Huge Birthday planning

All of K's friends were gathered at Ralf's home in the Ikari Barrack. Iori was there too and so was Kyo.
"Alright so this is what I was planning," Ralf began. "I was planning to do a quest!"
"What?" Everyone asked.
"Well, Ralfy, we don't get it," Clark said. "What kinda quest are ya planning?"
"A quest," Ralf said dramatically. "A quest with clues."
"Clues to what?" Clark asked, annoyed. "Your gum?"
"No, idiot," Ralf said, annoyed. "Clues to Whippy!"
"Wait what?" Seirah asked, confused. "Clues to me? Why me? And also, quit calling me that!"
Ralf stuck his tongue out at her before continuing.
"Alright so here's the plan," Ralf explaining. "We'd make a scene where you, Kriz, kidnap Whippy!"
"What?" Krizalid asked, confused. "I'm sorry, what? Why am I kidnapping Seirah?"
"To lure him, silly!" Ralf said, smirking. "We'd do this in the Ikari Warriors underground base. And you, Kriz, are the organiser for this quest!"
"Oh no..." Krizalid said. "What are you gonna make me do?"
"All ya got to do is follow my instructions," Ralf said. "I'll prepare a scrip too."
"You're not gonna make me really kidnap Seirah, are you?" Krizalid asked, distressfully. "Coz I could never do that. Also, if K' sees me, one of us are going down and I don't wanna kill him on his birthday."
"Nah you just have to act like it and snap a picture or something," Ralf said lightly. "And you have to blackmail him."
"What?!" Krizalid said in shock. "Me? Blackmail K'? With Seirah as the hostage?! Are you kidding me?!"
"Nope," Ralf simply said. "I'm so not."
"This is gonna be good," Kyo said with a smirk. "I'm gonna bring some popcorn. Yagami?"
"Sure," Iori agreed. "But first I have to decide what to get him..."
"Yeah, decide that later," Ralf said, rolling his eyes. "Alright, Kriz. You can do it, right? You're the main person here!"
"Seriously, Ralf?" Krizalid said, annoyed. "Why are you doing this to me? Why me?!"
"Because you're the only past villain here," Ralf simply said. "You're the one that K' trusts the least."
"Ralf..."
"Oh come on, it's gonna be so fun!" Ralf insisted. "Don't you guys think so?"
The others just looked at him doubtfully.
"Kriz?" Ralf said, looking at Krizalid pleadingly. "Don't you think it's gonna be fun? This is gonna be K's best birthday ever!"
Krizalid thought about it. It would kinda be fun fooling around, playing bad guy and stuff, but he also thought about the aftermath.
"Fine, I'll do it," Krizalid finally said. "But... the aftermath? I don't wanna have to fight K' on his birthday! Either one of us are gonna get floored, killed or at least badly beaten up!"
"I'll try deal with him," Seirah reluctantly said. "But I think it's kinda a good idea cuz K' would definitely leave everything and come when he finds out that I'm in trouble..."
"Yes," Maxima agreed. "He may not show it, but he cares deeply for you."
"And for Kula too," Seirah said with a grin.
They all started laughing.
"Seriously, he should confess," Kyo said. "That dude keeps everything bottled up!"
"Yeah," Seirah agreed. "He's like that since we were kids. The abduction by NESTS only made him worse."
"Yeah..." Krizalid said, slightly guilty of it. "They really tortured him..."
"Oh come on, you were affected in a way too," Seirah said comfortingly. "Now, about the birthday..."
"How come Kula isn't here?" Iori said, realising that wasn't there. "Isn't she like the main?"
"She's with those giants," Maxima said. "Hey, you know something? She already got him gifts, you know? We're the ones that haven't prepared anything yet..."
"This is embarrassing," Seirah said sheepishly. "Oh well..."
"I think it's time we thought something out for him," said Maxima. "Iori, go."
"Um..." Iori said, thinking. "Maybe a necklace?"
"Yeah but make sure it isn't engraved with his name or something," said Maxima. "Kula already ordered one with his name, Dash, engraved."
"Alright," said Iori. "Kyo?"
"I dunno, fish maybe?" Kyo said with a shrug. "He's eating too much meat. He needs to try more fish."
"Kyo..."
"Fine, I'll rig something up," said Kyo. "I'll discuss with my friends for an idea."
"With Nikaido?" Iori said with a snort. "Yeah like that's gonna help..."
"Yagami..." Kyo said, annoyed. "Just because you hate him..."
"Well, of course I hate him!" Iori spat out. "That idiot had his eyes on my sister! She's the only one I have and I will protect her at all costs!"
"Yagami, Beni's a good man," Kyo said. "He respects women. It's just that, his career makes girls suspicious that he's flirting. Besides, this guy is always single and always flirting since girls always leave him."
"Yeah and he blurted this out the other night," Iori said, sighing as he remembered how Benimaru told Aiko about it. "Yeah, I kinda feel bad for him..."
"Alright, enough about that Casanova," Maxima said. "Now for K'. What kinda cake should we get him?"
"Meat cake?" Iori said with a chuckle. "I heard that he's crazy about beef jerky or something?"
"How about a fish cake?" Kyo suggested with a grin. "Too much meat is making him too... surly. He needs to try more fish..."
"The two of you..." Seirah said, shaking her head. "Those are dog cake flavours, not birthday cakes! How about a honey apple cake?"
"That sounds good," Maxima said, his mouth watering. "But what does Aibou actually like? My database needs to be updated on that one. You should know. You're his sister. Well, sister's clone..."
"Well, he always like beef jerky," Seirah said, remembering her childhood days with K' before NESTS. "He never liked sweets. But he does like cheese? And... sour food?"
"How about a Black Forest cheesecake?" Krizalid suggested. "He likes cherries right? Well, I know I do..."
"And maybe the cake part could be grape flavoured?" Zayn suggested. "You know, for the more sour and tart flavour?"
"Well that sounds good," Iori said with a shrug. "Who knows K' better than his own clones?"
"Yeah that makes sense," said Seirah. "So who's ordering the cake?"
"I will," Maxima volunteered. "I'm planning to get him a small gift, so yeah."
"Great," said Seirah. "Venue?"
"Ralfy?" Clark said, pointing to his partner.
"Like I said, Ikari Warriors underground base," said Ralf. "There's another entrance from a cave. K' wouldn't know that he's actually being led to our place."
"This sounds exciting!" Krizalid said, looking forward to playing bad guy. "But then again, maybe not..."
He didn't wanna get kicked in the face for something he didn't sign up for. He made a mental note to strangle Ralf to death or give him Desperate Overdrive if he does get kicked in the face for no reason.