Back to normal

Rugal slept in a little late that day. Normally he would wake up earlier.
"Just let him," Adel told his sister. "He's a little stressed out lately."
"Yeah," Rose said. "Poor dad. He's been waking up early everyday!"
"Let him sleep in," Adel said. "Come, we'll make him a special breakfast."
They chuckled and headed off to the kitchen to make breakfast for themselves and for their father.
They finished and set the food on their dining table.
"Let's go wake Dad," Adel said.
They went upstairs to wake Rugal. When they were halfway up, they heard an agonised scream. Concerned, the siblings ran up the stairs and ran to Rugal's bedroom.
They entered and saw Rugal's figure fall off the bed, together with the blanket.
"Daddy!" Rose exclaimed, running towards him. "Are you okay?"
A masculine hand reached out of the blanket. Rose pulled it and helped Rugal up to his feet. The siblings looked at him in surprise.
"Oooh now that hurt..." Rugal groaned, rubbing his back. He caught sight of his children staring at him and looked surprised. "What's wrong? Why are you staring at me like that?"
Rugal looked at his hands and gave a shout. He felt his face and felt a brush-like moustache under his nose. He felt his hair and saw that it was shorter than it was when he was a lady.
"I am me again!" Rugal happily exclaimed. "Yass! Woo hoo!"
He actually danced around with his children.
"Let's have breakfast, Daddy," Rose said, leading him out with a smile. "Come on. Adel and I prepared something special for you."
"Aww you know I don't have any likes and dislikes when it comes to food, right?" Rugal said, going down with them. "Food is still food for me."
"Just come," Adel said. "We need to tell Elisabeth and Ash about this."
And so they were called in for tea.
"Where's Madame Bernstein?" Ash asked when he only spotted Adel and Rose.
"No longer a Madame," a masculine voice said from behind him. "Only Monsieur."
They turned and saw Rugal walking towards them, his right eye and arm still intact.
"How?" Ash asked in surprise. "What did you guys do?"
"Nothing!" Adel said. "That's the thing! He just woke up like this!"
"I felt a pain in my head, and I guess I screamed because of it," Rugal said. "I rolled off the bed and I was me again!"
"That's nice," Elisabeth said. "Glad that you're back to normal."
"I think it has something to do with Orochi..." Ash said. "Wait, let me call Yagami and find out."

Iori was checking into a hotel with the rest of the team.
"We're all done," Iori said. "What's left but to celebrate?"
Aiko chuckled and followed him to their room. Iori's phone started ringing.
"It's Ash," Iori said, seeing the caller ID. He answered the phone. "Sup!"
"Did any Orochi thing happen lately?" Ash asked.
"Yeah?" Iori said, surprised. "How did you know?"
"Rugal is back to normal," Ash said. "He's a guy again."
"So it was all the Orochi power..." Iori said. "Alright, that's good."
"So what's the update on the Orochi thing?" Ash asked. "Any news?"
"Goenitz freed it and we had to reseal it," Iori said. "Oh and we also met with Gaia."
"Who's that?" Ash asked, confused.
"The Earth you're standing on," Iori said. "Gaia is our Mother Earth."
Ash's eyes widened in surprise.
"You guys met with a goddess?!" Ash asked in shock. "Did you get an autograph? Selfie?"
"Ash, she isn't a celebrity," Iori said, amused. "She's a goddess. You can't just take pictures of gods and goddesses!"
"Oh... right..." Ash said. "Hey, Saiki claims himself to be a god, and I've taken so many pictures with him?"
"Ash, I'm not exactly a god..." Iori heard Saiki say in the background. "I just have powers. Like you..."
"I see..." Ash said, smirking. "Yeah, like that NESTS fella. All self proclaimed..."
Saiki scowled at Ash.
"Uh... I'm still here, guys," Iori reminded.
"Yeah, so that's it," Ash said, realising. "Buh-bye!"
He hung up and turned to the rest.
"So another lunch?" Ash said, turning to the Bernsteins.
Elisabeth slapped her forehead.

"Party!" Kyo exclaimed joyfully. "Honestly, I feel kinda bad to leave the french guys out. Even the Kanes are here."
"Yeah and don't forget the Sakazakis and Robert," Terry added.
"On it," Zayn said, grabbing the keys to the spaceship. "Anyone else wants to come?"
Billy and Joe volunteered.
"You guys have a spaceship?" Billy asked in surprise.
"Courtesy of NESTS," Zayn said.
"And Zayn," K' added.
"Yeah and me too," Zayn chuckled. "Stole it when I ran away with Isolde."
"She's alive?" Joe asked in surprise.
"Of course, I am!" Isolde said, coming towards them. "Why wouldn't I be?"
"Because you died?" Billy pointed out.
"Yeah but I'm back again," Isolde said. "Zayn resurrected me with the help of this nice girl named NiCO."
"Right..." Billy said. "Alright, let's get our friends from South!"
"Can I come too?" Lilly asked.
"Just come," Zayn said. "There's plenty of space."
Terry quickly texted Ryo and asked him to come to the secluded location with his family (and whoever he wanted to bring).
Then they went to Paris and picked Elisabeth, Ash, Jacques, Saiki and the Bernsteins.
"Good to see you back, Bernstein," Kyo said, drinking a soda on the couch. "Though I'd love to have seen what you looked like as a woman."
"I'll take you back to show you, if you want," Saiki offered. "I can control time, anyway."
He was surprised when Iori suddenly rested his elbow on his shoulder.
"You have some explaining to do, Psycho," Iori said. "And you owe me and Kagura."
"I got you a vintage bass!"
"Kagura?"
"I found her missing sparrow and got her a bike helmet!"
"I always wanted to ask you," Ash said, joining in. "You're from the past. You had no idea what a mall is, nor did you know credit and debit cards. How on Earth did you buy all those stuff? Rose told me you got her a Ruby necklace. How?"
"I have my secrets," Saiki said. "I don't have to tell you how."
Ash and Iori's eyes widened.
"You stole them, didn't you?" Ash said, seeing through him. "Are you saying you proudly presented us with stolen property?"
"No!" Saiki quickly said. "They aren't exactly stolen! They were all rejected items. So I just went back in time and retrieved them in their original glory! That's all!"
They still looked doubtful.
"I turned the clock on them," Saiki finally said. "When I got them, they were old and awful. So since I can control time, I held onto it, rewound time, and made a portal to come to your time. How's that?"
"Then what about the manicure kit from 2050?" Ash asked.
"That..." Saiki thought. "I have my secrets."
"So it is stolen..." Ash deadpanned. "I can't believe you gifted me stolen property and felt proud of it."
"Well, how am I supposed to get the currency?" Saiki asked, raising a brow. "Also, that thing hasn't even been created yet. And. It was a gift. So don't look a gift horse in the mouth."
"Yeah, whatever," Ash said. "All of that coming from a thief..."
Saiki frowned.
"Fine then," Saiki said. "Give it back. I'll return it to the store."
Ash shook his head quickly. "No one noticed it's absence," Ash said. "And by the time it would be manufactured, I will be done with it."
They went back to Japan and got the Ikari Warriors from their base.