Something's up with Max

This time, Aiko was the one that woke up to the smell of breakfast. She walked out of her room and went to the kitchen. She expected it to be their overnight guest but turns out, it was her brother. Well, that was just as unexpected...
"I thought it was gonna be K' or something," Aiko said, walking into the kitchen.
"Why K'?" Iori asked, glancing back at her. "This is my house- ours- not his..."
"Well, ever since you returned, you never woke up early enough to make breakfast," Aiko said, sitting down on the chair at the kitchen table. "So I figured it might have been our guest?"
"Nah," Iori said, flipping a sausage. "You think that dude would wake up this early? Remember when Maxima sent that 'threat' on his birthday? He only read the message an hour later. Meaning, he just woke up..."
"I heard that, you guys..." K' said, coming in with his hair even messier than usual. "And Iori? I showered before reading that text..."
"Oh yeah I forgot you were very smell conscious..." Iori said with a grin. "You know, Aiko. He would always complain of breaking a sweat during the tournament, saying that he just showered."
"Well, yeah," K' said, pulling a chair to sit in front of Aiko. "Imagine this. You just had a shower and then suddenly some stinky, sweaty guys stands there with their ugly poses as my next opponent..."
"Let me guess, Joe Higashi?" Iori said, smirking at him from the sausages.
"That, and that awkward Andy guy," K' said. "Oh but he's a lot better than his stupid brother!"
"I see what you're getting at," Aiko said with a grin. "He's always trying to talk you into getting a counselling session with him."
"I still shudder at the thought of sitting in a room alone with only a table separating me from him," K' said, grimacing at the thought. "Do you like him, Iori?"
"He isn't that bad," Iori said, laying another sausage onto the pan. "Not compared to Benimaru at least."
"Ooooh yeah that one's worse," K' agreed, shaking his head even more. "I still don't regret beating the crap out of him last night!"
"You did give him a good beating, actually," Aiko said. "But a little too good of a beating."
"Heh heh, sorry Aiko... san..." K' said sheepishly. "You would've felt the same if you were forced to be his teammate..."
"Well, Kyo's pretty fine with him?" Aiko said with a shrug.
"That's because he's almost just as bad..." K' pointed out. "But he's better than Benimaru, I must admit."
"Yeah but still stupid," Iori said, turning the fire off. He came to them and put the plate down in front of them, together with some toast and scrambled eggs. "Remember how he finished your cologne and left rotten shioyaki behind as evidence?"
"And how he owes me a fresh bottle?" K' said. "Yeah, I remember."
"You better bug him for it," Iori said, grinning as he brought plates and cutlery. "But wait. What did he get you for your birthday?"
"Biker gloves," K' said. "The ones with his stupid sun..."
"He gave you gloves with his clans emblem?" Aiko asked, surprised. K' nodded blankly. "Darn..."
"I know right..." K' said before flinching at the sudden noise when Iori put the plates down in front of him with a loud clang.
"Alright, let's eat!" Iori said, cracking open a can of baked beans.
So Iori actually made them some English breakfast. Aiko was kinda surprised. She made a note to sleep in so that her brother would wake up first to make breakfast instead. His breakfast ideas looked a lot more appealing than hers, or so she thinks.
They finished the breakfast and K' helped put the dishes away.
"I think I should leave," K' said after they were done cleaning. "Kula's probably hunting for me."
"Awww!" The Yagamis playfully echoed. 
"You're just as bad as your brother, Miss Aiko," K' said, slightly blushing. But it wasn't so visible since his skin is dark enough to completely conceal it.
"Okay, let me get this straight," Aiko said, stepping forward. "I'm nineteen and Niisan is twenty-two. You call him by his name and call me... Miss? Hey!"
"Okay, fine, Aiko," K' said, slightly smirking. "I just thought I would call you that since we don't really see each other much..."
Iori started laughing at him.
"Well, you didn't call me 'Mr. Yagami' or anything when we met again a few months ago," Iori said, grinning at K'. "You straight up called me Yagami!"
"Doesn't everyone call you that?" K' said with a shrug. "As far as I know, even Kyo calls you that."
"Yeah..." Iori said with a sigh. "Literally everyone calls me Yagami. It's actually kinda rude, you know? But I only allow them since they're my friends."
K' grinned and went back to his room. He somehow managed to get the odour off his biker clothes yesterday using his flame. Well, all he did was dry them actually.
So he changed back and threw the clothes that Iori lent him into the laundry basket before leaving with his bike.
"Thanks, guys," K' said before leaving. "And thanks for the free breakfast."
"Anytime, Dash," Iori said. "You're coming for the South Town Festival this weekend, right?"
"Of course I am," K' said. "Bye guys!"
He went home and found his housemates looking around for him. They saw him enter and looked surprised.
"Where were you?" Krizalid demanded, shaking him by the shoulders as soon as he came in. "You didn't return last night, did you?"
"Umm... didn't Max tell you?" K' asked, pushing Krizalid away with a confused look. "I stayed over at Iori's."
"No wonder..." Zayn said, shaking his head. "He left as soon as he woke up. In his Maxima."
"Max..." Seirah said, shaking her head. "He's so mean. Dash, next time tell me or Kriz. I feel like we're a lot more responsible than he is..."
"But he isn't usually like this," K' said , taking his shoes off. "He's usually really responsible."
"That's the thing..." Krizalid agreed. "Wait, where did he go again?"
"He didn't say," Seirah said with a shrug. "Zayn?"
"Diana's out too, so it could only mean one thing..." Zayn said, piecing everything together.
"They're out on a date," they all concluded.
"Where did the ice princesses go?" K' asked.
"Out with Foxy," Seirah said. "They went to her honey factory together."
"Okay now that's understandable," Krizalid said. "But Max... something's gotta be done."
"We should spy on their date one day," Seirah said. "I'm sure Yagami would only be too happy to follow."
"He sure would," K' said, taking his phone out. "I'm gonna tell him right now."
He called Iori and told him.
"Hello?" Iori said as soon as he picked. "Did you leave something behind?"
"Nah," K' said. "Hey, I have something important to tell you."
"What is it?"
"Is Aiko with you?"
"Yeah she's right here," Iori said, giving his sister a look. "Why?"
"Put your phone on speaker mode," K' said.
"Aight," Iori said, doing what K' said. "What is it?"
"I need your help," K' said. "It's Max. He's going out with Diana."
"So?" Iori said. "I say they make a great couple. They are both fond of Kula, right?"
"Yeah that's true and all, but..." K' said, thinking of a way to tell him. "He's a lot more... absent minded lately. I texted him to say that I'll be staying over at your place, but he didn't tell the others and they have been looking for me!"
"Wait what?" Iori said, surprised. "Isn't he the most... sensible one in your gang?"
"That's the thing!" K' said. "And now he's like this..."
"And that's why we wanna spy on their date, like how we did to Aiko," Krizalid added. "We need to see how they are..."
"I bet their hopelessly in love," Iori said with a chuckle. "But anyway, when is this mission?"
"The next time he goes out," K' said. "It might even be tomorrow."
"The concert is on Saturday," Iori said, thinking. "Whatever, it's not like we're taking a very long, drawn out flight, anyway..."
"So you'd help us?" K' asked.
"Sure, why not?" Iori said. "I'm sure Aiko wouldn't mind too. Right?"
"Of course," Aiko grinned. "It would be fun to play spy for once."
"You guys rock!" K' said. "Alright, I'll inform you the next time he leaves for a date. Okay?"
"Okay!" The Yagamis chorused.
K' hung up and started making plans with the others. Not before taking a shower, that is...