Manicure

As soon as school was over, Gaspard dragged Ash off to the girls' school down the road. Ash kept saying that his sister would look for him, but his friend did not listen.
They stood near the fence. Gaspard climbed a little way up the fence and peeked at the girls there. Ash was annoyed.
"Oh come on," Gaspard urged. "Take a look!"
He pulled Ash up too. Ash just saw a bunch of girls hanging around there. But one girl kinda caught his eye.
She had beautiful long black hair at her waist, styled with bangs on both sides of her face at the front. She was laughing and talking to her friend.
Meanwhile, Elisabeth and Jacques came to pick Ash up from his charm school. Elisabeth stepped out of the car and panicked.
"Jacques, I can't sense him," Elisabeth said. "He isn't here!"
"Mon dieu!" Jacques said. "Are you sure?"
"I am!"
"Lets see if he took a walk," Jacques suggested. "Come in, Milady."
Elisabeth nodded and sat back in the car. Jacques started driving straight down the road. Elisabeth tried really hard to sense Ash. She suddenly brightened up.
"Jacques!" Elisabeth exclaimed suddenly. "I sense him!"
Jacques stopped and Elisabeth got out of the car and started running towards where she sensed Ash. She felt his presence growing stronger and stronger.
She arrived at a girls' school and saw her brother and another boy his age peeking over the fence.
"Oi!" Elisabeth shouted, slapping her brother's backside.
Ash was shocked and turned around to see Elisabeth staring at him with her arms crossed. He fell off the fence in the process.
"What is it, Ash?" Gaspard asked turning around too.
Gaspard fell down too when he saw Elisabeth.
"What are you doing?" Elisabeth asked, pulling both Ash's and Gaspard's ear at the same time. "Why are you here? I was looking all over the place for you!"
"Sorry, Betty," Ash said, trying to escape. "It was Gas's idea!"
"Gas?" Elisabeth asked, shocked. "Is that your name? What kind of a name is that?!"
"It's Gaspard," Gaspard said, trying to free his ear. "Ash just shortened my name."
Elisabeth pulled both of them towards the car and asked them to get in.
"Is that your mom?" Gaspard asked. "She looks so young!"
"She's like my sister," Ash said, rubbing his ear. "But yeah, she's kinda like my mom too..."
Elisabeth got in at the front and started complaining to Jacques about what these two were doing.
"But I'm kinda glad too," Elisabeth said. "At least you're not doing stupid things."
"It was Gas's idea, Betty!" Ash said again. "He's the one that dragged me here!"
"Ash..." Elisabeth said. "Anyway, Gas, care to introduce yourself properly?"
"My name is Gaspard Martin," Gaspard said. "I'm originally from Burgundy and I just moved here to Paris."
"I see," Elisabeth said. "And you've already decided to spoil Ash?"
"No!" Gaspard said. "No I just brought him! I'm sorry! Ash, I will never come your way again. Please let me go!"
"I was just teasing, Monsieur Martin," Elisabeth said with a laugh. "I'm glad that you're friends with Ash. Would you like to join us for tea?"
"Sure!" Gaspard said, relieved. "Thanks, Mademoiselle Blanctorche. Ash said he wanted to give me a manicure or something."
"Oh Ash..." Elisabeth said.
"His nails are horrible, Betty!" Ash said, pulling Gaspard's hand and showing it to Elisabeth. "Look at them! They're filthy! I can't bear to look at them!"
They brought Gaspard to their home and he looked at it in awe.
"Your house is awesome!" Gaspard said, unable to take his eyes off it. "So magnifique!"
"Glad I got it reconstructed," Elisabeth said. "Come on, lets go in."
They went in Gaspard looked around in awe.
"So do you like our home?" Elisabeth asked.
"Home?" Gaspard said. "This is a chateau!"
"Alright enough with the gaping," Ash said with a smirk. "Come to my room, I need to give you a manicure."
"You have nail OCD," Elisabeth said. "But wait, have your lunch first. You too, Gaspard."
They had their lunch and immediately Ash dragged Gaspard up to his room. He shoved Gaspard onto his bed and brought out his nail kit.
He pulled a chair in front of the bed and roughly pulled Gaspard's arm towards him.
It took hours for him to shape all of his nails. At last he was done and asked Gaspard what colour he wanted his nails to be.
"Wait what, you're gonna paint them?!" Gaspard asked in shock, pulling his hand back. "No! I like them just fine!"
"At least let me buff them," Ash said. "Come on, gimme your hand."
He reluctantly did and Ash started buffing them. He kinda did it a roughly, causing Gaspard to flinch a bit.
"Stop that, you're doing it too rough!" Gaspard complained. "You're buffing my skin! Not my nails!"
"Well yeah, you keep shaking it," Ash said. "Hold still!"
He did and he gave Gaspard a full manicure, without painting his nails.
"My nails haven't looked so clean before," Gaspard said, admiring his nails. "Thanks!"
"You're welcome," Ash said. "Alright now what do you wanna do?"
"Go home," Gaspard said. "I'm tired."
"Come on, we'll drop you," Ash offered, getting up. "Come on."
They went down and told Elisabeth that Gaspard was gonna leave. She nodded and called for Jacques.
"I have some work to do," Elisabeth said. "You go ahead."
Ash followed them in the car. He really wanted to see what the Martin home looked like. He imagined it to be a very big home, but at the same time very filthy, judging by how Gaspard looked...
"Why are you so messy anyway?" Ash asked. "Like, look at you. It looks like you didn't even iron your suit!"
"I did," Gaspard said. "But for some reason, it becomes so wrinkly in the morning."
"You probably threw it around," Ash said. "Seeing how clumsy you are, I think that is the reason."
"Okay fine, it is," Gaspard said. "I can't help being messy, okay! That's why my parents decided to send me to charm school. To charm me."
"I figured that out the second I met you," Ash said. "It's so obvious."
"You're observant," Gaspard said at last. "And underestimated? Like remember that big guy in class wanted to take on you? I love what you did!"
"Yeah I did too," Ash said. "It was fun to be underestimated."
Gaspard's house arrived and he asked Jacques to stop. It was a very nice house with a swimming pool and stuff. It looked really good too.
"Thanks, Monsieur Jacques," Gaspard said, getting out of the car. "Bye Ash! See you tomorrow!"
"He seems like a very friendly kid," Jacques said, making a u-turn to go back to the Blanctorche mansion.
"Yeah he is," Ash said from the back. "He literally sat next to me and nudged me with a grin. I was annoyed at first, but I soon grew friendly with him."
"Yeah I can see," Jacques said. "He's so cheerful and merry."
"And more importantly, he doesn't mock me," Ash said. "He kinda understands how I feel."
Meanwhile, Gaspard was proudly showing his newly manicured nails to his family.
"You know what?" Gaspard said, getting up. "I'm gonna make him something as a thank you!"
He ran up to his room and took out his jewellery making kit. He decided to make a nice choker necklace for Ash.