Yagami Love

Seeing the concert, Benimaru was kinda disappointed. He wanted to leave but Aiko insisted they watch just for the sake of it.
"After all, you paid for it right?" Aiko said. "They may be enemies, but let's just watch their performance."
Benimaru agreed and watched them play. He was kinda bored with the band and was admiring Aiko's beauty instead.
She looked just like her brother. Only, she had a round face and was smaller in size. She had long red hair with bangs just like her brother.
Aiko noticed that he was staring at her and questioningly raised an eyebrow at him. He realised that he's been caught staring but decided to remain cool.
"Your beauty is beyond compare," Benimaru said in a soothing voice. "I can't take my eyes off you."
Aiko was kinda weirded out but just smiled at him before turning away to watch the concert.
"How many girls did he fool with those words?" Aiko asked herself.
As soon as CYS finished performing, Benimaru led her out of the club.
"Ladies first," Benimaru said, gesturing for her walk first.
Aiko smiled and walked first. When they reached the car, Benimaru ran forward and opened the door for her to enter. Little did they know, they were being watched by Iori's good friends.
Benimaru slid behind the wheel and started the car and turned the music and air conditioners on. He played Blinding Lights by The Weeknd. He also added In Your Eyes, also by The Weeknd on queue.
"Hey baby," Benimaru said, putting an arm around Aiko's waist.
"Umm...?" Aiko said, gently taking his hand off, laughing awkwardly. "Hehe, Beni? Don't touch me okay?"
"I'm sorry," Benimaru said, taking his hand off. "It's just that, you're such a pretty girl. I felt like touching you."
"GROSS!" Aiko said, moving further away from him. "You're such a disgusting person! No wonder Niisan asked me to stay away from you."
"Tch, Yagami always spoils everything," Benimaru said, annoyed. "Why can't he let a guy just have some fun with his sister?"
"Now that's Mr. Yagami to you, static-head!" Aiko said, angrily. "He's a much better man than you are!"
"He?" Benimaru said sneeringly. "He's a goofball!"
"Oh?" Aiko said, pissed at Benimaru. "Then what about you?"
"You're just as dim-witted as he is," Benimaru said coldly. "Why are you Yagami people always ruining lives anyway?"
Aiko completely lost it. She clawed at him. When he caught her arm, she was gonna give him a flame attack, but he stopped her, declaring that she would destroy his precious car.
"Aiko, no!" Benimaru said, catching her flaming hand. "You'll destroy the car!"
"Well, of course that's all you care about," Aiko said coldly. "That's it, I'm leaving!"
She opened the door and put her leg out. Benimaru realised his mistakes and pulled her arm.
"Aiko, I'm sorry!" Benimaru said apologetically. "I didn't mean it. I didn't mean any of it!"
"Let me go!" Aiko said, trying to free her arm. "I don't want to go out with guys that disrespects me and my brother like this!"
"Aiko please!" Benimaru said, pulling her back in. "Let me at least drop you home."
Aiko thought for a moment, and sat back in the car. It was getting late and there was no one about. Even the black Toyota that was a few meters away was no where to be seen. A storm was brewing as we know what was going on at the back alleyway...
"Fine..." Aiko said, closing the door.
He locked the car and started driving. The drive silent and so awkward. He was contemplating on whether if he should break the silence.
"Wanna go to Y-Yoyogi Park?" Benimaru asked, passing the turning that led there. "We can watch the moon together?"
"You're such an idiot," Aiko said angrily. "First you offend me, now you wanna take me moon watching?"
"Sorry I said anything..." Benimaru said.
He kicked himself for telling out his opinions about Iori to her.
As soon as Aiko saw her home nearing, she unlocked the door herself and stepped out of the car. She didn't bother to take the bouquet and flowers he got for her.
She walked out and started unlocking the front door. Benimaru ran out with the stuff he got her.
"Aiko!" Benimaru called, running to her. "You left your stuff."
"Those aren't mine," Aiko said. "Keep them yourself."
He went to her and pulled her arm in an apologetic manner.
"I said don't touch me!" Aiko screamed, pushing him off.
A flame formed on her hand and she looked at him warningly.
Benimaru thought it would be pointless to try and convince her. He decided that he would come when things have blown over.
He wanted to bid his farewell, but to his surprise, the front door slammed into his face. Rain started pouring. He went back to his car, angry with himself.
"Way to go, idiot!" He said to himself. "Now look what you've done."
Iori got out of the car too. He stuffed the face mask into his pocket and hid the cap under his coat. His friends drove back to their apartment.
Iori ran towards his house and had no idea what actually happened between them.
He went in and saw Aiko sobbing on the living room sofa. He went to her.
"What's wrong, Aiko?" Iori asked. "Why are you crying?"
"Benimaru is such a jerk!" Aiko said angrily. "He said that Yagami people ruin lives!"
"He actually said that?!" Iori asked, equally enraged. "That's it, I'm gonna kill him."
"Niisan, wait!" Aiko said, stopping him. "He isn't worth your effort. How could he say such a thing?!"
"Oh Aiko..." Iori said, trying to comfort her. "You said he wasn't worth it right? Then why do you take his words seriously? Think of it this way. You thought you saw gold in a trash can, and when you took a closer look, you realise that it was just a chocolate wrapper. Even if it looked shiny, it's still trash no matter what."
"Thanks, Niisan," Aiko said, hugging him. "You're the best."
Iori smiled. He always loved his sister no matter what.
"Meow?"
A ball of fluff suddenly brushed past Iori's foot and sat in front of him and his sister.
"See, even Rio agrees," Iori said, lifting the bobtail cat. "Right Rio?"
"Meow!"
"Wait let me get you some milk," Iori said, getting up to get the cats' milk from the kitchen. "Where's Yua? I better give her some milk too."
Aiko found Yua snuggling down in her room, on her bed. She carried the Persian cat to the living room.
They were soon feeding the cats some milk that was specifically made for cats. After that, the Yagamis got comfy and decided to watch a movie with their cats on their laps.