Bassist and Guitarist

"Goenitz is planning something," Yashiro said. "We need to stop him."
"Are you sure it's really a good idea?" Chris asked. "I mean... he really is evil, but still?"
"We should at least watch what happens," Shermie said. "Where is he? I'm sensing that he's headed off to Orochi's seal!"
"Where is Orochi's seal?" Chris asked, puzzled. "It's not like we know...?"
"Hungary," Yashiro said. "Aggtelek Karst, Hungary."
"How did you know?" Shermie asked.
"I can sense it," Yashiro said. "Come on. We better get moving."
"Wait!" Chris said. "Flight?"
"I'll book everything," Shermie said. "And we're going with our instruments."
"What?" Yashiro asked, confused. "Why?"
"For fun," Shermie said with a shrug. "Oh and we need a bassist and a guitarist. Someone besides the Sacred Treasures. They'll be kept busy."
"I think I already know what you're planning," Yashiro smirked. "I know a few people. Come on."
Yashiro texted a few people while Shermie booked a flight to Kosice airport, Slovakia. They decided to go through Slovakia since the airport was nearer to Aggtelek.

Rock gulped and approached Hotaru during recess. He even decided to steal some of the flowers from the garden. Well, it's not like anyone even bothered to pluck them. They're usually just left unattended and when it rains, the poor flowers would just droop and fall.
And then die.
Hotaru was feeding her marten which was hidden in her bag. Itokatsu started yowling when he saw Rock.
"Ito, shush!" Hotaru warned, feeding the marten some berries. "You'll get us caught!"
To her surprise, Itokatsu suddenly jumped out of the bag and landed on Rock. Hotaru was surprised to see him arrive with flowers.
"Hi, Rock," Hotaru greeted, confused. "What's with the flowers?"
"I um..." Rock said, holding out the flowers to her. "Are you... are you free next Saturday?"
"The prom dance?" Hotaru asked. Rock quickly nodded. "You're inviting me?"
"Yeah," Rock said sheepishly. "It's okay if you don't wanna come."
"No no, I'm coming," Hotaru quickly said. "But why me?"
Rock simply shrugged and handed the flowers to her.
"I don't know anyone else," Rock said. "I've never really spoken to any other girls besides you and Maple. And you're one of the only girls that I don't feel awkward around."
Hotaru smiled.
"I'd love to come," Hotaru said with a smile. "I didn't have anything planned on that night anyway. I was just planning to sit around with my brother and Itokatsu."
Rock gulped. Hotaru's brother was an odd fella. He rarely spoke, and only grunted for the most part. He was also ruthless.
All Rock knew about him was his name, and that was Gato Futaba.
"Your brother won't mind right?" Rock asked.
"Oh, sure he won't," Hotaru said with a smile. "I'll just leave Itokatsu with him, and he'll be good. After all, Ito is his pet. He's waiting for a time where he'd be left alone."
Rock smiled and decided to eat with her. Her best friend was down with a fever for the past few days so she was forced to eat alone. She was happy when Rock joined her.

"Bruh he just ditched us!" Scott said in shock. "Jae!"
"Leave him be," Jae smirked. "He's finally found the courage to speak to a girl!"
"You mean he has never done that?!" Scott asked in surprise.
"Not without turning red," Jae chuckled. "But yeah. For some reason, he never really felt awkward around her."
"That marten though..." Scott said, watching Hotaru sneak food to her pet. "He's so cute. If only he'd let me touch him..."
"Believe me, I've known Hotaru for a few years now and that marten always growled at me," Jae frowned, remembering the hostile creature. "Hotaru said it even took time for it to warm up to her!"
"Strange creature..." Scott said, shaking his head. "Normally, animals are attracted to me by default. Except for this one..."

Rock and Scott arrived home in Rock's Honda. Terry was grinning at them from the porch.
"Sup, Terry?" Rock asked, getting off his bike. "You look like you've been waiting for us."
"I am," Terry said. "I just got a text from Yashiro."
"What is it?" Rock asked.
"He says he needs a bassist," Terry said. "And a guitarist."
"I can play both, but not at the same time," Rock said with a shrug.
"Yeah, I've already arranged for a guitarist," Terry said with a smirk. "He said it can't be Kyo, but I've done it."
"Who?" Rock asked.
The teen boys heard the sound of another bike behind them. They turned around to see a familiar man with a staff.
"You rang?" Billy said, coming towards them with his bo.
"Yeah, mate," Terry smirked. "Yashiro needs a bassist and a guitarist. You and Rock make the cut."
"Well, then," Billy said, putting his elbow on Rock's shoulder. "So where to?"
"Hungary," Terry said. "He asked us to land in Slovakia and join him there."
"Okay...?" Billy said, confused. "Well, when are we going?"
"Tonight," Terry said. "Don't worry, all of us are going."
"As in?" Scott asked, fearing the whole of South Town tagging along.
"Us, Andy, Mai, Joe, Billy and Lilly," Terry said. "Oh, and Ukee too. We have to take the flight."

They landed in Kosice International Airport early in the morning, before sunrise.
"Where's Yashiro?" Billy asked, looking around. "What does that lad look like again? Haven't seen him in awhile. Didn't even know he was still alive!"
Scott looked confused.
Yashiro, Shermie and Chris called to them.
"We arrived here at the same time," Yashiro said. "Alright, do you know why we're here?"
Yashiro explained to them and they looked really shocked.
"Dude, I thought you were bringing us here for a concert," Billy said in surprise. "Didn't know you were calling us here for The End Of The World Parade!"
"It isn't, trust me," Yashiro assured. "They will take care of everything."
"Well, it's pretty rich coming from you," Billy said with a shrug. "But sure. Playing on a battlefield does sound fun."
They went to a spot in Aggtelek just as the Sun begin to rise. They hid in the trees with their instruments and watched.
Goenitz was doing something on a circle on the ground.
"Who's that guy?" Scott asked, confused. "Why does he look like some sorta priest?"
Everyone shushed him at the same time and continued to watch Goenitz.
"And I hereby break this seal!" Goenitz said, performing a very strong spell he found in the ancient tome. "Come, my master. In your true form. Arise!"
"Is this an initiation to a secret cult or something?" Scott asked again. He was once again shushed.
"Alright alright," Scott whisper-shouted. "But who is that guy?"
Before anyone could reply, the circle broke and a bright light started coming out of the crack. Goenitz was laughing maniacally.
"What is that thing?!" Scott demanded. "Guys, please tell me!"
"That thing is a monster," Terry said. "Don't go near it."
"Not planning to," Scott said in fear. "Can you guys destroy it?"
"Not us," Yashiro said. "If we attack it, it will only grow stronger."
"We need to wait for the Sacred Treasures," Shermie said. "Where are they?"
"Right here," they heard a voice.
They turned to see Kyo, Iori and Chizuru.
"You guys are the Sacred Treasures?!" Scott asked, confused. "Terry, please tell me what's actually going on...?
"Terry, you better tell him," Iori said. "Or else he might faint again..."
The Sacred Treasures went past them and confronted Goenitz.