. See ya."
All of a sudden, they all heard the loud sound of a sports car. They turned around to see a shiny gold and black Lamborghini Veneno. They tried to look into the car but the windows were fully tinted in black.
"Something tells me that's our guy," Zayn said from the backseat.
"Yep, I think so too," Iori agreed, staring intently at the car. "He's headed straight to my house."
The Lamborghini stopped in front of Iori's house and the familiar figure of Benimaru was seen getting out of the car with another bouquet and box of chocolates.
"I wonder if Aiko ate that last box," Iori wondered. "If she hasn't, I'm gonna eat them. She doesn't need two boxes of chocolates for herself, right?"
The others just grunted while Benimaru rang the doorbell. Aiko answered, dressed up all nice. Iori was fuming.
They watched as Aiko followed Benimaru to his car and he adequately opened the door for her. The car started moving a minute later. Iori started following the car.
"It's a good thing this car isn't as loud as Benimaru's," Zayn said. "That car is super loud..."
"Well even if was loud, do you think Nikaido can actually hear it with his loud engine?" Iori said with a scoff. "That show off..."
"Didn't he bring a different car the other day?" K' asked, remembering the gold car that picked Kyo and Iori when they returned from Ireland. "Like, I thought he owned a sedan..."
"He has two or three cars and a few bikes," Iori said, keeping his eye on the Lamborghini, but at the same time keeping distance.
"Well at least his car doesn't have the same name as him," K' said. "You know what Maxima's other car is?"
"A Nissan Maxima?" Iori guessed.
"Yep."
"He must love his name so much," Zayn said, amused. "Wonder if there's a car named Isolde..."
"You and your Isolde," K' said, annoyed.
"Well, you and your Kula," Zayn spat back.
"The two of you..." Iori said, amused with their argument. "Speaking of girlfriends, I think I should bring Honoka out on a date."
"You and your Honoka," his two friends said together.
They started laughing at each other for their jokes. Benimaru wasn't driving so fast and his car was easily spotted since it was the only Lamborghini on the road, and the only gold one.
"Honoka is with the ninjas in their village," K' said. "Kula told me that she had to convince her grandma and stuff for it. She said she's gonna stay there until the end of her semester break."
"Well then I guess I have to wait then," Iori said, his eyes fixated on the road. "Where is this Casanova even taking Aiko?"
"Probably to an overly fancy restaurant," K' mused.
"Or maybe to that concert," Zayn added. "I heard there's a band making it's comeback."
"Which band?" Iori asked. "Obviously not my band."
"Dunno," Zayn said. "They said its a 'big reveal' or something."
"We should investigate," Iori said, following Benimaru's car. "There's something fishy about this band..."
"Well, you're just jealous because they aren't going to your band," K' said. "Seriously, when was the last time you even performed?"
"Ages ago..." Iori sighed. "I've gotta find my guitar. It's somewhere in the storeroom. And my saxophone too..."
"Why are you so obsessed with saxophone music anyway?" K' asked. "Like, all of your themes must somehow involve a saxophone for some reason."
"Well, it sounds nice," Iori said. "I like jazz music."
"That's obvious," K' said. "Like, even the song playing now. You tuned the radio to the jazz station."
"And now we're having an all time favourite," the radio jockey suddenly said. "Up next we have Arashi no Saxophone 4 by the Band Of Fighters!"
"Wow look it's my song!" Iori said proudly. "I think I should make a comeback too."