The South Town Festival

They got ready and had a late lunch before heading off to the festival stage at Pioneer Plaza, one of the bustling spots in South Town.
"Alright, we all got time for one practice session," Terry said, tossing his drumsticks up in the air and catching it again. "Come on!"
They started playing. They were pleased at how well they did. They set their instruments aside and decided to go and enjoy the festival a little. Their performance wasn't until another thirty minutes. The first was a capoeira exhibition by Richard Meyer and Bob Wilson.
The crowd watched, impressed by the unique martial art.
"Are we next?" Kyo asked, eating a fried crab stick.
"Doesn't seem like it," Nakoruru said, licking a snow cone. "Terry?"
Terry was in the middle of eating a hotdog. He looked at them, evidently having no idea about what they were talking about.
"Are we next?" Nakoruru asked again, keeping the candy-loving Rimururu in sight.
"Um... nope," Terry said. "The next is... that weirdo..."
"Who?" Iori asked, coming to them with some chicken skewers.
"Hwa," Terry said before swallowing his mouthful of hotdog. "That weird guy that claims to be friends with Joe? Yeah, that one."
"Oh that mutt," Iori said, rolling his eyes. "He's stupider than he looks..."
"He is, isn't he?" Terry agreed with a chuckle. "He thinks he's the champion. Even after he lost his belt to Joe..."
"Did I here something about me?" Joe suddenly appeared, almost throwing Terry off balance. "Oh hi guys! Fancy seeing you here!"
"We're performing?" Kyo said, stating the obvious.
"Oh yeah, I forgot haha," Joe said, laughing sheepishly. "Alright, where's Lilly?"
"I'm right here, Joe," Lilly said, tapping his shoulder. "I was with you the whole time."
"Oh whoops-a-daisy, I didn't see," Joe said sheepishly. "Okay, lets go see if they have fried alligator bits around here..."
"That's pretty gross, dude," Iori said with a frown. "He actually eats alligators?"
"Hey they're actually not that bad," Terry said with a shrug. "He once forced me to try it, and it was okay."
Iori faked a gag and Aiko started snickering.
"Alright, I need something to remove the taste I just imagined," Iori said, glancing at the chicken skewers in his hand. "These would have to do."
He stuffed his mouth with the chicken and threw the sticks away into the nearby bin. They watched the rest of the Capoeira performance before going off to the backstage area to prepare for their performance.
"Please take care of Rimu for me!" Nakoruru said, leaving her sister behind with Diana and Foxy. "She may get a little cranky, so just leave her."
Hwa stepped onto the stage. The instrumental version- safe for the chorus- of One Night In Bangkok by Murray Head started playing.
"He's so lame," Iori said while taking his bass off its case to check if it's in tune. "He's actually playing that song?"
"What is he actually doing?" Aiko asked curiously. "Let's check it out..."
She peeked her head out onto the stage and saw that Hwa was doing some Muay Thai moves on the stage. Only, he was doing it a little too slowly that the crowd started feeling bored.
Aiko snickered and returned to the others.
"He's doing some of his moves on stage," Aiko informed the others. The audience looks a little bored."
"Then we'll have to spice things up," Iori said with a smirk. "Come on guys!"
As soon as the music stopped, the BOF members stepped onto the stage. The crowd immediately started cheering, annoying Hwa a little. Terry stepped forward with a microphone. They started cheering even more when they recognised him.
"Ladies and gentlemen, we are the B.O.F!" Terry announced, getting more applause. "And now, we present to you the SOUTH TOWN FESTIVAL!"
They started playing one of Athena's songs. They started cheering even more when they saw her step into the light.
"ATHENA!" Jhun exclaimed excitedly. "I LOVE YOU, ATHENA!!!"
Athena smiled and winked at her fans and started singing her cheerful song. She sang it in both English and Japanese so that everyone could understand.
After that, they started playing Cool Jam. This time, Iori and Aiko exchanged instruments since Iori really wanted to play the Saxophone for this song. The others marvelled at how they could both play the musical instruments just as well.
Iori had fun with Cool Jam. A little too much fun that Terry, Kyo and Nakoruru had to play extra louder as a signal a stop. Iori glanced around at them with a sheepish grin. He returned the saxophone to Aiko after wiping the mouthpiece. They didn't really care much about sharing instruments among themselves since they're technically family.
The others started laughing and started playing 176th Street instead. Mai, who was selling Japanese food like bento boxes and yakitori at a stall with Andy, was overjoyed when she heard it.
"You see that, Andy?" Mai said, pointing at the stage with one hand and the other wrapped around Andy's bicep. "It's our song!"
And Iori liked it. He didn't know that Terry's team could have such a jazzy theme. It wasn't like Terry, but he still loved it all the same.
They then played Song of Nature for Nakoruru, then one for Aiko. They actually played Saxophone Under The Moon for her, with her as the saxophonist this time.
"Let's add a big finish," Iori said. "Kyo, what do you say we wrap up with King of Fire?"
Kyo looked amused but still agreed. They told their band mates of the song and started singing.
"Since when did Iori and Kyo become K-POP idols?" Robert asked, amused. "Well, at least they aren't that bad at it..."
"It's hilarious, I don't know why," Ryo said, eating a mochi. "It's like... they were always fighting before, and now they're singing a K-POP-esque song on stage, this couldn't get any funnier."
Well, at least they were good at it. The song ended and they walked out with the audience cheering like crazy. Some of them even rushed over to the stage to get their autographs.
Jhun came over and asked for Athena's signature. But he started leaving as soon as she signed, not the whole band.
"Alright, thanks Athena!" Jhun said, looking at his autograph. "You're queen!"
He started walking off and the rest of the BOF members looked confused.
"Um... Mr. Jhun?" Athena called. "You don't want autographs from the others?"
"Nope," Jhun said, grinning. "Thanks Athena! Now this is another addition to my collection. See you at Beijing next week!"
They watched after him, shaking their heads.
"What a weirdo..." Kyo said, annoyed. "Well, at least we have lots more fans."
They finished signing their autographs and went backstage. They packed their instruments up in Terry's car and went down to join the K' team. Terry had no problem since he didn't actually bring his own drum set. He borrowed one from the organisers.
"Let's have some fun!" Terry said, leading the others to the crowd. "We can snack now."
The next performance was by Duck King. A funky, hip-hop music started playing and he stepped onto the stage, holding a mic and his pet chicken at his feet. He motioned the DJ to stop the music first.
"Wassup fans, it's me Duck King!" Duck exclaimed into the mic. "And this is my pet P-Chan! By the way, the music's mine too, so no stealing."
The music started again and he started breakdancing. His pet chicken was just as good at imitating his moves.
"This guy is pretty fun," Kyo said, snacking on fish sticks this time. "I remember how he used to be on the same team as Kim and you, Terry. Anyway, I wanna know how it went with Duck and Kim."
"He convinced Kim to have a drink and made him drunk... drunk as a skunk," Terry said, smirking. "And then he started telling me to get a family and get settle in life."
They started laughing when he said that.