The jealous girl

"Is it this guy?" Iori asked, showing her the photo. Adalene looked surprised and nodded. "Yeah, he's our good friend. He's actually the real reason we came here. He invited us over for a party. A manicure party."
"A party?" Adalene asked, surprised. "Well, how come he didn't invite me?!"
"I dunno, maybe it's because it's an exclusive party just for us?" Iori said with a shrug. "He gave almost all the girls beautiful manicures!"
"Girls?!" Adalene asked in shock again. "Who?"
"Most of the girls from the KOF tournament, Dash's and Zayn's girlfriends, my sister," Iori said, smirking as he mentioned his sister. "Yeah. He did them all beautifully."
"Monsieur Yagami, would you mind if I asked you something?" Adalene asked.
"Ask away," Iori said, already knowing what she was gonna ask.
"Does your sister have a boyfriend?" Adalene asked and Iori almost burst from holding his laughter.
"She does," Iori said. "I mean, they aren't exactly official yet, but she went on a few dates with him. His name is Benimaru Nikaido. You might know him too."
If Benimaru heard this, he would've burst from his pride.
"Benimaru is your sister's boyfriend?!" Adalene asked, shocked but at the same time relieved. "But, Monsieur Yagami! He's a womaniser!"
"He's actually not," Iori said. "The poor guy's being misunderstood. I've seen it myself. He's willing to protect my sister at all costs."
K' snickered when he remembered how he found out about that.
"Can I ask you something too?" Iori said suddenly. "Are you Ash's girlfriend?"
Adalene immediately turned red.
"Well, Ash is a nice boy," Iori said with a shrug. "And he'd suit you. Besides, I know that you like him. He did your nails, didn't he?"
Adalene blinked a few times and excused herself. She ran off at top speed. Iori smirked and sent the picture of him with Adalene to Ash. It was a good thing he took one with his phone too.
They went back to the hotel and sat in the room K' and Zayn shared to see their new portraits. They were beautifully drawn.
"Wasn't this one very eventful day?" Zayn asked while unpacking the portrait. He looked at it in awe when he tore the brown paper away. "Wow! Hey, I'm definitely getting one with Isolde tomorrow."
"And I'm going with Kula," K' said. "Iori?"
"I'm bringing Honoka and Aiko," Iori said. "Aiko would probably want one with Honoka too. They're best friends now."
Iori's phone suddenly dinged. He took out his phone to see a message from Ash.
Ash: BRUHHHHHH
Ash: How do u know her?!
Iori: She's my fan
Iori: She wanted a picture with me
Iori: Also she mentioned u
Ash: What did she say
Iori: Shs said u were a friend
Ash: Only that?
Ash: Aww come on!
Iori: Wait wait
Iori: When I mentioned that u gave all the girls a manicure yesterday
Iori: She kinda looked jelly
Iori: 😏😏
Ash: 🤯
Ash: Really?!
Ash Yagami pls don't joke
Iori: I'm not
Iori: Also get this
Iori: I told her that u gave a manicure to Dash's and Zayn's girlfriends
Iori: Meaning Kula and Isolde
Iori: I also mentioned how u gave one to my sister
Ash: What did she say?
Iori: She asked me if Aiko had a boyfriend!
Iori: 🤣🤣🤣
Ash: Then?
Iori: I said she does
Iori: N she looked relieved
Ash: LOL
Ash: Then what happened?
Iori: I asked her if she was ur girlfriend
Ash: WHAT DID SHE SAY?!?!
Iori: She turned red n ran off
Ash: Aww come on!
Ash: Y does she have to leave us hanging like that?!
Iori: That means a yes of u ask me
Iori: She definitely likes you dude
Ash: Hopefully
Ash: It would've went better if this stupid Psycho didn't scare her
Iori: What did he do...
Ash explained to him through texts and Iori was just laughing at his phone, much to K' and Zayn's surprise.
"What's going on there?" K' asked. "Who are you texting? Honoka?"
"Nope," Iori said. "I'm texting Ash."
"That pipsqueak?" Zayn scoffed. K' just stared at him. "What?"
"He's your age," K' deadpanned. "If you're calling anyone pipsqueak, let it be Bao. The guy's just twelve."
"Or Jan," Iori added. "That's King's kid brother."
Iori started laughing at his phone again when Ash told him how Saiki wore winter clothes to disguise himself at the mall.
Ash: AND HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT A MALL WAS
Ash: He thought I was taking him to a zoo!
Iori: Lol what
Ash: He thought I was taking him to a maul
Ash: He thought I wanted to throw him to a pack of angry animals or smth lol
Ash: Oh and when he saw how the mall was air conditioned
Ash: HE THOUGHT IT WAS AN ICE DUNGEON
Iori was laughing uncontrollably right now. He couldn't even reply to Ash and ended up just sending him a GIF.

"What now?" K' asked, a little annoyed

Iori just showed him the texts and even he started laughing.
"Why?" Zayn asked, also laughing. He didn't actually know why they were laughing, but laughed because he knew it was funny. K' just handed the phone to him.
And then the three of them were just helpless with laughter. Krizalid heard them and came to see.
"What's so funny?" Krizalid asked, joining them. "Why are you laughing?"
They tried to explain as best as they could. He eventually started laughing too.
"Also, we found someone today," Iori said. "Someone very similar to you."
"To me?" Krizalid asked, confused. "Who?"
They told him about Zero and he laughed too when they told him how K' scared him from the back and pulled his hood off.
"You guys..." Krizalid said, amused. "What's he doing now anyway?"
"Runs an orphanage in Norway," Zayn said. "Nothing much, just that. He brought them here for the Music Day. By the way, Iori and gang will be playing at the Opera House."
"Wow..." Krizalid asked. "Can I come too?"
"By all means, just come," Iori said. "It's free anyway."
Krizalid cheered. They realised it was dinnertime and went to hunt for a restaurant.

Iori told his band mates about the Fête de la Musique.
"Yeah, I was planning for that anyway," Yashiro said. "It's next week, right?"
"Affirmative," Iori said. "In the Opera House."
There were a few gasps when he said this.
"That would be lovely!" Athena said in awe. "Iori, how?"
"I have my secrets," Iori said with a smirk. "Our reputation is really good, and they did not think twice to let us perform there."
They shared the pastries amongst themselves too while talking.
"Also, I wanna show you something," Iori said, taking out the portrait with him and K'. "Nice, huh?"
"Niisan, can I have one with you too?" Aiko asked. "Pleaseeee?"
"You read my mind, Aiko," Iori said with a smirk. "Let's all go."