A visit

Joe looked through his fan's bio data.
Name: Ian Geary
Age: 40
Birthdate: 2nd June
Points...
- Obsessed with Joe
- Has a thing for martial artists
- Used to be infatuated with Andy but fell for Joe instead
- Strongly believes in horoscope
"No wonder he's infatuated with me," Joe said, frowning over the last point. "He's a Gemini. According to the zodiac, Gemini is best compatible with Aries. Meaning... me!"
"No wonder he was into me too!" Andy exclaimed. "I'm a Leo!"
"Good thing I'm not in that category," Terry said, relieved.
"So how do we get rid of him?" Joe asked. "I'm not all keen to just beat him up. It would be shallow for me to beat up the weak."
"Yeah that's what I'm thinking too," said Terry, thinking. "So what do we do?"
"Make it known to him that you're not into him," said Andy. "Bring Lilly out on a date and rub it in his face!"
"Good idea," said Joe. "But how do we know where he goes."
"Leave it to me," Scott said suddenly. "He wouldn't notice the neighbourhood kid walking around, would he?"
"Oi so you actually know him?" Rock asked in shock. "Then why didn't you tell us about his details and stuff?"
"Hey we only had a hi-bye relationship," said Scott. "We would just greet each other. Then he would sometimes help me when I'm bringing in drunk dad!"
"He would?" Andy asked, shocked. "He seems like a nice guy, just overly obsessed..."
"We will do this tomorrow," said Terry. "Joe, go ask your girl out on a date."
"Aight," said Joe. "Just drop me home."
They dropped him home and Joe thankfully took off his disguise. He entered the bathroom and started washing his face.
He looked at himself in the mirror as he remembered the posters in Ian's house.
"Oh gosh I never thought I would be disgusted to see this handsome face!" Joe thought, remembering how his fan stuck his kissing face next to his photo. "Oh well. At least it's over now..."
He fixed his hair up a bit and decided to give his grandma a call.
He dialled her number while getting himself a pack of potato chips.
"Hi Obaasan," Joe said when she picked up. "How are you doing?"
"I'm doing good!" His grandma said. "How about you? You haven't forgotten your Japanese spirit have you?"
"Of course not, Obaasan!" Joe said, crunching on a potato chip. "I haven't forgotten. I always wear that headband you gave, especially while fighting in the ring."
"Good for you!" His grandma said. "So how's it going? I heard some weird guy is following you around?"
"What?!" Joe said in shock. "How did you know?!"
"It's all over the news, sweetie," the old woman said. "That dimwit wore ridiculous ladies' clothes and even kissed you after that tournament. Were you okay? You looked half-dead..."
"Yeah, Obaasan," Joe said. "The Bogards are helping me get rid of him."
"Why do you need them to help you?" Obaasan asked. "Just give him a kick!"
"Obaasan..." Joe said with a sigh. "If only it was that easy. But thing is, I would lose my pride if I try to fight that idiot! I don't take pleasure in beating the weak."
"I'm proud of you Joe," his grandma said. "I'm very proud of you!"
They started talking about random things when suddenly the doorbell rang.
"Yeah that's the thing," Joe was saying before the doorbell rang. "Oop. That's the doorbell. Wait, Obaasan. Let me check it out."
He went to the front door, still holding his phone and his pack of potato chips. He opened the door and to his surprise, Billy was standing there, with his staff and all.
"I'll call you back later, Obaasan," Joe said, not taking his eyes off Billy. "Goodbye."
Joe just hung up and looked at Billy, not knowing what to expect and how to respond.
"Joe?" Billy said, trying to break the silence. "Can I come in? It looks like it's gonna rain."
"Sure, come in," Joe said, stepping away and opening the door wider for him to enter. "Come in."
Billy came in and looked around. Joe locked the door and invited him to sit in the living room.
"Have a seat, Billy," Joe said, sitting down. "Wanna have a drink?"
Billy thought for a moment. A very long moment.
"Sure..." Billy said. "A drink sounds good."
Joe nodded and went to the kitchen to decide what kinda drink he should give Billy.
He dug in his fridge and found a few beers and sodas.
"Is it okay to give beer to my future brother-in-law?" Joe asked himself. "Or should I try and play good and give him soda instead?"
He decided to get himself and Billy some soda.
Joe went back to the living room and handed Billy a can of soda.
"Thanks," Billy said, taking the can of soda before cracking it open.
They just silently started drinking the soda. Joe found the silence unbearable and decided to break it.
"So uh... how's Lilly?" Joe asked. "Haven't seen her in a while."
Billy almost choked on the soda.
"I thought she only went for a date with you just the other night?" Billy asked in shock. "Like, she told me about it..."
"Yeah but I haven't seen her since," said Joe, trying to cover up. "Anyway, how's it going? You have a girlfriend?"
"Nope," Billy said, shaking his head. "Still haven't found one..."
Joe nodded as he picked up the bag of potato chips that he left behind when Billy arrived. He looked into the packet and found it almost empty.
He started eating it when he suddenly remembered Billy.
"Potato chips?" Joe said, offering him the bag of chips.
"Sure," Billy said, taking a chip from the bag. "What flavour is this?"
"Uh... sour cream and onion," Joe said, reading the label. "You like it?"
"Kinda..." Billy said.
Their conversation was so awkward. Joe found it unbearable. Unsurprisingly, Billy felt the same too.
"You don't smoke or anything, do you?" Billy asked.
"Uh... only when I'm on fire?" Joe said.
"I meant cigarettes..." Billy said. "Do you smoke cigarettes?"
"Oh no I don't," said Joe. "No I don't smoke. If I do, Terry wouldn't have made me his teammate."
"Oh so he dislikes cigarettes too, then?" Billy asked. "Well, that makes sense."
"Yeah," Joe said. "Anyway, what actually brought you here?"
"I just wanted to get an inside look at you," said Billy. "Lilly begged me to accept your relationship so I came to check you out."
Joe gulped. He chugged down some soda to conceal his fear.
"You seem nice," Billy said much to his surprise. "Anyway, what's the story with that bloke who wears female clothes and tried to kiss you?"
"I honestly have no idea," Joe said. "I saved his life once and he's been all over me ever since."
"Poor guy..." Billy said, trying to hide a grin. "Why didn't you just kick his butt?"
"I wish," Joe said. "But I don't wish to. I don't take pleasure in bullying the weak. I feel like I've said this like ten times today."
"That's good," Billy said. "I didn't think of this as a gangster. But now... I agree with you."
Joe was kinda surprised. They had a casual conversation before Billy got up to leave.
"I gotta go," Billy said, getting up and grabbing his staff. "It's almost dinnertime. Lilly would be waiting for me."
Joe followed him to the door.
"Goodbye," Billy said, walking to his bike. "I'll see you soon."
Joe waved him goodbye with an awkward smile.
He went back inside and called his friends to tell them about Billy's visit.