Some after-school spying

Ash has been going to school and he has grown closer to Gaspard. He also really liked the choker that he made him.
"So you like your nails?" Ash asked. "They looked horrible before."
"Yeah I do," Gaspard answered. "What about the choker I got you? You like it?"
"Yep," Ash said, pointing to his neck. "I'm wearing it now."
"Oh wow," Gaspard said, pleased that Ash loves his gift. "Glad that you liked it."
They were going back from school when Gaspard suggested that they go spy on the girls' school again.
"Seriously?" Ash said, annoyed. "Haven't you learnt your lesson when Betty pulled your ear?"
"Oh come on, Ash," Gaspard said, urging him to come along. "That was because she was worried for you. Why don't you give her a text and tell her where we are?"
"And then what?" Ash asked again. "Get grounded and forbidden to see you again?"
"Fine then," Gaspard said, letting him go. "But you won't be able to see that chick that you liked."
Ash was stunned. How did he know?
"Which chick?" Ash asked, trying to sound cool even when his face was as red as a tomato. "Come on, tell me!"
"I dunno," Gaspard said with a smirk while shrugging his shoulders. "The one that you were staring at with an open-mouth?"
"Drat, why do you notice everything?" Ash asked, embarrassed. "Fine then, lets go."
He texted Elisabeth saying Gaspard forced him to come along and went with Gaspard to the girls' school down the road.
Gaspard motioned Ash to be silent while he climbed the tall fence to get a better look into the school. Ash easily climbed on with an acrobat move.
To Ash's surprise, Gaspard suddenly took out a pair of binoculars to get a better look at the school.
"Oooo that blonde one is cute!" Gaspard said in glee. "Now how should I get her number...?"
"Gimme that," Ash said, snatching the binoculars away so that he could see. "Let me see too."
"Oi!" Gaspard said, his face breaking into a cheeky grin. "See, you can't resist too, right?"
Ash nudged Gaspard so hard that he almost fell.
Ash looked into the binoculars and started searching for the girl he saw the other day.
He hoped to see her again.
Just then, he spotted her coming out with another blonde girl. He focussed the binoculars on her.
She was absolutely beautiful.
She looked like she was about Ash's age if not, younger. 
"So did you find her?" Gaspard asked. "Come on, give it back. I wanna spy on my crush now."
He snatched the binoculars back and started looking for his crush.
Turns out she was the friend of Ash's crush...
After a minute, Ash took the binoculars again.
He looked at the girl and longed to at least talk to her.
"Dude, I just wanted to know her favourite colour and you just snatched it!" Gaspard said in disappointment. "Thanks a lot, Ash..."
"Could you keep it down?" Ash said, his eyes fixated on the girl he liked. "I'm trying to focus on her."
Gaspard didn't want to keep it down. He purposely started making funny noises to mess with Ash.
Ash elbowed him so hard until he fell.
"Could you like wait for a minute?" Ash said, looking at him on the ground. "I'm trying to focus on her name tag!"
He turned back to the school to find that girl, but to his surprise she was no where to be seen.
Until he panned a bit lower.
She and her blonde friend were standing in front of them, arms crossed.
"What are you doing?" The brunette asked. "You're trespassing!"
"That's right, Adalene," the blonde one said. "These maggots must be from that boys' school. These two should be reported."
"Adalene..." Ash said. "That's a nice name."
"Oh yeah and what kinda name do you have?" Adalene asked, seeing Ash's name tag on his coat. "Last time I checked, Ash is a girl name."
"No it isn't," Ash said to his defence. "It is a unisex name. It works for both guys and girls. My name originates from the majestic Ash Tree."
"And you... Gaspard," the blonde said, seeing Gaspard's name tag. "What kind of a name is that? Sounds like Gazpacho!"
"Don't call me that..." Gaspard said before seeing her name tag. "Georgina... hey what do you think, Ash? Gaspard and Georgina?"
The girls realised that these two were watching them the whole time and got mad.
They started yelling at them, threatening them to go and report them to their principal and stuff like that.
To the boys' relief and joy, they suddenly heard the honk of Elisabeth's limo behind them.
Ash jumped off the fence and pulled Gaspard off too and ran to the car. Jacques unlocked the door and Ash pushed Gaspard in before getting in himself.
"Phew saved by the Betty," Ash said in relief, watching the girls' school disappear into the distance behind them. "Great timing, Betty."
"What happened?" Elisabeth asked. "Also, Ash, your Gassy friend is spoiling you."
"What!" Gaspard said in horror. "No! I did not! Ash insisted!"
"OI!" Ash said, slapping his back. "What do you mean I insisted?! You persuaded me!"
"Well yeah," Gaspard said. "You couldn't resist seeing that brunette chick too, right?"
"You're in love with a brunette chick?!" Elisabeth asked in shock. "Ash! What happened to you?!"
"It's not what you think, Betty," Ash said, giving Gaspard a fierce glare. "I just wanted to see her, that's all."
"Right..." Elisabeth said with a smirk.
Elisabeth already knew he was lying. She knew him since the day he was born. Of course something like this would be written clearly enough on his face for her to notice.
She was happy that Ash wasn't pretending to be someone else anymore. She was glad that he was finally being himself.
He was being her little brother again. He was finally acting his age.
Like the sixteen-year-old teenaged boy he is.
They dropped Gaspard off at his home and got back to the Blanctorche mansion. Gaspard was glad that Elisabeth didn't scold him or forbid him just because he persuaded Ash to come along with him to spy on the girls' school. 
A/N: This chapter was fun to write because I actually had The Second Joker and Diabolosis playing in the background hehe...