Fired

Benimaru went for the modelling event after having two large cups of the strongest coffee that he ever had.
He hoped that it would be enough to keep him awake and sober enough for the event.
He was tired and groggy but still went to work.
It was a very important event.
Sadly, it did not end well for him.
Or for his work for that matter...
Benimaru was too tired to even focus on his catwalk. His mind was in a muddle and he did not look so good.
He couldn't think straight. In fact, he couldn't even walk straight...
"Monsieur Nikaido!" The organiser shouted. "What is wrong with you today, garçon?"
"Nothing," Benimaru said. "I'm just a little tired. Let me try again."
He tried and fell off the runway since he did not see the end. His mind was a mess.
The event was in a few hours. The organiser didn't know what to do.
"Try again," the organiser said again.
Benimaru did, but for some reason, his feet kept going sideways.
"I'm very sorry, Monsieur Nikaido," the organiser said grimly. "You are fired. Sortez!"
Benimaru looked at him in horror. He was a supermodel. How could he just fire him like that!
"But Monsieur Dubois-"
"Get out!" The organiser shouted. "Now I need a replacement..."
He looked around and called one of the reserve models.
The guy that Benimaru hated the most.
Kusabimaru Aikawa.
"Monsieur Aikawa!" Dubois called. "Could you help me replace Monsieur Nikaido for me?"
"I'm honoured to do so, Monsieur Dubois," Kusabimaru said, giving Dubois a bow before giving Benimaru a evil smirk. "When can I start?"
"Right away, Kusabimaru," Dubois said.
Benimaru was enraged. If it wasn't for that stupid saxophonist ruining his sleep, he would've made it into the event.
But he couldn't say anything. He just quietly left, angry with the saxophonist.
He got into his car and sat in it before turning the engine on.
He was wondering who it was who ruined his sleep last night.
Then it all started to fit.
The saxophone music, the songs played and last but most important,
They were all Iori's themes.
Who was the last person he messed with in the last few days?
Iori Yagami and his sister.
Benimaru was enraged. He wanted to go to the Yagami home and give them a piece of his mind.
But just then, his phone dinged.
He took it out and looked at a notification.
It was something uploaded by his nemesis.
Kusabimaru Aikawa.
To his surprise, he was tagged in that pose.
Puzzled, he opened the app and to his horror, Kusabimaru posted a video of him unsteadily walking on the runway before falling off.
He looked at the comments and saw that all of Kusabimaru's friends were teasing him.
"I'm ruined!" Benimaru thought, putting his head on the steering wheel.
Then he received something from Kyo. It was a screenshot.
Kyo: Ben
Kyo: What happened?
Benimaru opened the screenshot. It was an article about him failing his job as a model. It was from a celebrity gossip site.
Benimaru groaned and put his phone away.
News spread too fast nowadays.
He drove to a bar and ordered a few drinks, hoping that it would help him forget about the event.
The bartender made him a few drinks and took a close look at him.
"Are you... Benimaru Nikaido?" The bartender asked.
Benimaru just glared at him.
"You're all over the internet!" The bartender said. "All because of that stunt you pulled."
Benimaru ignored and just kept ordering drinks.
Meanwhile, Kyo was worried for Benimaru. He and Daimon were having a phone conversation, discussing about their good friend.
"Dude, do you think he's okay?" Kyo asked. "Like he didn't look so good. I know for sure that Benimaru wouldn't fail a modelling event like that. Something's wrong."
"I agree," said Daimon. "But what?"
"I dunno," said Kyo. "He read my messages, but didn't reply. Something's definitely up..."
They gave Benimaru a call.
Benimaru answered, drunk.
"Hello?" Kyo said as soon as he picked up. "Ben? Are you okay?"
"Tell us!" Daimon said. "What happened to you?"
"They fired me," Benimaru said. "They fired me and replaced me with Kusabimaru instead!"
"What?!" His friends said, shocked.
"What happened?" Daimon asked.
"Some idiot snuck into my backyard and played saxophone music outside my bedroom window at night!" Benimaru said, slurring his words. "I couldn't sleep at all!"
