The big plan

Gaspard and his brother came to the Blanctorche mansion. Gaspard's coat somehow got stuck at the gate and he was having a hard time un-stucking himself.
His brother grinned and rang the doorbell instead.
Ash came out and greeted him.
"Hey Gas!" Ash greeted. "Where's your brother?"
He pointed to where Gaspard was trying to free himself. He looked up and grinned at Ash.
"Oh hi, Ash!" Gaspard greeted. "We found a ton of info on the target!"
"Wait so if you're Gas, then...?" Ash said, turning towards Gaspard's twin-like brother. "Are you twins?"
"Nah, I'm two years older than him," His brother said. "I'm Gaston by the way."
"Gaspard and Gaston," Ash said with a grin. "Does all of your siblings have names that start with Gas?"
"Nah," Gaston said with a grin. "But all of our names start with G though."
"Yeah like there's, Gustave, Gisselle, Guinevere, Georgette and Georges-they're twins by the way, Genevieve, Germaine, Guillaume, Gwenaelle and Gilbert," Gaspard finished, finally freeing his coat. "Phew! That was a mouthful!"
"How many siblings do you guys even have?" Ash asked, surprised. "I don't think I had any besides Betty."
"Twelve including us," Gaston said with a grin. "Yeah our family's a handful..."
"I wonder how your parents suffered," Ash said, inviting them in. "Also, is Gas the youngest?"
"Which Gas?" Gaston asked with a grin.
"Gaspard," Ash said. "You're definitely not the youngest since you're older than Gas..."
"Oh yeah," Gaston said. "No he's not the youngest is Gilbert. Gaspard is third from last."
"I see," Ash said. "Anyway, got your clues?"
"Plenty," Gaspard said with a grin. "Come on."
They went straight to Jacques's cabin. Rugal was hanging around in the house while Elisabeth and Jacques snuck out.
"We're going to... buy lunch," Elisabeth said. "Come on, Jacques."
They went to the outhouse and the Martins started telling them what they found.
"Alright, every night, she would sneak out without her brother's knowledge," Gaston began. "We know this because once he returned home when she did too. She quickly hid from him and only went in when he went up to his room."
"Okay, then?" Ash asked, interested.
"She would go straight to the winery and test some wine there," Gaspard continued. "I think her brother doesn't allow her to go that late because she's old enough, and she has no need to sneak to the winery."
"Okay, then?" Ash asked, eagerly.
"She would go to the confectionery and buy some candied rose petals," Gaspard said. "She buys lots of those. Then those glazed chestnuts, nougats and boulets. I have no idea how she's so thin despite eating so much sweets."
"I have no idea too," Elisabeth admitted. "I put on weight easily and always have to train to get the weight off. Continue."
"Then she would go to a cafe and have some warm honey milk," Gaston said. "And then she takes a long walk before finally going home."
"Where does she walk?" Ash asked. "You guys know the route?"
"It's the same everyday," Gaston said, taking out a piece of paper. "She would walk around, alone, in the loneliest of streets."
He told them which streets she would walk in and the others nodded.
"Good," Ash said, satisfied. "I think we can execute our plan tonight?"
"What are you guys planning?" Gaspard asked. "You trying to kill her or something?"
"Nah nothing like that," Ash said. "It's more like a bad thing for a good cause. Alright, thank you guys so much for your help."
"All of you are welcomed to a grand lunch tomorrow," Elisabeth said. "All twelve of you and your parents."
"I doubt they would come, but we definitely will," Gaspard said with a grin. "They actually don't know about our spy mission."
"Okay then," Elisabeth said. "You're all welcomed for lunch tomorrow."
The Martins thanked them and left.
Ash turned to Jacques as soon as the left the gates.
"Alright, Jacques," Ash said. "Did you prepare the guys?"
"Yes," Jacques said. "They are all ready. They can't wait for the job."
"Did you tell them that this is just a setup?" Ash asked.
"Nope," Jacques replied. "They think it's real."
"All the more better," Ash said, smirking. "I'm sure our friend can take them out. It would work just fine."
"I'll ask him to go replace the wine he finished," Elisabeth said. "Of course, I can't ask him to pay since... he has no money, but yeah. He will go get them for me."
"Good," Ash said. "This plan is foolproof!"
"Are you sure?" Elisabeth asked. "We better go after them and watch."
"You're right," Ash said. "To make sure that everything falls into place."
They went back to the house and Rugal was watching television, eating ice cream with a miserable expression.
"First Betty's wine and now my ice cream?" Ash said, inspecting the tub of ice cream. "You finished it alone! I was planning to eat it later with Betty!"
"Sorry, Ash," Rugal said miserably. "I tend to eat a lot when I'm sad."
Ash sighed and put what's left of the ice cream on the coffee table. He sat down next to Rugal.
"You shouldn't binge like this, buddy," Ash said. "You're gonna die a second time if this keeps up!"
"I don't even care anymore," Rugal said. "My children doesn't even accept me. As if it was my fault I ended up like this."
"It technically is," Elisabeth pointed out. "Who asked you to steal Orochi's power?"
"I didn't," Rugal argued. "That Goenitz dude gave it to me as a reward for surviving!"
"Are you sure?" Ash asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Yes!" Rugal said. "He gave me the power and left."
"Weirdo..." Ash said, weirded out. "Anyway, Betty had something to say to you."
"Uh yeah," Elisabeth said. "You need to replace the wine you finished."
"But I haven't got any money," Rugal said, pulling her pockets out. "If I had my accounts, I could, but I think those accounts are long gone or all in Adel and Rose's pockets."
"I'll give you the money," Elisabeth said. "You just have to go and buy them."
Rugal got up.
"I'll go get it right now," Rugal said. "I'll go change first."
"No no, wait!" Ash said, getting up to stop him. "Go later. After dinner. Now... the shop will be too crowded."
Rugal nodded.
"I'm really sorry, you guys," Rugal said apologetically. "I'm not only living in your house, but I'm also binging on your food. I'm really sorry..."
'Not for long, Rugal,' Elisabeth thought. 'If the plan goes well, you'll be sleeping in your children's guest house tonight.'