A blind trip

It was Friday night. Elisabeth and Ash waited at an empty field just as Iori had told them to do. It was really dark and they could barely see each other.
"Ash, are you sure he's not just pulling your leg?" Elisabeth asked doubtfully. "How are we supposed to get to Japan if we just wait here?"
"Beats me," Ash said with a shrug. "Lets just see what happens."
They waited when two dark figures came towards them from a distance. One was tall with broad shoulders and a slim figure and the other one was a much shorter figure with wild hair.
Ash squinted his eyes as he tried to recognise them. He took his phone and activated the torch app to illuminate their figures. He was a little relieved when he realised that it was only Iori and Zayn.
"Wait so how are we going to Japan?" Ash asked in surprise.
Iori smirked.
That was the last thing the French people saw before they woke up in the Yagami living room.
They sat up on the comfy couch and looked around the unfamiliar place. The first thing they noticed was Iori, Aiko, Zayn, Isolde, Kyo and Shingo sitting on the ground, playing a card game. Next, they noticed how their luggage was dumped near the front door.
"Where are we?" Ash asked, trying to gain their attention.
"Hey Freckles!" Kyo greeted with an enthusiastic grin. "Welcome to Japan!"
"Huh?" Elisabeth said, just as confused as Ash was.
"Yeah, Welcome to Japan!" Iori greeted just as enthusiastic as Kyo was. "You're in my house!"
"What?" Ash said, confused. "How...?"
"Secret," Shingo said mysteriously.
The two french people looked confused. Here's what actually happened.
Iori and Zayn went towards Ash and Elisabeth. Iori smirked as he saw Shingo and Kyo noiselessly slip up behind them. They hit a spot on their heads which immediately caused them to pass out. The four of them carried the unconscious french couple and their luggage and brought them into their spaceship. They flew back to Japan in no time. They loaded them into Kyo's Mitsubishi and drove straight to the Yagami home and waited for them to gain consciousness.
"Wait so we're actually in Japan?" Ash asked again. "Guys!"
"You are," Aiko said. "You can check your phone if you want to."
They did and saw that they were indeed in Tokyo, Japan.
"What did you guys do?" Elisabeth asked.
"Secret," Shingo mysteriously said again.
"Come join our game," Kyo invited. "The more the merrier."
They shrugged and slid off the couch to join them. They reshuffled the deck of cards and segregated them among themselves.
"So the party is this Sunday," Iori said. "We'll take you there."
"Do you want to stay here or in a hotel?" Zayn asked. "I found a nice hotel for you if you want to."
"We better stay in a hotel," Elisabeth said. "Where is this hotel?"
"Secret," Shingo said, earning a glare from the french couple. "Fine, I actually don't know. Zayn is the one that found it..."
Zayn showed them the hotel and explained to them about the facilities.
"It's a hotel room with two single beds, air conditioning, towels, toiletries, stuff like that," Zayn explained. "Has a good view of Shibuya, free breakfast and free water and coffee. All for an affordable price."
"How many stars is it ranked?" Elisabeth asked.
"Three," Zayn said, seeing the hotel's profile. "Why do you ask?"
"Yeah that ain't happening," Ash said, leaning against the couch behind him. "Betty apparently only stays in five star hotels or higher."
"Ash..." Elisabeth said, annoyed. "We appreciate your offer, but I wish to choose our own accommodation."
They politely nodded, though they felt as if they have been punched in the gut.
Elisabeth took her phone out and started looking for a hotel. She found a very exclusive one and booked it. She got up and motioned for Ash to follow her.
"I'll drop you," Iori said, getting up too. "The taxi drivers around here would purposely drive round and around just to get higher fare. Especially since the fact that you guys are rich is practically written on sticky notes and pasted on your faces. I better drive you instead. It's free."
They looked at each other and nodded. Iori grabbed his keys and called Zayn to join him. He knew that if he asked Kyo to come along, Shingo would tag along too and there might not be enough space in the car.
Zayn came and thankfully Isolde decided to stay behind to hang out with Aiko. After all, he couldn't leave his guests behinds without at least one of the hosts, right?
Iori pulled out of his garage. He pulled up in front of the three waiting people. Zayn got in next to Iori while the french couple got in behind. They helped load their luggage into the boot.
"Which hotel is it?" Iori asked, seeing Elisabeth through the rear-view mirror.
"Grand Luxe Hotel," Elisabeth replied.
Iori nodded and started driving there. He knew the city in and out and didn't require a GPS. Ash and Elisabeth looked out of the window to see the bustling streets of Shibuya.
The ride was silent and short. Iori took the shortest route to the hotel. He pulled up in front of it and Zayn leaned out of the window, looking at it in awe. Iori chuckled as he remembered how Zayn did that the night they escaped from Shermie's lightning. Iori squashed him that day...
The two french people thanked them and climbed out of the car. Iori and Zayn got out to help unload the baggage. A porter was waiting nearby with a trolley. They loaded the trolley and watched the french people walk into the hotel after thanking them again.
The two men got back into the car and rode away.
"You wanna go somewhere else?" Iori asked, pulling out of the hotel.
"Sure," Zayn said. "Where do you wanna go?"
They first went to a convenience store and got a bunch of snacks and drinks. Then, they went to a electronics mall since Zayn hasn't bought the earphones yet. He already chose the one he wanted to buy online but he realised that there was no stock for the colour he wanted. For some reason, there was only candy pink and this ugly shade of green available. He would have brought it if it was dark green but it was this weird shade of green that reminded him of vomit or something.
So they went to the mall and bought the Bluetooth earphones that he wanted to get for K'. He decided to get one for himself too.
"I better not show him," Zayn said. "Now, I need to ask Isolde to help me wrap this..."
"Oh yeah I need to ask Aiko too," Iori said, remembering how his gifts of K' was just sitting in a plastic bag. "Mine's... not ready yet..."
"You better get it done today," Zayn said. "Because Ralf is exporting our gifts to the Ikari Base tomorrow."
They returned to Iori's home and started preparing the gifts.