Alien-styled abduction

Ash and Saiki knocked on Gato's hotel room the next morning. Gato opened the door, his hair slightly ruffled.
"So how did you like the date with Betty?" Ash asked. "Betty said she liked you, and told us that you guys even considered going out more. Was it true?"
"Yeah..." Gato said. "She's a nice lady. And we have a lot in common."
Saiki and Ash exchanged knowing glances.
"Alright, now, as promised, we're gonna take you to your father," Ash said. "Shen and Duo already spotted him in China. Come on."
Gato kinda looked surprised but nodded.
"But mind you, I'm not leaving Elisabeth still," Gato said. "I know, I said I'll only go on a date with her if you bring me to him. But now, I don't wanna let her go for nothing."
Ash looked so happy. If he was in a cartoon, he'd have those shiny eyes of awe.
Gato followed them to the spaceship. K', Zayn, Iori, and Krizalid came too for fun. Kula came too because she wanted to try out doufuhua (taufoofah in my country). Rimururu had been telling her how it tastes really good, and Kula decided to try it too.
So they met with Shen and Duo Lon in China. They were walking around in Shanghai, nibbling on crab skewers.
"He's in Beijing," Shen said, swallowing the crab stick whole. "Don't worry, Xiao has her eye on him."
"Should've asked her to poison him with a kiss," Ash added.
"She doesn't fancy kissing someone's dad," Duo Lon said, glaring at Ash. "Someone's dad."
"Yeah whatever," Ash said, rolling his eyes. He looked down at his chips and ate some before offering some to his friends. "Chips?"

Mr. Futaba was walking around Beijing with a bowl of wonton noodles. Xiao Lon hovered about, keeping an eye on him. She was very bored with this job since she couldn't even look away. If she did, he'd disappear and she'd have to hunt for him again.
So now, she was following him home. He lived in some wooden shack in the village side of Beijing.
All of a sudden, she sensed a mass of something invisible descending from the sky. She shielded her eyes from the sunlight and looked up to see...
A giant flying saucer.
"Dage..." Xiao muttered, already knowing who was inside.
Gato's father came out of the house to investigate too. He looked up at the spaceship and stared in shock. Zayn took this opportunity to abduct him and Xiao, alien style.
The two people accented into the spaceship and looked around. Xiao wasn't as confused and eventually brightened up when she saw her brother.
Mr. Futaba on the other hand...
Was instantly knocked out cold as soon as he turned around.
"Niisama..." Hotaru chuckled. "I thought you were gonna demand an explanation?"
"Nah, that can wait," Gato said with a smirk, cracking his knuckles. "I wanna make him my punching bag first."
Well, he almost killed him in his sleep. Luckily Duo Lon and Ash managed to save the older man.
"I didn't know this guy could get so... aggressive all of a sudden," Ash said, pulling Gato away with Duo Lon. "Dewey, do you think he'd be good enough for Betty?"
Gato instantly stopped and regained his composure.
"I'm sorry about that," Gato said.
"Nah we don't mind," Ash said with a smile. He suddenly eyed his ancestor. "We know what it's like to get betrayed by family."
Saiki frowned at him for saying that.
"Anyway, where do you wanna bring him?" Iori asked from where he sat.
"The hotel would do..." Ash said.
"But how on earth are you gonna bring an unconscious, badly beaten man there without questions?" Iori asked.
"Easy," Gato said with a smirk. "I'll just say he got into a bar fight."
"Well... he looks exactly like you after all," Iori said with a shrug. "They'll surely believe you."
"What about the alcohol?" Krizalid added from the steering wheel.
Shen whipped out a bottle of beer with a smirk.
"Don't worry, I bought the cheapest one just for this purpose," Shen said, literally dumping the beer on top of Gato's father. "So we won't be wasting anything."
"Not that we care..." K' muttered under his breath, covering his nose. "It's not like it's gonna smell any better..."
Zayn heard him and gave him a high five. He was tired of playing the role of a cosmonaut all the time, so he made Krizalid drive this time while he relaxed with a soda.
"Where's my doufuhua?!" Kula suddenly demanded. "I want doufufua!"
"We're already flying above Hungary," K' said, peeking out the window. "We'd have to go all the way back to China in this case..."
Duo Lon suddenly took out a warm plastic bag and handed it to her.
"Here," Duo said. "Taufufah."
Kula excitedly took it and opened it. The douhua was packed in a plastic container, making it easier for her to eat it.

So they carried the unconscious Mr. Futaba into the hotel and brought him straight to Hotaru and Gato's room. They dumped him on the bed, almost breaking it.
"The bed's too comfortable for him," Gato said. "Let's tie him."
To their surprise, he actually whipped out some rope and tied it around his father.
"He's more prepared than I thought," Iori said, surprised. "I didn't know he'd actually bring 'captive equipment'."
K' started snickering while the other two of his clones were actually laughing so hard.
Then he asked Hotaru to splash some water onto his face to wake him.
And Krizalid took out his stash of popcorn and started distributing them around.
"Why do you always have something?" K' asked, sounding slightly annoyed.
"For scenes like this," Krizalid said, gesturing towards the Futabas.
Mr. Futaba finally woke up and saw Gato and Hotaru glaring at him.
"Uh oh..." Mr. Futaba mumbled with a gulp.
His children started demanding an explanation for him killing their mother.
"And for almost blinding me when you attacked me in Kain's crumbling mansion," Gato added. "What's wrong with you?"
"He's probably senile," Shen whispered to Xiao. "Like your dad."
He received a smack from both Lons.
"And then it ends up becoming like Tekken," Iori whispered to Zayn. "You watched that movie with Isolde right?"
"Yep," Zayn said with a chuckle. "Actually no, not just with Isolde. Everyone came."
"Now that's lame," Iori said with a chuckle. "So much for date night."
"No, don't worry, we had a couple seat while the others took the back row," Zayn said with a grin. "They're nice guys too."
"You mean only you and Isolde had couple seats," K' added in an annoyed tone. "I wanted one with Kula too..."
They started quarrelling because apparently they asked him if he wanted a couple seat too, but he was too prideful to comply.