Some free time

Iori realised that the South Town Festival was coming up and gave his band mates a call. They had a conference call with their group chat.
"So it's this Saturday?" Iori questioned the local of South Town.
"Yep!" Terry said. "I don't think we have to audition, considering that they know how good our band is. They would only be too happy to have us!"
"That's great!" Kyo said. "I'm so proud of our band!"
"There weren't any bands back in the 1700s," Nakoruru said. "But I like it!"
"Can I come too?" Rimururu's voice came from somewhere in the background.
"Well, of course, Rimu," Athena said, hearing the little girl. The others could just about feel the warm smile in her voice. "Also, guys. Can we play something with some singing too?"
"Sure," Iori's deep voice said. "I don't see why not. Hey, we can even play one of your songs if you want. And maybe we can play the role of chorus."
"Great!" Athena said cheerfully. "I can't wait to sing!"
"K', Zayn and us will come over to South Town, Terry," Kyo said. "Send us that location again."
"Will do," Terry said. "But I think you guys better come at night, cause... you know..."
"Your night is our day, Terry," Iori said. "It would kinda be like travelling through time. From morning to night the day before."
They all started laughing when he said that. The Japanese people agreed to meet up with Iori and fly to South Town in Zayn's spaceship.
Iori hung up and saw Aiko enter the room, her red hair in a messy bun.
"Honoka just called," Aiko said. "She called you, but your line was busy. She asked if you're free to go on a date with her."
"It's not everyday we see girls asking the guys out," Iori said, smirking with a shrug. "Alright, I'm gonna go. You wanna come? I don't think Honoka would even mind, to be honest."
"Oh I don't wanna be the third wheel around you guys," Aiko refused. "You guys enjoy."
"Alright then," Iori said, getting up. "See ya later. Take care, okay?"
Aiko grinned as she watched her brother go to his room to get changed. He soon left in his Subaru Legacy. Aiko was kinda bored so she took out her Toyota Prius and went to the grocery store to buy tons of ice cream and sweet treats. She then drove to the K' team's apartment. She parked her car in the parking lot and started walking towards the elevator. On her way there, she head another, rather loud car drive in.
It was K's Ford Explorer. He walked into the elevator room just as she was waiting for the elevator.
"Oh hey, Aiko," K' greeted when he saw her. "What brings you here?"
"I just wanted to visit Kula," Aiko said. "Niisan's out, and I am bored. So that's why I decided to come here."
"Well, you're out of luck," K' said in a dry tone. "Kula's out with Max. The only ones left are me, Kriz, Zayn and Isolde. Seirah's here too. She's staying over this week. The giants are out too."
The elevator dinged when it arrived at their floor.
"Oh now that's a shame," Aiko said while they both walked into the lift. "Well, at least there's Isolde."
"Yeah she's with us," K' said, pressing the lift button. "She felt sorry for always ditching Zayn. So she decided to stay behind to hang out with him."
They went to K's apartment where everyone -that was left- were sitting there, playing a board game together in the living room. They all looked up and waved at Aiko when she came in with K'.
"Hi guys," Aiko greeted. "Whatcha playing?"
"Monopoly," Isolde said. "You guys wanna join?"
Aiko nodded excitedly and went to sit next to her. K' made an annoyed sound and joined them too. They played a heated game of Monopoly with six people.

Meanwhile, Iori decided to take Honoka out for a movie.
"So, what movie shall we watch?" Iori asked, looking at the list.
"What's being showed?" Honoka asked, drinking some lemon squash.
"There's a few movies," Iori said, reading the list on the screen. "There are a few rom-coms, some horror movies and an action movie."
"What's the action movie about?" Honoka asked.
"I don't know, something called The Power of A Metal Fist," Iori read from the screen. "It apparently has some demonic stuff going on too. You heard about it?"
"Yes!" Honoka exclaimed excitedly. "I really wanna watch it!"
Iori booked the tickets for the movie while Honoka went to get some snacks. She was generous when it came to food. She bought two large boxes of popcorn, two large lemonades, and some cheesy sausages for both of them.
"That's a lot of food, Honoka," Iori remarked, watching her bring two big bags full of food. "You sure we can finish them?"
"Well, if you can't, I will gladly help you," Honoka said, grinning widely. "Now, come on, we're getting late for the movie!"
"How did you know?" Iori asked.
Honoka pointed to the screen mounted on the wall. The theatre that showed the movie was now open.
"Alright, then," Iori said. "Come on."
They went up the escalator and went to their theatre. Honoka kept crunching on her popcorn, even before the movie started.
"I think we should save some for the actual movie," Iori warned.
"Okay!" Honoka said, closing the popcorn box. Instead, she took out the cheesy sausages. "You want some? I only got one since it was pretty expensive."
Iori looked at her in the dim light and saw how she was holding it up, eagerly waiting for him to accept. But then again, how could he refuse sausages?
"Sure," Iori said, taking the plastic fork with the sausage on it.
They ate the sausages before the movie started. Honoka cheerfully licked the inside of the cup clean of any of the cheesy goodness.
The movie started and Honoka cheerfully reopened her box of popcorn. She cheerfully ate the popcorn, laughing at the comedic scenes and watching the thrilling parts with interest.
Iori found it strange when she cheerfully stuffed her excited face with popcorn during the scary scenes when the rest of the crowd gasped. Some even gave muffled shouts of fear.
But Honoka was smiling. She even giggled at some parts. Iori decided to clear his doubt by asking her.
"I have a question," Iori said.
"What is it?" Honoka asked innocently.
"How come you're laughing when everyone else is screaming in fright?" Iori questioned, confusion clearly visible in his voice. "Like... you're literally crunching the popcorn like Michael Jackson watching that werewolf movie in the Thriller video!"
Honoka laughed again, causing some of the audience to shoot weird looks in her direction.
"See for yourself, Iori," Honoka said, pointing to the screen. "Look at that. Look at how ridiculous it looks. See how they're reacting? See how weird it looks? Look at them! It's so obvious that it's animated! And look at their ridiculous costumes! Besides, what kind of demon shows itself like that?"
Iori looked at the screen and realised what she was getting at. He started laughing too.
"You amuse me, Honoka," Iori said while laughing. "Even I never thought of doing something like that."