False Frenzy

Aiko was confused at why Iori suddenly stole her sunglasses. She leaned towards him and asked.
"My eyes," Iori said, pulling his sunglasses down slightly to show her. "They're blue. The Orochi gang doesn't know that I lifted the curse."
"Oh okay," Aiko said, realising. "But what about me?"
"They have never seen you before," Iori said. "They might not even know you're my sister."
"Niisan..." Aiko said, shaking her head. "Look at me. Look at us. We both look exactly like dad!"
"Yeah but some people are dumb enough to not see the resemblance," Iori said with a shrug. "Hey, remember once one of my school friends thought you were my girlfriend?"
"Eww," Aiko said, disgusted. "People are so dumb sometimes."
Iori chuckled. Kyo was keeping an eye on the CYS team.
"I wanna see how Yagami would react when his blood boils," Yashiro said with a smirk. "I'm gonna activate the Riot Of Blood within him."
"Why?" Chris asked.
"To get him out of this event, silly!" Yashiro said with a smirk.
"Yashiro," Shermie said, shaking her head. "Don't do it. At least for Kyo's sake. He helped you when you needed him. And if you activate Iori's blood, he might get kicked out too."
"He did it for a price," Yashiro said through gritted teeth. "He wouldn't have done it if you didn't lift his cousin's curse."
Shermie and Chris looked at each other. Yashiro smirked and tried to activate the Riot Of Blood within Iori.
He stared intently at Iori, trying to activate his blood. Kyo noticed how he stared at Iori with an evil smirk. He didn't want to alert him physically so he texted him instead.
Kyo: Yagami
Kyo: Yashiro is trying to activate ur blood
Iori looked up for a split second and noticed.
Iori: Aight
Iori: Just see what I'll do
Iori put a hand over his mouth and started making choking noises.
"What happened to you, Niisan?" Aiko asked, concerned. "Are you okay?"
He smoothly slid his phone into Aiko's hand with his texts with Kyo open. Aiko read it and hid a smirk.
Iori made a choking noise and suddenly, blood began dripping from his mouth. He took his hand off and roared. For a second, everyone thought that this was real.
Steam started coming out of his mouth as he breathed heavily, hunched over. He made sure that his eyes were covered with his hair and Aiko's sunglasses.
"Yagami!" Kyo shouted, standing up.
"Kyoooooo!" Iori roared and charged towards him.
He grabbed Kyo by his collar and made as if he wanted to strangle him. But then he looked around the room and roared again.
He carried Kyo and ran out of the room.
Aiko, not very convinced that this was just for show, ran after him.
The rest of the BOF members were really startled. Konosuke watched in shock. Yashiro had a satisfied smirk on his face.
"What happened to Mr. Yagami?" Konosuke asked. "Why is he acting like that?"
"He's um..." Terry tried to explain. "He's... not feeling too well."
"I see..." Konosuke said, nodding understandingly. "I hope he gets well soon because we need him tomorrow in the event."
The rest of the teammates had a short and quiet discussion.
"Do you think Yashiro did this?" Terry asked. "But how? Yagami said he lifted the curse?"
"He did," Athena said. "I heard Kyo telling Iori to be alert because he cannot enter the Riot Of Blood since he lifted the curse. But this... I'm not sure if lifting the curse actually helped."
"I said ooooo, I'm blinded by the lights," Nakoruru suddenly sang. "No, I can't sleep until I feel your touch."
Athena saw that Nakoruru had earbuds jammed into her ears. She pulled one of it out.
"Oi," Athena said, taking the earbud out. "You have no idea what just happened, do you?"
"Umm no?" Nakoruru said sheepishly. "What happened? And where's Iori and Kyo? Sorry, I was busy with my music..."
The others exchanged annoyed looks.

Meanwhile, Iori actually brought Kyo to the bathroom. He put Kyo down and started laughing. Kyo leaned on the sink, trying to recover from his shock.
"Oh my gosh, that was fun!" Iori said, wiping the blood off his face. "We should do it more often."
"Next time, turn on Snow-head instead," Kyo said, starting to laugh too. "You almost gave me a heart attack! It looked so real! I like how you even made steam! How did you cough out blood though?"
Iori took out what looked like a medicine strip and handed it to Kyo. Kyo looked at it in surprise.
It was a strip off blood pills.
"You sneaky!" Kyo said, smacking Iori with the strip. "The steam is easy since we have flames. But man! You gave everyone a scare!"
"I saw how Snow-head was smirking," Iori said, his lips tightening. "He's next."
The bathroom doors suddenly burst open as Aiko walked in.
"Niisan!" Aiko called, running towards her brother and hugging him.
"What's up, Aiko?" Iori asked, looking down at his sister. "Why do you look so upset?"
"Was that real?" Aiko asked in a quivering voice, looking up at her brother. "Did Yashiro really control you?"
"Nah," Iori said with a grin. "It was all for show!"
"But the blood?" Aiko asked, scared. "You didn't really force the blood out, right?"
Iori took the blood pills from Kyo's hand and gave it to Aiko.
"Niisan!" Aiko said, realising. "When did you even buy this?"
"A few days ago," Iori answered. "When I heard that Snow-head would be playing too, I knew that he would try and activate my blood. But he can't. But I wanna make it seem real, so I went to the costume store and bought this."
Terry suddenly came in too.
"So it was a show after all," Terry said with a smirk. "Well, you actually fooled me."
"I know," Iori said with a smirk. "Aiko was fooled too."
"He almost gave me a heart attack!" Kyo said, slapping Iori's back. "Anyway, what's going on there?"
"Konosuke is wondering what happened to you," Terry said. "He says that if you don't get well enough by tomorrow, we're all doomed."
"Nuts!" Iori said, panicking. "Come on, lets go back!"
"Wait I need to use the bathroom!" Terry said, running towards a stall.
"You do your business, we should go," Iori said, stuffing the blood pills back into his pocket.
"Wait!" Terry shouted from inside the stall. "I said that I would go see if you're okay!"
"Then why did you come to the bathroom?" Aiko asked. "No one told you that we were here."
"Why did you come to the bathroom?" Terry shouted back from inside. "This is the men's room by the way!"
Iori burst out laughing.
"You didn't see where you were going, did you?" Iori said between laughter. "You just came in!"
"Well, you didn't either," Aiko countered.
"If I didn't, I would've taken Kyo to the ladies instead," Iori pointed out. "You're the one that ran in here."
"Fine..." Aiko said, defeated. "I was just concerned for you, that's all."
Terry was laughing in the stall.
"Oi you're gonna come out or not?" Kyo shouted, giving the door a slight bang. "Come faster. We need to get back to the rehearsal."
"Wait up!" Terry shouted back. "The controls in this thing are so confusing!"
Terry was trying to figure out how he would actually use the toilet. There were buttons for no reason and Terry was having a hard time.
He finally figured it out and came out, his face wet with sweat.
"How do you use those things?" Terry asked, wiping his face with a handkerchief. "It's so complicating!"
They just laughed and shrugged. The four of them walked back to the rehearsal room. Iori decided to act a little tired to make his 'Blood Frenzy' show more realistic.