Arrest failure

Yashiro carried the unconscious Chris over his shoulder and walked over to where Shermie hid with the car they booked.
The driver was surprised to see a masked man carry an unconscious schoolboy towards the car.
"I'm calling the police!" The driver exclaimed, grabbing his phone with trembling fingers. "I can't do this! This has to be reported."
"Hey," Shermie said sternly. "Remember what we told you? No money for you if you don't comply."
"I don't want your money!" The driver shouted. "I can't let a young boy get kidnapped right before my eyes, in my car in fact!"
"Well, you might not want the money, but you do want your life right?" Shermie blackmailed. "Don't follow what we do, and it's off with your head."
Shermie took out a pocketknife that she brought in case she needed to cut something hard like cardboard. She pointed it towards the driver, a smirk on her face.
By this time, Yashiro was already knocking on the window so that he could enter.
The driver unlocked the car with trembling fingers. Yashiro opened the backdoor and carefully put Chris on the back seat, next to Shermie.
He pulled his mask off and climbed into the front passenger seat. The driver looked at him with fear.
"Relax, buddy, we're not gonna hurt you," Yashiro said with a chuckle. "All you need to do now is drive us to the airport. We'll pay you double the fare, okay?"
The driver nodded and started driving. Yashiro turned around and saw Shermie leaning Chris's head on her lap. Yashiro smiled. Shermie kinda seemed like a mother to Chris even thought she wasn't old enough.
The driver stopped at the airport and Yashiro paid him. He left him a very large tip. The driver helped them unload their luggage from the boot.
"Now don't breath a word about this to anyone," Yashiro firmly said. "If you do, no one would believe you."
The driver nodded and drove out of there as quickly as he can.
"Alright," Yashiro said, grabbing his luggage with his free hand. "Shermie, where are the clothes?"
Shermie gave him a paper bag. She had finished making the clothes that she designed for Chris.
"Great, I'll go change his clothes," Yashiro said, taking the bag. "You check our luggage in and wait for us somewhere. I'll be right back."
He carried Chris to the nearest restroom and changed him out of his uniform. He made sure to empty his uniform pockets.
"You look great, buddy," Yashiro said, adjusting Chris's collar. "If only you were awake to see this."
Then he realised the faint lip print on his face. Chiyo was wearing lipgloss and it kinda smudged Chris's face.
"When did this happen?" Yashiro asked, examining his face. "I'm surprised that you actually managed to get a girl despite being so shy!"
He carried Chris to where Shermie was waiting. She checked their baggage in and waited for them at a restaurant.
"Wow!" Shermie exclaimed, looking at how Chris was dressed. "He looks amazing!"
"Yeah it is YOUR design," Yashiro said, putting Chris down on a chair. "Anyway, where's the antidote? We need to revive him."
Shermie handed him the antidote and Yashiro held it under Chris's nose. He immediately got up with a gasp.
The first thing he did was jump into his fighting stance and tried to give them Shooting Dance Thrust.
But luckily, Shermie quickly caught him so he couldn't finish it.
"Let go of me, you creep!" Chris shouted. "Why have you brought me here?!"
"Chris, it's us!" Yashiro said.
"Huh?" Chris said, surprised. "Wait so who's holding me?"
Shermie let him go and he looked at her in surprise. Then he was even more surprised to see what he was wearing.
"What am I wearing?" Chris asked, looking down at what he was wearing. "I don't remember owning such a fancy suit!"
"Well, I made it," Shermie said. "I designed it myself!"
"But why?" Chris asked.
"It's your birthday, silly!" Yashiro said, ruffling Chris's hair. "You think we didn't know?"
"You guys remembered?" Chris asked, surprised. "But where are we now?"
"We're at the Haneda Airport," Shermie said. "We have one hour for our flight."
"Flight?!" Chris asked in shock. "Where are we going?! We're not fleeing the country now, are we?"
