The biking priestess

Kyo, Aoi and Souji set off to Chizuru's house to see if Aoi's curse could be lifted.
They went to the Kagura Estate and were surprised to see the place full of security guards.
Kyo went towards the gates when one of the guards stepped forward, blocking the gate.
"Who are you?" The guard asked them. "What are you doing here? We have no business for silly trespassers."
"Um excuse me?!" Kyo said, extremely offended. "Who are you calling trespassers?! Haven't you ever heard of the magnificent Kyo Kusanagi?!"
"No," the guard simply replied.
"Geez, have you bee living under a rock?!" Kyo asked, annoyed. "Souji-sama, this is he first time I've ever seen someone that doesn't know me!"
"Well, those ninjas from Miyama didn't know you either," Aoi said, ruining his speech.
"Aoi..." Souji said, giving his sister a light nudge.
"You're not allowed to enter," the guard said finally. "Go play around somewhere else."
They were gonna go back to their car when suddenly, they heard the sound of a powerful motorbike.
"Is that...?" Aoi said, looking around in awe. "Oh my gosh it is!"
They then saw a huge bike approaching them. Aoi was really amazed.
"It's her!" Aoi said. "It's that anonymous biker that won all the races last month!"
The motorcycle drove towards the estate and stopped in front of them. A woman with a white and red biker suit was riding it. The guards saluted her and unlocked the gates for her to enter.
"Kusanagi?" Chizuru said, taking her helmet off. "Who are your friends?"
"These are my cousins," Kyo said, eying the guards with satisfied eyes. "This is Souji and that's Aoi."
"Nice to meet you," Chizuru said. "Come on in. We'll talk inside."
She sped in with her motorcycle and the Kusanagis followed behind.
Chizuru was waiting for them at the doorway.
They went in and sat down. Chizuru brought them some drinks and some Umeboshi plums.
"So what brings you three here?" Chizuru asked. "I see that it's something to do with the girl?"
"Yes," said Kyo. "She did something. Something seriously stupid."
Aoi made a purple flame in her hand. Chizuru gasped.
"But how?" Chizuru asked in shocked.
"This idiot decided that it was a good idea to make a pact with Shermie," Souji said, annoyed with his sister. "She asked her to turn her crimson flames purple instead."
"Why?" Chizuru asked.
"To rebel against my family..." Aoi disgracefully replied.
"Seriously?!" Chizuru said, very shocked and annoyed. "What is the meaning of this?! A pact with Orochi is no playful matter! It's deadly!"
Aoi looked down, ashamed of herself. Chizuru sighed.
"So why have you three come here now?" Chizuru asked.
"Well..." Aoi began awkwardly. "You... you managed to lift Iori Yagami's curse? Can mine be lifted too?"
"I'm not really sure," Chizuru said, much to their dismay. "It took me a while to find Yagami's cure. The Yasakani clan made a pact directly with Orochi. You said you spoke with Shermie?"
Aoi nodded.
"That's what I thought," Chizuru said, thinking. "The Kusanagi clan... is said to be pure and untainted, unlike the Yagami clan."
"That's not true!" Souji chimed in. "If it is, then why do I lose my mind when I attempt to push my limits to become the best Kusanagi there is, why do I lose control of myself?"
"I don't know," Chizuru said. "The Kusanagi clan has it's dark secrets too. Those secrets may be forgotten."
"I think it's best I just retire from fighting," Souji said with a sigh. "I can't live a cursed life where I lose my mind."
"So what do we do now?" Kyo asked. "Is there a way?"
"I'll try and find one," Chizuru said. "But for now, I don't know the cure. I need to do some research on the rituals."
The Kusanagis thanked her and left. They got back into Souji's car and drove home.
Kyo was looking through his phone and found that Iori had tried to call him.
"Iori called me a bunch of times," Kyo told the others. "I think I'll call him."
He called Iori and spoke to him.
"Kyo, I'm glad you called," Iori said when he picked up. "I wanted to tell you something."
"What is it?" Kyo asked.
"I was thinking we'd make a band-comeback," Iori said. "The others gave the green light, it's just you."
"Really? Kyo said, surprised. "Sure! It sounds great! Lets do it!"
"Great!" Iori said excitedly. "I called for a meeting this Saturday at the Sundeer Cafe. I'm sure it's okay for you. The others agreed too."
"Sure!" Kyo said.  "I'll be there."
"Great!" Iori said. "See you then."
Kyo hung up and turned to his cousins.
"He's calling me for a band-reformation," Kyo said. "It's been a while."
"You bet it has," Aoi said. "I wanna see you guys in action!"
"Yeah!" Souji chimed in.
"I need to practice," Kyo said. "I'm a little rusty..."
Iori was feeling the same too. He took his out bass, his electric guitar and his saxophone to practice. Aiko was excited to see her brother finally practicing.
"Amazing!" Aiko said, clapping after Iori perfected the notes. "You're doing great, Niisan!"
"Thanks," Iori said. "I really need to practice."
Aiko ran to her room and brought out her saxophone too. She wanted to practice too.
"Correct me if I'm wrong," Aiko said before playing.
She played and she did well. She did mess up some parts but soon perfected them.
"Great!" Iori said happily. "You can take over my saxophone parts if I ever need to use the electric guitar instead."
"Yay!" Aiko excitedly said. "Thanks Niisan!"
Iori smiled.
They decided to make dinner together. They decided to just make simple sushi.
Iori was looking forward to carry out his plan. He had already had it set up and was waiting for Aiko to go to bed so that he could sneak out in his car.
His bike was too loud and Aiko would surely wake up.
He didn't want her to know of his plans.