The purse snatcher

"Master Kusanagi!" Shingo exclaimed when he saw Saisyu walk up to him. "How are you doing?"
"Good as always, Shingo," said Saisyu. "Here to see Kyo again?"
"Yes, Master Kusanagi," Shingo said. "Is he back from his trip yet?"
"Yes he is," said Saisyu. "And he learnt Irish Boxing!"
"Ooh I can't wait to learn from him!" Shingo said, thrilled. "Can I see him?"
"Sure, come in," Saisyu invited him in. "He's doing his laundry."
Shingo went in with him.
"Have a seat, Shingo," said Saisyu. "I'll get Kyo."
Saisyu went to get Kyo from the laundry room. He was stuffing the washing machine with clothes from his luggage. He had quite a lot of laundry since he stayed in Ireland for more than two weeks.
"Hey Kyo!" Saisyu called, startling Kyo. "Your friend, Shingo is here to see you."
"Oh okay," said Kyo, throwing his bag aside. "Wait, let me just turn this thing on..."
He turned the washing machine on after adding the detergent. He followed his father to the living room where Shingo was.
"Kyo!" Shingo said, standing up. "Teach me your moves! I brought you some grub."
"Still trying to learn pryokinesis?" Kyo asked his old friend. "Well, you can't..."
"I know," said Shingo. "But I wanna learn your moves! That's more than enough for me!"
"Never mind Kyo," said Saisyu. "I'll teach you the Kusanagi art!"
"Lets both go," said Kyo. "Come on, Shingo! You ready?"
"Yeah!" Shingo said excitedly. "I'm ready as always."
They started training and Shingo even wrote down some of the moves.

Meanwhile, three blond men were walking around Pioneer Plaza, South Town.
"You sure Mai won't mind?" Terry asked his brother. "Every time she sees me, she's always like 'where's Andy?!' and bla bla bla bla BLA!"
"Don't worry, she's hanging out with her friends," said Andy. "Anyway, where did Joe say he'll be?"
"He's probably getting drunk in some bar," said Rock. "Or maybe he's already drunk and brawling somewhere."
"I hope not," said Terry. "We're supposed to stop bad guys from causing mayhem here, not our best friends!"
"Let's just go look for him," said Andy. "And maybe if we can, we can stop him from getting drunk."
They continued walking around and suddenly, someone ran past them, followed by shouts.
"Hey! My bag! He's running away with my bag! Oi!"
"Come on!" Terry said and started running after the guy.
Rock and Andy followed too. They ran after Terry. Rock put on a burst of speed and overtook Terry, much to his surprise.
Rock ran forward and pounced on the purse snatcher. He punched him and grabbed the bag from him.
By this time, the Bogard brothers were there too.
"Well done, Rock," Terry said. "Now where's that girl?"
A girl with shoulder-length brown hair came after them. She stared at the robber with an open mouth.
"Thank you so much for rescuing my bag!" The girl said, going towards Rock. "All my important stuff is in there!"
"Uh here you go, miss," Rock said, giving the bag to the girl.
Rock's face was as red as a ripe tomato. He was always nervous around ladies.
"Thank you so much!" The girl said taking her bag. "Is there anything I can do for you? Anything at all?"
"Umm... no..." Rock replied nervously. "Thanks anyway, Miss."
Terry was watching while trying to hold the robber down. Andy was calling the cops.
"Shut it, jerk!" Terry said, giving the thief a smack on his head. "Stay down, if you know what's good for you."
"Just break his neck, Terry," Andy said, dialling. "And by the way, keep it down. I need to call the cops."
"No please, don't!" The robber pleaded. "I have a life. I just needed money! My life will be ruined!"
"Then don't go snatching bags!" Andy said. "Terry, should I really call the cops?"
"It's okay, Andy," said Terry. "This boy looks like he needs help. Turning him over to the police will ruin his life."
"Oh thank you, sir," the boy said gratefully. "I'll be good, I promise."
"Do you know what's worse than this?" Terry asked. "That."
He pointed to Rock, nervously talking to the girl with his face red.
"Isn't that your son, mister?" The robber asked. "He looks like he needs help."
"Oh look who's talking," said Terry, giving him another smack. "Anyway, if you don't wanna be arrested, you're gonna come with me."
He finally let him go and helped him up.
"Where do you live?" Terry asked.
"Port Town," said the young boy. "Near the Downtown."
"Good, you can go home," said Terry. "I'll look for you tomorrow. You need a lesson. A good lesson. After all, if you can live there without being mauled to death by a gang, you've got skills. That skill can be used for good."
He thanked them and ran off.
"Now to fix that one," said Terry, pulling his brother.
They went to where Rock was standing with the girl. He felt awkward and their conversation was just... silent...
"So that bag was yours, mam?" Terry said, putting his elbow on Rock's shoulder. "This is Rock. He's kinda like my son."
"Oh nice to meet you, Rock," the girl said, giving out her hand. "I'm Maple."
"Shake it, idiot," Terry whispered to Rock.
Rock shook it with a shaking hand.
"Shoot, I'm really busy right now, can you contact me later?" The girl said, digging in her bag. "Here, this is my card. I made it myself."
"Take the card," Terry whispered in Rock's ear when he hesitated. "This is your chance!"
"T-Thanks, I'll give you a call," Rock said, taking the card with a shaking hand.
"Please do," the girl said. "I really need to go. Feel free to ask me anything."
She thanked them again and left. Rock was just there, holding the homemade business card that Maple gave him.
"Dude, you just got her number!" Terry said excitedly. "Give her a call later. Maybe you can even be together in the future."
"Are you sure this is a good idea, Terry?" Rock asked nervously. "You know, I can't..."
"Oh come on, Rock!" Andy chimed in. "Just try!"
"Okay... I guess..." Rock said, pocketing the card.
They started walking around again and went to Delta Park. Joe said he'd wait for them there.
They sat on the fountain and waited.
"Where is he?" Terry asked, seeing his phone. "He said he's already here!"
"What a liar..." Andy said, annoyed.
Just then, a strange guy in a hat bumped into Terry and Andy at the same time. They were kinda annoyed, but decided to ignore it.
But not when the guy made a U-turn and came towards them again.
He bumped into them and whispered something shocking to them.
"Follow me, if you know what's best for you!"
"Alright, that's enough," said Terry, grabbing him by the collar. "What do you want?"
"Follow me," the man whispered again.
"Terry, he doesn't understand English," Andy said, cracking his knuckles. "We need to speak to him with our fists!"
"You're right," said Rock. "Come on!"
The three of them got into their fighting stances and prepared to fight the strange man.