Abducted

Chris woke up and saw the time. It was time for him to wake up and get ready for school.
Groaning, he got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. He found that his housemates weren't awake yet.
Chris got ready for school and went to the kitchen and prepared a simple breakfast of french toast and hot cocoa. He left some for his housemates too.
Surprised that they were both not awake yet, Chris wore his shoes, grabbed his bag and set off to school.
It was quite cool and the air was slightly damp. Chris took a deep breath and filled his lungs with the fresh spring air. He took his earbuds out and plugged them into his ear after connecting them to his phone.
The song that started playing was Déjà Vu by Enigma. It really fit the scene as he walked to school. It was actually his birthday and he didn't really think anyone would actually remember. Well, he didn't really tell anyone.
'We wouldn't be able to enjoy this beauty if we helped Orochi,' Chris thought as he walked. 'Orochi would just destroy us we wouldn't be able to see this.'

He walked into his class and sat down at his place. The lack of attention he got wasn't a huge wonder.
He put his phone and earbuds away and took his books out. Class soon started and not long after, it was recess. He went to the cafeteria and bagged a place to eat with that one friend he had. It was a girl named Chiyo.
She was in the same class as he was in but they usually left at different times.
"Hey Chris!" Chiyo called, joining him. "How are you doing?"
"I'm fine," Chris said with a small smile. "How was class?"
"Oh you know, the usual," Chiyo said.
They started eating together but Chiyo left surprisingly quick. She would normally wait for Chris to finish so that they could go to the library together.
Chris didn't think much about it and just ate before going to the library. Chiyo wasn't there so Chris just grabbed a book and sat at a table to read.
But before he could even finish the first chapter, the librarians asked the students to leave since recess was over.
Chris borrowed the book he was reading and went back to class. Chiyo was there and she waved at him. He waved back and sat at his place.
The lessons went on as usual.
A few minutes before school was over, Chris had the terrible urge to use the bathroom.
The teacher wasn't really doing anything since there was only less than ten minutes till dismissal. He asked his teacher for permission and went to the bathroom.
He came back to class and found that the front door was kinda blocked since there were students that sat with their friends, blocking the pathway to his table.
Chris decided to enter through the backdoor. And when he did, he got the shock of his life.
"One, two, three!" Someone counted.
The whole class sang him Happy Birthday and he was awestruck.
He just stood there, unable to say anything.
The class finished singing and started clapping.
"H-How did you guys know...?" Chris managed to ask.
"Chiyo told us," one of his classmates said.
Chris looked over at Chiyo. She gave him a grin.
"Thanks guys," Chris said, touched. "You guys are the best."
After that, everyone started packing to go home. Some people wished him on the way out. Chris was kinda awkward with it since he wasn't used to this much attention.
He plugged in his earplugs again and started heading home.
"Chris!" Someone called.
Chris paused his music to make sure that it wasn't his imagination and heard someone call him again. He turned around and saw Chiyo coming after him.
"Hey Chris," Chiyo said, stopping next to him. "Man, do you walk or fly?"
Chris shrugged and put his earbuds away.
"Anyway, your people don't drive you?" Chiyo asked, walking with him. "You always seem to walk home and walk to school."
"I like walking," Chris simply said. "They offer to drive me, but I prefer walking."
They continued walking together. Chris found it weird that Chiyo was actually walking with him.
"How did you know my birthday?" Chris asked. "I don't think I told anyone..."
"Well, I saw it on the birthday board," Chiyo said with a smirk. "I'm the one that was in change of writing it out, remember?"
"Oh yeah I forgot that it actually existed," Chris said, giving her a sheepish grin. "No wonder you knew."
They talked and laughed while they walked.
"Well, this is it," Chiyo said, stopping near the dividing path. "See you on Monday."
"Oh okay," Chris said, waving. "Bye Chiyo!"
Chiyo smiled and came closer to him. To his surprise, she suddenly planted a quick kiss on his cheek before leaving with a smile. Chris was so surprised that he couldn't even move.
He was brought back to reality when he heard the loud sound of twigs crunching behind him. He turned around to see no one.
'Probably just a cat or something,' Chris thought, turning back to resume his journey.
He walked a little way but suddenly, he heard the sound of someone running towards him. The sound grew louder and quicker. Whoever was running seemed to have really heavy feet.
Chris, though he was perfectly capable of fighting for his life, started running for his life. He knew he could fight whoever the person was but he knew that he wouldn't stand a chance if he was outnumbered. Unless he uses his Orochi powers. Which he did not intend to do unless he really needed to.
The person managed to catch up and grab him in a choke hold. It was a man. Chris was sure of it. He was incredibly tall. And buff. Too big of him to fight.
"Let... go of me, you... creep!" Chris croaked, trying to escape the man's grasp. "Let me... go!"
He tried to duck to get out of his grasp, but it didn't work since the man was really strong.
Chris prepared to awaken his blood, but a folded cloth was stuffed against his nose and mouth. He tried not to breath whatever that was on the cloth, but to his dismay, he felt himself becoming sleepy.
He tried to fight the urge to just close his eyes and sleep, but it didn't work.
Chris felt himself going numb. He fell limp onto the ground, like a rag doll.
With his last bits of consciousness left, he felt himself being carried over someone's shoulder, unable to move or resist. After that, he felt nothing.