The connections

Andy continued to follow Joe's stalker. He bought some stuff at the costume shop and continued walking around.
To his dismay, the man went to a car and sat inside after unlocking it. He was putting his things away before starting the car.
"Oh no, he's taking a car!" Andy told the others. "What do I do?"
"See if there's a taxi," Joe said. "You can't possibly book an online car now. It would be too late!"
Andy thought quickly. He couldn't possibly chase after the car on foot! So he looked around to see a familiar orange car.
He waved his hand, gesturing the driver to stop. It was Ryo. Since Yuri and Takuma were no where to be found, he decided to go out for a drive.
"Hey Andy," Ryo said, stopping the car in front of Andy and rolling down the window. "What are you doing here?"
"Wait is that Ryo?" Joe asked, but Andy just ignored.
"Hey Ryo, I need a lift," Andy said, going to the back of the car. "Can you unlock?"
Ryo did and Andy jumped in. The man didn't start driving yet, making it easier.
"What's wrong, Andy?" Ryo asked. "You look like you're in a hurry."
"Follow that car," Andy said. "That's the guy that's been stalking Joe. We're trying to find out where he lives."
"You mean it's that creep that dressed up like a girl?" Ryo asked with a grin.
"Yep," Andy said. "Now he's torturing Joe even more. He's sending him love notes now!"
"Poor Joe..." Ryo said with a laugh. "Alright, he's starting to drive. Lets see where he goes."
They followed him around and he started driving to a neighbourhood. He stopped by the side of the road and walked out with his stuff.
"Wait, that kid who snatched that Maple girl's purse lives here too!" Andy exclaimed. "Wonder if they live next to each other..."
"Who's Maple?" Ryo asked.
"Rock's new girlfriend," Andy said with a grin. "I mean, not exactly girlfriend yet. He just saved her purse. But he got her digits!"
"Well that's good," said Ryo. "That kid's too shy..."
"You bet he is," said Andy. "Terry is trying overtime to try an fix him up!"
"Poor Terry," Ryo said, watching the man take out his keys and enter the house. "Wait, I think that's his house."
"Alright, I'll write down the address," Andy said and spoke to his friends. "Guys, we found his home, and he lives next to that purse-snatcher kid."
"Great," Joe said. "Question, where did Ryo come from?"
"He gave me a lift," said Andy. "That guy jumped into a car and I saw Ryo in his car so I hitchhiked."
"Who are you talking to?" Ryo asked.
"Oh sorry, Ryo," Andy said. "I'm talking to the others. We're connected with this Bluetooth."
"Oh okay," said Ryo. "Hi guys!"
"HI RYO!!" Joe shouted through the Bluetooth, deafening Andy's ear. "CAN YOU HEAR ME?"
"Yeah I can," Ryo said. "We found your stalker."
"GREAT!" Joe let out another deafening remark. "THANKS!"
"Stop shouting, you're hurting my ear!" Andy said, taking the Bluetooth off and putting it in his other ear. It didn't fit well, but at least he could still hear the others. "Keep in mind that this thing is plugged directly into my ear."
Andy and Ryo decided to hang out a bit. Mai told Andy everything about their plan to set Ryo up with King.
Meanwhile, Terry and Rock were distracting Billy. They were planning to keep him around all day and then bring him to Illusion Bar that night.
Rock excused himself to go to the bathroom so that he could inform Joe that the coast is clear.
"You can actually go see Lilly now," Rock said, entering the bathroom. "Billy's nicely distracted."
"Yahoo!" Joe said, getting up and running to his room to get ready. "Thanks guys!"
"Yeah yeah whatever," said Andy. "I'll go see that kid that stole Maple's purse with Ryo. He actually lives next to your friend's house."
"Eww he is not my friend," Joe said. "Anyway thanks!"
Andy and Ryo decided to go see that kid. He was only in his late teens, but he already started stealing. Andy knocked on his door and the boy came out and looked at them in surprise.
"You're Terry's brother, right?" The boy asked. "So you actually came for me..."
"Of course we did," Andy said. "Terry's a little busy so that's why I came instead. So is anyone home?"
"No no you can come in," the boy said, letting them in. "Who's your friend?"
"I'm Ryo," Ryo said. "Ryo Sakazaki."
"Wait, you're Japanese?" The boy asked in shock. "But you look so American..."
"I am," Ryo said. "I'm half Japanese and half American. What's your name?"
"I'm Scott," the boy said. "Scott Patton."
"Nice to meet you, Scott," Andy said. "Where are your parents?"
"Not home yet," said Scott. "My mom died when I was young, and dad's really heartbroken. He's become an alcoholic ever since."
"Oh I'm sorry to hear that," Ryo said. "My mom died when I was ten. I had to raise my little sister alone because our father left to investigate her death."
"Where is he now?" Scott asked. "Did he come back?"
"Yeah he did," said Ryo. "Ever heard of Takuma Sakazaki, The Invincible Dragon?"
"He's your father?!" Scott asked in surprise. "No way..."
"Wanna join our dojo?" Ryo asked. "You're still young, and you can easily learn Kyokugenryu Karate!"
"What's a dojo?" He asked.
"A martial arts training place," Andy said.
"What?!" Scott asked in shock, imagining extreme and painful martial arts training that puts him in the hospital for broken bones. "No thanks..."
"Oh come on," Ryo urged. "It would be fun!'
"Is he trying to promote his dojo?" Joe asked Andy, hearing their conversation while getting ready to serenade Lilly. "He's so lame..."
Andy just chuckled in reply.
Ryo somehow managed to convince Scott to join his dojo.
"But I haven't got money to pay for the training," Scott said. "That's why I started stealing things!"
"Why don't you join Kim's Dojang then?" Andy asked with a smirk. "It's free and you can learn Taekwondo without spending a dime!"
"Really?" Scott asked in surprise. "Sure!"
"Andy..." Ryo said, annoyed. "Scott, Kim's Dojang is for criminals! It's a rehabilitation centre that doesn't even do a good job rehabilitating the criminals! Kim just tortures them with training."
"What?" Scott asked, surprised. "No please, I don't want to!"
"Why don't you just join me?" Ryo asked. "I won't cost you, don't worry. We're not after money."
"Thanks," Scott said gratefully. "The training isn't extreme right?"
"Nah it isn't," Ryo assured. "It's nice. It keeps you fit."
"Wait can I ask you something, Scott?" Andy said suddenly. "Who lives next door?"
"It's this weird dude that loves watching girly shows shows with the highest volume setting, by the sound of it," Scott said. "I've seen him leaving his house with women's clothes once. I heard that he has a crush on some Muay Thai champ. Poor guy..."
"Yeah that guy is my best friend," said Andy. "We're trying to help Joe get rid of him."
Ryo dropped Andy off at his home and went to his dojo with Scott.
"We'll visit the weird dude tomorrow," Terry said when Billy left for a moment. We shall go together."
"Great!" Joe said. "Make sure you guys beat him up!"