"Ben, are you drunk?" Kyo asked, hearing the weirdness in Benimaru's voice. "Ben, where are you?"
"In a bar," said Benimaru. "I'm drinking my misery away."
"Oh no, Beni!" Daimon said in dismay. "Get outta there. You wanna be even viral for being drunk?"
Benimaru laughed.
"Do you have any idea who played the saxophone in your backyard?" Kyo asked. "Like, any idea?"
"Maybe," Benimaru said. "That dum-dum just played. I couldn't spot him. But he was there, playing the saxophone under the moon."
"Saxophone Under The Moon...?" Kyo said quizzically. "Where have I heard that before...?"
"I know," Daimon said. "Beni, we'll call you back."
The two of them suspected Iori. It all pointed to him.
Benimaru got tired of drinking, so he jumped into his car and drove straight to the Yagami home.
"Yagami!" Benimaru shouted, banging on the front door. "Oi Yagami!"
The Yagamis were watching television when this happened.
"That sounds like Benimaru!" Aiko said, recognising his voice. "But what happened to him?"
"Get behind," Iori said, getting up and going to the door. "I'll see what he wants."
Aiko turned the tv off and got behind Iori.
Iori opened the door and saw a disheveled Benimaru in front of him.
"You...!" Benimaru said, pointing at him with intoxicated but angry eyes. "You ruined my life!"
"What?" Iori asked, confused.
"You ruined my sleep!" Benimaru shouted. "Thanks to you, I lost my job, I lost my dignity, I lost my reputation!"
"What do you mean?" Iori asked. "I mean, I admit, I ruined your sleep. But your dignity? Your reputation?"
"You got me fired!" Benimaru said, starting to sob. "They made Kusabimaru replace me instead!"
Benimaru's hair started standing on it's ends. Only, it looked horrible since his powers were just as drunk as he was.
He wanted to give Iori Raikouken. Iori dodged and pulled Aiko aside with him. The ball of electricity just disappeared into the air.
Right after executing that move, Benimaru staggered and fell.
Iori caught him just before he hit the ground.
"Poor guy..." Iori said, sorry for Benimaru. "I shouldn't have played like that."
"Well, what's done is done, Niisan," Aiko said comfortingly. "We can't undo the past."
"I think we should take him home," Iori said. "Come, help me put him in the car. You drive his car, I'll follow behind."
Aiko nodded and helped Iori put Benimaru inside his car. Aiko got into Benimaru's Lamborghini and waited for Iori to pull out of the garage.
Aiko drove there, followed by Iori.
Aiko never thought she'd be driving a Lamborghini Veneno all her life.
They arrived and Aiko stopped in front of the mansion. Iori got out, carrying Benimaru.
They got in using Benimaru's fingerprint because he had an electrical lock system.
His house was gorgeous. It was furnished with luxurious black and gold furniture and had beautiful cream-coloured walls as a background.
"He certainly knows how to live in style," Iori said, putting Benimaru on the couch. "This place looks amazing!"
"I agree," Aiko said, looking around.
"Let's go," Iori said. "Our work here is done."
Aiko sighed and had one last look at Benimaru before turning around to leave. But to her surprise, Benimaru gently caught her arm.
"Aiko..." Benimaru said, half-unconscious.
"Huh?"
"There is a reason why I love you and only you," Benimaru continued, his eyes half-closed. "You're the only woman in the world that treated me like a normal guy. You saw me for who I am and not what I am. You saw me as a guy."
"W-What do you mean?" Aiko asked, confused.
"You have something in you," Benimaru continued. "A fire. If I were to ask anyone else out on a date, they would agree without hesitation. But they hate me when I speak with other women, even if it was a waitress. But you... you are not like that. You saw me for who I am."
"Poor guy," Iori said, hearing their conversation. "No wonder he loved you as soon as he saw you..."
"I love you, Aiko..." Benimaru whispered before losing all consciousness.
Aiko sighed and they both left the mansion. Aiko parked the car on Benimaru's porch before driving home with her brother.