Pop Idol

Directly after the concert, the Psycho Soldiers team. Athena and her thankfully got out of paparazzis' grasp. They ran back to the apartment suite and sat down in relief.
"Phew, that was close," Athena said, shutting the door. "Fans are great, but paparazzis are awful! Anyway, what do you guys wanna have for dinner?"
"There's a Chinese restaurant nearby," Kaoru said. "It's really near."
"Do they serve char siew bao?" Kensou asked. "As long as they serve that, I'm good."
They went down to the restaurant and had their dinner. Kensou got himself a bunch of char siew steamed buns for later. But for now, he decided to eat what the others were eating, Chinese fried rice.
"Too bad Master Chin couldn't make it here," said Bao, the little brother of the team. "It would've been fun if he came too."
"Well, he decided to spend more time with grandma and Lei-Len for once," said Momoko. "He kinda feels bad that he's always with us and not with grandma. Lei-Len misses spending time with Master Chin too."
"Gosh, I miss Lei-Len," said Athena. "We should go visit them someday."
They had their dinner while taking about random things. They went back to their apartment to relax for the night.
"So glad that Jhun and Kim got hold of Chang and Choi," said Kaoru. "They were causing trouble just a few hours ago."
"I think Jhun has taken charge of them now," said Kensou. "Like, Kim's training is a little too much. It doesn't help with the rehabilitation at all!"
"Well, even if it did, that maniac of a Xanadu undid all of it," said Momoko. "Seriously, he's a deranged fool!"
"I know right," Athena said. "That guy is very strange. Wonder what's become of him..."
"I heard he got sent to a mental hospital," said Kensou. "Where that delusional maniac truly belongs."
"Gege, what's deranged?" Bao suddenly asked.
"It means crazy," said Kensou. "Like, insane or mad."
"Then whats delusional?" Bao asked again.
"Now that's a little hard to explain..." Kensou said, scratching his head. "Lets see... umm..."
"It means he believes in things that make no sense," said Athena. "Well, that's the best way to describe it."
"Oh thanks, Athena," said Bao. "You too, Gege."
Athena started tickling and chasing Bao around the apartment affectionately. Kensou watched them with a smile.
"Oh Athena, I wish I can confess to you," Kensou thought.
Momoko read his thoughts and comforted him.
"You better not torture yourself, Kensou," said Momoko. "You better confess to her."
"No it's not a good idea," said Kensou. "Anyway, how did you know?"
"Well, your face isn't good at hiding your thoughts, Kensou," said Momoko, putting her elbow on his shoulder. "In fact, it's truly transparent!"
"Well, I guess I'm not good in hiding things, huh?" Kensou said sheepishly. "Well, what do you want me to do?"
"Confess!" Momoko said. "That's all. I dunno if Athena would accept, but it's better to get it off your chest."
"I'll try," Kensou said with a gulp. "But I can't just confess, just like that! I need a plan."
"You're really cheesy, Kensou," said Momoko. "Okay fine, we'll think of something."
"Wait where's Athena's next concert?" Kensou asked. "You have her schedule?"
"Nope," said Momoko. "Let's ask Athena's manager."
She texted the manager and asked where her next concert was. Her next concert was gonna be in South Town.
"In South Town," said Momoko. "Oh that's where many of the KOF people are! Get ready to see some familiar faces!"
"South Town?" Kensou said. "Ugh that's where all those weirdos live! But oh well. At least there's Pao Pao Cafe."
"You actually like that place?" Kaoru asked, appearing out of no where. "I mean, the place is good, serves tasty food and all but they are so many weirdos there!"
"Yeah like those drunkards," said Kaoru. "Have you seen that Korean guy drunk? You know, Kim? That guy got drunk and started telling the guys to get a life!"
"Well, at least he didn't trash the place," said Momoko. "Like that dude with the tall hair!"
"Yeah that's true too," said Kensou. "But sometimes Richard offers stuff on the house!"
"And that's why the place is full of weirdos," said Kaoru. "But hey, at least the place is nice!"
"Yeah!" Kensou exclaimed. "I'm gonna confess there!"
"You're so lame..." Momoko said with a laugh. "Anyway, it's a good idea."
"Yes!" Kensou exclaimed. "When's the concert?"
"Next week," said Kaoru. "Until then, we either stay here in Korea, or go somewhere else?"
"I wanna look around Korea first," said Momoko. "And then maybe we can go visit Master Chin's family?"
"Yeah!" Kensou exclaimed.
"Anyone wants to play video games?" Bao said, suddenly coming. "Come on! Lets go to the arcade!"
"No need," said Kensou, going to the room he shared with Bao. "Just wait."
He went and got his portable console.
"You actually brought that?" Athena asked, surprised. "Yay! At least we can play!"
He connected the console to the TV in the living room. They started playing their favourite games and eventually got tired and conked out on the sofas.
They only woke up the next morning to find themselves sprawled on the sofas. Bao was worse, he fell asleep on the rug. It was a good thing the TV went into standby mode, or else it would've been on all night.
"What the?!" Kensou exclaimed, waking up to the sound of his phone alarm. "It's morning?! How long have we been asleep? Athena, wake up!"
He woke all of his friends up and they were all surprised to find themselves waking up on the sofa.
"Whoa we just conked out here?" Athena said, stretching. "We must've been tired out after the concert!"
"What's for breakfast?" Bao asked. "I'm hungry..."
"Go brush your teeth first," Kaoru said, getting off the sofa. "You didn't even brush your teeth last night..."
"Come on, Bao, your stuff's with me," Kensou said, getting up and pulling Bao to their room. "Come on, sleepy head, you need to get the day started."
Bao followed his brotherly friend to their room to get ready for the day.
Athena got ready for an interview that day. Her life as a pop idol was anything but easy.
"But it's for the best," Athena told herself. "This way I'm spreading positivity to the world."
That's what kept her going. She loved the fact that her performance helped others feel better, like Kaoru. Athena's determination helped Kaoru recover from her disease.
Chin was proud of her too. He was proud that his disciples are working together to help Athena help the world.