Live streaming a concert

Ash watched the live stream of the Music Fest. He frowned as he stuffed his face with his favourite roasted-chicken chips. He was kinda sad that he didn't make it to watch it live. Well, at least he got to watch it in his tablet screen.
"Betty, look!" Ash called. "It's them!"
Elisabeth sighed and joined him.
"Since when do you like them?" Elisabeth asked, stealing some of Ash's chips. "Usually, you think they're annoying or something?"
"That was because of the whatever Saiki stuff," Ash said with a shrug. "Anyway, look! It's starting!"
The BOF started playing and Ash was regretting even more. He really wanted to go, but then there was his Rugal plan. Well, at least that's done with.
"Look at them play!" Ash said, pointing to his screen. "Wait... Yagami's actually playing with Kusanagi? Betty! How could this be?! Has something been happening behind my back?"
Elisabeth just shrugged. They both continued watching the performance and soon, it was the fashion show. Ash frowned when he saw Benimaru walking around on the makeshift runway.
"Boooring..." Ash said, yawning. "Benimaru and his face..."
"But he was actually a really good teammate," Elisabeth said. "He actually helped me track you down."
"So it was him that led you to me," Ash said, shaking his head. "Anyway, I'm gonna get a soda. Want one?"
He went to the kitchen and got out two bottles of soda. He handed one to Elisabeth and popped his open before drinking it.
They both watched the fashion show with a bored expression when suddenly the CYS members entered the stage instead.
"Orochi..." Elisabeth said grimly. "They are three of the Four Heavenly Kings."
"Yeah but I don't think they're trying to actually do their Orochi stuff," Ash noted. "If they were, they would be destroying the world by now, not playing happily on stage."
"Good point," Elisabeth agreed.
They played songs despite only having three musicians. They were surprisingly good at it too.
"Hey, they aren't that bad," Ash said. "What do you think, Betty?"
"It still has its dark vibes," Elisabeth said. "See? It still has some darkness in them."
"Yeah we're talking to the 'Controller of Light'," Ash said with a smirk. "Of course the light can illuminate darkness."
"Ash..." Elisabeth said, shaking her head.
All of a sudden, the audience started chanting.
"B. O. F!" The audience chanted.
"Look our guys are better!" Ash exclaimed proudly.
"Okay, since when did they become our guys?" Elisabeth asked with a smirk.
"I meant the good guys," Ash said rolling his eyes. "Why you gotta ruin everything?"
The BOF members came to the stage rather grumpily. Ash realised how Iori deliberately bumped into Yashiro while going towards the amplifier.
They started playing Control Crisis. Ash didn't really know the song but enjoyed it anyway.
"I dunno why but for some reason this sounds like crazy Iori," Ash said. "Remember when he attacked Kusanagi and that wannabe arsonist?"
"Yeah it does," Elisabeth agreed. "I think it is..."
The audience suggested a song and the musicians looked sheepish. All of a sudden, music started playing and the camera panned towards the side, where a DJ booth sat. The spotlight was directed at K'. Ash spat his soda out, coughing. It was fortunate that he missed his tablet.
"It's the man-made flames of Kusanagi!" Ash exclaimed in surprise. "How is he there?!"
"Ask him," Elisabeth said with a shrug.
They played the song with K' acting as the DJ. Ash couldn't stop gaping at K's DJ skills.
"That sulk is a DJ?!" Ash exclaimed again.
After that the audience suggested another song. The musicians looked confused but someone else came and join K'.
"That dude has a brother?" Ash asked, confused. "Betty, how?"
"Again, ask him," Elisabeth said, bored.
Then, they played Follow Me.
"That's the KOF XIV song right?" Ash asked. "Yeah I like this one."
"Too extreme for me," Elisabeth said with a frown.
The song ended and a pink-haired girl passed a message to all of the BOF members. Kyo took Yashiro and Athena's mic and started singing a slow ballad song. The red-haired girl that played the saxophone relieved Iori as the bassist.
"Kusanagi can sing?!" Ash exclaimed in surprise. "What?!"
"You didn't know?" Elisabeth asked, stealing more of Ash's chips.
"No!" Ash said. "But he does sound good. At least it isn't Yagami that's singing. That dude would probably sound like-"
Iori started singing and Ash was really surprised to see that he can actually sing. He almost dropped his soda in shock.
"He actually sounds good..." Ash said in surprise. "Hey they compliment each other. Also, since when did they make peace?"
"That I don't know," Elisabeth said. "Hey, at least it's good."
The camera zoomed in on Iori and the spotlight clearly illuminated his clear blue eyes. Ash and Elisabeth gasped. An image of his red eyes flashed through their minds.
"What's up with his eyes?!" Ash asked, surprised. "Weren't they red?"
"They were," Elisabeth said, remembering how Iori always glared at her. "Maybe he lifted his curse? I heard the red colour was a result of the curse..."
"Maybe," Ash said with a shrug. "Maybe that's why they made peace?"
Ash shrugged and they listened to the song. Their performance ended and they all bowed to the audience. They were surprised to see Iori acting all friendly all of a sudden.
Ash turned his tablet off and didn't even bother to see who the next performing band was.
"I have no idea what I just saw," Ash said, his eyes wide in shock. "Betty, we're going to Tokyo tomorrow."
"Hey, you have school," Elisabeth reminded.
"Screw school," Ash said, annoyed at the thought of school. "I need an explanation."
Elisabeth shook her head.
"No, Ash, you're going to school," Elisabeth said.
"Betty, pleeeeeease?" Ash begged giving her puppy eyes.
Elisabeth tried to not fall for it but she failed.
"Fine..." Elisabeth said. "But we're returning on Wednesday."
"Yay!" Ash cheered. "Thanks, Betty!"
He skipped off to his room to pack. Elisabeth watched after him.
"Oh Ash..." Elisabeth said, a slight smile on her face.
To her surprise, he came back down less than an hour later with his bag.
"You haven't packed?" Ash asked, putting his luggage in the living room. "Betty!"
"What?" Elisabeth asked, surprised. "You're that excited?"
"Yes!" Ash exclaimed. "I really want my explanation!"
"Oh Ash..." Elisabeth said, amused. "Go to bed."
"Urgh fine..." Ash groaned, going up to his room sulkily. "Night, Betty."
"Night, Ash," Elisabeth greeted back with a smile.
She put away what's left of the soda and snacks and went to her room too. She slept, thinking about their trip to Tokyo. She realised that the arrangements have not been made and sat up in bed. She quickly booked everything with her laptop and went to bed.
The two french were gonna have a long day and a lot of shock the next day.