Some help

Elisabeth and Ash were out riding. When they had enough, they asked Jacques to take their horses home and went to a cafe to spend some time together.
They chatted, laughing at some of Ash's stories, and had a good time together.
"You should try and make a move on her, Ash," Elisabeth said. "She might like you too, you know?"
"She thinks my name sounds girly," Ash said with a sigh. "Something tells me she finds me girly too..."
"Ash," Elisabeth said, stroking his hair. "Just try. Who knows? You two might even get married in the future?"
Ash nodded. He took a sip of his coffee to cover his nervousness.
They left after an hour or so and waited outside at the sidewalk for Jacques to arrive.
They suddenly heard the sound of someone sobbing. They turned to see a young girl crying on the sidewalk in front of a boutique.
She soon fell silent as she passed out.
"Do you think she's okay?" Ash asked, a little concerned. "She doesn't look so well."
"We need to help her," Elisabeth said, going towards her. "Come."
They went to where she was curled up on the ground. They both carried her and Jacques arrived. He was surprised to see the, holding the young woman.
"She passed out on the sidewalk," Elisabeth explained. "Let's take her home. I'll call a doctor."
They went back to the Blanctorche mansion and Elisabeth put the young woman on the bed in the guest room. Elisabeth called her family doctor.
He came and examined her.
"She's fine," the doctor said. "She needs to rest. That's all. All she needs is rest and some good food."
Elisabeth nodded.
The doctor left and the others had a short discussion.
"She looks kinda familiar," Ash said thoughtfully. "She kinda reminds me of Adel."
"And Rose," Elisabeth added. "Only she had shorter hair and slightly softer features."
"Yeah," Ash agreed. "Wonder if they're related..."
Jacques prepared a hearty dinner and they all indulged in it.
"I made some extra for the young woman," Jacques said. "I'll bring it up to her and see if she's okay."
"No, Jacques, I will," Elisabeth volunteered. "I feel something familiar about her and I want to find out myself."
Elisabeth went up to the guest room where the girl was. She pulled a chair and sat beside her bed. She didn't turn the light on, afraid that it might disturb her.
She soon groaned and woke up.
"Mom?" She said, looking at Elisabeth's figure. "I had a really weird dream. I dreamed that I found myself in a different country. I was gender-bent!"
"It's okay," Elisabeth said. "You're in good hands now, back back to being a girl in Montmartre, France."
"A girl in Montmartre?!" The girl exclaimed, sitting up.
Elisabeth turned the lights on and the girl stared at her in surprise.
"You're not my mother!" The girl exclaimed. "Who are you? Where am I?"
Elisabeth was taken aback when she didn't recognise her. She was well known all over France as a noblewoman, and yet this girl didn't know her.
"I'm Elisabeth Blanctorche," Elisabeth said calmly. "You're in my house. And yes, I am indeed not your mother. Is there anyway I can help you contact your relatives or friends?"
"So this is not a dream..." The girl said, dismayed. "I am gender-bent in an unfamiliar foreign country."
"Don't be silly," Elisabeth said with a hint of a smile. "Those only happens in movies! Not in real life!"
"Well, search me," The girl said with a shrug. "I have no idea it was even possible. But believe me. I'm telling the truth. I am not a girl! Or at least, I wasn't up until now..."
"Betty, is she awake?" Ash asked at the doorway.
He looked at the girl and frowned thoughtfully.
"Are you by any chance related to Adel and Rose?" Ash asked the girl. "You look kinda like Adel but you're a girl."
"Yes!" The girl said gratefully. "I'm Rugal. Rugal Bernstein. I'm their father."
Elisabeth and Ash looked at each other, confused.
"You're kidding, right?" Ash asked, sitting at the foot of the bed. "When was the last time you looked at a mirror?"
"Right before I passed out," Rugal said. "In fact, that was the reason why I actually did."
"How did it happen?" Elisabeth asked. "How did you become like this?"
"I don't know," Rugal said, frustrated. "But I really am Rugal. I even met Adel and Rose in a cafe. They seemed to not recognise me and that was when I realised what happened to me. I ran out of there, screaming."
"We saw you sobbing in front of a boutique before you passed out," Ash said. "Wait, let me get my phone so that I can see if your history would shed some light on your... condition..."
He went back to his room and brought his phone. He looked Rugal up with Elisabeth over his shoulder.
"Alright, it says here that you were infused with Orochi's power?" Ash said, reading Rugal's profile. "And then your body couldn't take it and you were vaporised? This doesn't even make any sense."
"Well, nothing that happens in KOF tournaments actually make any sense, does it?" Elisabeth pointed out. "No one knew you could get erased from existence and get resurrected again, right?"
"You were erased from existence and resurrected?!" Rugal asked, surprised. "How did this even happen?"
"Well, something called Verse kinda sucked our souls and when it exploded we came back alive," Ash said with a shrug. "That's how I'm back alive now. Most people who were resurrected were revived with no side effects, including me. But you... what happened?"
"I have no idea," Rugal said with a shrug. "Please, help me! I want my old body back!"
"Something tells me it had something to do with the Orochi stuff," Elisabeth said thoughtfully. "It might have triggered your anatomy or something."
"Now I regret ever doing such a thing," Rugal said in dismay. "How do I reverse this?"
"As if we know," Ash said with a shrug. "Tell you what, I'll call Adel and Rose here. Maybe they know something."
Rugal begrudgingly agreed. He didn't want his children to see him like this. He was a proud leader of an underground cartel and now he's a young woman.
But for some reason, he didn't feel like going back to his old ways. He didn't know why. It was probably because he knew the consequences if he actually spent his days seeking for power.
He would be vaporised.
Elisabeth had to train him a little about the lifestyle of a female so that Rugal wouldn't screw up. After all, he was no longer a he, but a she.
Ash even tried cheering him up by giving her a manicure. It wasn't really helping, but at least his smooth and shiny nails did kinda appeal to him.