"Nah," Yashiro said with a laugh. "We're not even leaving the country. We're going to Okinawa."
"But why?" Chris asked again. "Why suddenly?"
"Gosh, can you quit asking so many questions?" Shermie said, annoyed. "Isn't it obvious? We're taking you out on a holiday!"
"What?!" Chris asked, shocked. "But clothes? Stuff? I didn't pack anything but my school bag! Even that I dunno where it is!"
"It's been checked in," Shermie said. "We packed for you, don't worry."
"You guys!" Chris said, trying not to laugh. "So who kidnapped me? It was you wasn't it, Yashiro?"
"Yeah it was me," Yashiro said. "You struggled so much! I almost lost you!"
"You creeped me out!" Chris said, giving Yashiro a punch. "So mean!"
"Well, it was for a surprise," Yashiro said with a shrug. "Anyway, what do you wanna eat? You must be hungry, lugged here straight from school!"
Chris read the menu and ordered some food. Yashiro handed him a tissue.
"What's this for?" Chris asked. "I haven't even started eating yet!"
"Your face..." Yashiro said, pointing to his cheek. "Wipe it."
"Wipe what?" Chris asked, touching his cheek.
He felt the lipgloss smudge there and immediately turned red. Yashiro started laughing.
"What is it, Yashiro?" Shermie asked, not knowing what was going on. "Why are you laughing?"
"Someone gave our little boy a kiss for his birthday," Yashiro said, laughing. "This guy forgot to wipe it off."
"Wow, Chris!" Shermie said, surprised. "Congratulations!"
"She's just my friend," Chris said, wiping his face. "I dunno why she did that..."
"Oh come on, it means that she likes you more than a friend!" Yashiro said, clapping his back.
"But I don't wanna date her," Chris said. "I wanna study first!"
"You are so lame..." Shermie said, annoyed. "Studies aside, you can still date her! Just don't let it interfere, that's all!"
Chris just nodded awkwardly.
"But I know that kissing is also a friendly gesture," Chris said. "Especially a kiss on the cheek."
They were waiting to board the plane when a bunch of policemen walked in. They were asking around, showing a picture on their phone.
The people pointed to where the CYS were sitting. The police rushed to them.
"You are under arrest," the policeman said, pulling Yashiro up.
"Wait, why?" Yashiro asked. "We haven't done anything wrong!"
"You kidnapped this boy," the policeman said, pointing to Chris.
"What, no I didn't," Yashiro said, surprised. "Chris, you know us, right?"
"Yeah I do," Chris told the officer. "They're my friends!"
Just then, Shermie noticed that the driver was there.
"So it was you who told them," Shermie said, pointing to the driver. "Sir, he's insane. We didn't kidnap Chris. We just came here in his car!"
"What?!" The driver exclaimed. "Sir, this woman is lying! This man kidnapped him and this lady blackmailed me!"
"No!" They exclaimed.
"Then how would you explain this?" The policeman asked, showing them a picture of Chris lying on Shermie's lap, unconscious.
"I just fell asleep in the car," Chris defended. "I was tired after school and fell asleep on Shermie's lap!"
One of the policemen whispered something into the officer's ear. The officer's eyes grew wide.
"Really?" The Officer asked. "Why didn't you tell me?"
"I didn't notice," the policeman said.
"Guys, this is CYS!" The Officer exclaimed. "They're In a band together. They definitely aren't lying."
The three smiled in triumph. The police that was supposed to arrest them ended up taking pictures with them.
The police scolded the driver for giving them fake news.
"See, I told you no one would believe you," Yashiro told the driver when the police left. "This guy is our friend! We're just taking him out on a surprise trip."
"So you know them?" The driver asked Chris.
Chris took his phone out and showed him a picture that he took with them.
"Sorry..." the driver said, sheepishly. "I didn't know."
"Nah it's fine, you didn't know," Shermie said. "You did the right thing. Make sure you do this in the future too. You might prevent an innocent life from getting kidnapped."