Friend in trouble

They were about to fight him when suddenly...
"Guys please!" The man said, speaking in a more familiar voice. "It's me! If I fight here, my cover is blown!"
"Joe?!" His friends said in unison.
"Yeah, shh!" Joe said in a low voice and looked at them directly to show his face. "Don't give me away. Keep my cover. Call me something else."
"Fine then," said Terry, thinking. "Oh I know! How about..."
"Porcupine hair!" The Bogards said together.
"Yeah, that's a good name for you," said Andy.
"Guys, stop that," said Joe. "Fine whatever. Call me what you want. But please, make it a realistic name!"
"How about Joe...l?" Rock said. "Yeah Joel. That's better."
"Can we not talk here?" Joe said. "Like somewhere more private?"
"Like the bathroom?" Terry said jokingly.
"Terry..." Andy said, annoyed. "Wanna come to our place?"
"Sure!" Joe said. "Come on, I feel unsafe outside."
"Joe the undefeated champion feels unsafe?!" Terry said in shock. "What's gotten into you, buddy?"
"I'll tell you later," said Joe. "And by the way, Rock, I saw how you helped that girl. Congratulations!"
"This guy actually got her number," said Terry. "Without doing anything..."
"Hey I saved her bag, okay?" Rock said. "That's something!"
They went to the Bogard home and Joe thankfully took off his hat.
"Phew that's a relief," said Joe, sitting down on the kitchen barstool. "You have no idea what I've been through."
He explained to them how that persistent male fan of his had been following him around. He also explained to them how the guy even started leaving love notes from him. Rock listened to their conversation while preparing lunch for them.
"I couldn't even do anything," Joe said. "Please, tell me how to get rid of him! Lilly rejected me because of that fool!"
"Okay we'll try," said Terry. "I suggest we spy on him. Ninja?"
"Leave it to me," said Andy. "I'll handle it."
"Do you know where he lives?" Terry asked. "We can go straight there?"
"No but he knows where I live," said Joe. "You can follow him from there."
"You mean he comes and delivers the notes personally?" Rock asked, cooking. "Seriously?!"
"I know right," Joe said. "Ooh what did I ever do to deserve this?"
"I have an idea," said Terry. "You spy on him, ninja. We need to get you a girl."
"Is Lilly still into you?" Andy asked. "Try contacting her. Ask her out on a date or something."
"Sure, I'll try," said Joe and then groaned. "Billy..."
"We'll distract him," said Rock. "We can keep him busy elsewhere."
"Yes," said Terry. "No one can distract him like I do."
"Speaking of Billy, whatever happened to him?" Andy asked. "Haven't heard of him after Geese's death."
"Oh you don't know?" Joe said, laughing. "That jerk is trying to redeem himself! He realised that there's nothing left for him so he's trying to fix his gangster ways. He's trying to get a nice girlfriend."
"I heard he's wearing pink and stuff?" Terry said, amused. "Like Robert spotted him walking around, his outfit having some pink. Even his staff is pink!"
"Then it would be easy," said Terry. "All we need now is a girl."
"Mai said he tried hitting on her," said Andy. "Should I ask Mai if she would distract him?"
"No need for that," said Terry. "Don't torture that poor thing. She may be annoying, yes, but don't do that to her."
"Wait she isn't annoying," said Andy. "She's just persistent, that's all."
"Yeah, about as persistent as my stalker," said Joe. "But not that bad. Hey, at least she's pretty, unlike the creep that's been following me around..."
"Then what do we do?" Andy asked.
"We need to find him another girl," said Terry. "It might be hard, but it's the only way."
"Can't we just send that creepy guy to him?" Joe asked with a smirk. "It might work, and he's gonna be properly distracted that way."
Rock started laughing while sprinkling pepper into the pot. He sneezed, but luckily he turned away to sneeze instead of sneezing in the food.
"Kinda a good idea, but at the same time, no," said Terry. "What if that creep only likes you?"
Joe groaned.
"Okay then what do we do?" Joe asked. "Which sane girl would wanna date Billy?"
"Good question," said Andy. "So what do we do?"
"I know!" Terry said. "We'll take him out and help him find a girl. That might work. We're also distracting him in a way."
"Nah you do that," said Rock. "I'll just watch."
"I should've known," said Terry, annoyed. "Anyway you're still coming with me."
"Of course I am," said Rock. "Anyway, when do you wanna do this?"
"Tomorrow maybe?" Terry said. "Yeah, the sooner the better."
"You guys are the best," Joe said gratefully. "Thanks guys."
"Now don't get all cheesy," said Terry. "Anyway, you wanna hang out?"
"Sure," said Joe. "Where do you wanna go?"
"Go wherever you want after lunch," said Rock, serving each of them a plate of spaghetti with carbonara sauce. "Right now, we eat."
They ate and then went out. They went for a movie.
"So what shall we watch?" Andy asked, looking at the list of movies on the screen. "Mishima Bloodline or Snow Castle?"
"Mishima Bloodline sounds nice," said Rock. "How about that, Terry?"
"Sure," said Terry. "Lets get the tickets."
They watched the movie and then decided to go to the mall arcade.
"Alright!" Terry said, seeing the games. "They have Fatal Fury and KOF. This is gonna be good."
"They have Art of Fighting too," said Andy. "Anyone wants to play as Ryo Sakazaki?"
"No thanks," said Joe. "I wanna play as myself!"
They started playing together. Terry played with Andy while Joe battled with Rock. Rock played as Terry since he wasn't in the game.
"I win!" Rock exclaimed. "Yay I win! Terry Bogard wins!"
"Yeah yeah whatever," said Joe. "Lets try KOF. You're in there right?"
"Yeah I am," said Rock. "We can both play as ourselves."
They played and Rock won again.
"Now that ain't fair," Joe said sulkily. "Can we try again?"
"Sure, but you're gonna lose again," said Rock. "Come on!"
They played again and Joe finally won.
He was jumping around, celebrating his victory when suddenly...
"Rock?" A voice said. "Is it you? Turn around so that I can see."
It was Maple. She had come to the mall with her friends and saw Rock in the arcade. She came in to confirm.
"Uh hi Maple," said Rock. "What brings you here?"
"I'm just here with my friends," said Maple. "Anyway, who's this guy? He looks like a secret agent in disguise or something."
"I am," Joe whispered mysteriously. "I'm an undercover agent."
"Oh then why are you in here?" Maple asked. "I didn't know undercover agents hung out in arcades."
"I'm taking a break because the suspect is just... having lunch," said Joe, much to the amusement of his friends. "You can't expect me to follow him 24/7, right?"
"Yeah right," Terry said, coming to them. "Some secret agent you are!"
"Now don't blow my cover," said Joe, and then suddenly put his wrist against his ear. "The suspect's leaving? I gotta go."
He ran out of the arcade, leaving his friends annoyed.
"Anyway, I'm running late for my movie, so see ya!" Maple said, leaving. "Call me, okay?"