Kula's back!

"I'm home!" Kula shouted, jumping into the house. "Where is everyone?"
K' opened his room door grumpily to see what's up. He scratched his eyes and saw Kula come in with Seirah.
"Quiet down..." K' said sleepily. "I was trying to sleep..."
"Who is it?" Krizalid asked, appearing behind K'. "I can't see. All I can see is your big head..."
"It's the Princess," K' said, pushing Krizalid away so that he can go back to the room. "She's back with Seirah, and just as noisy..."
He went back to his bed and fell asleep.
"Not a morning person, I guess..." Krizalid said, leaving the room. "So Kula, where are the ninjas?"
"We're still here," said Kasumi. "Kula insisted that we came in for a while."
"She kinda pulled us in," said Ayane. "She didn't let us to leave."
"Have a seat," Seirah said. "I'll get you guys something to drink."
"Aww that's not necessary," said Hayate. "We need to leave soon. We have to go back to our village."
"Oh come on," Kula said. "We have ice cream!"
"You still haven't stopped eating ice cream, huh?" Ryu asked. "Well, we're kinda frozen after sitting in the plane for so long so I guess, no thanks."
"Wait, I wanna give you something for you to remember us by," Kula said, running to her room. "Just wait!"
She went back to her room and came back with a snow globe. She handed the snow globe to Kasumi.
"Thank you, Kula," Kasumi said. "We will treasure it."
They started walking out and Kula cheerfully waved them goodbye.
"Keep in touch!" Kula shouted. "I'll text you later!"
They left and Kula went to her room that she shared with Seirah. She kinda shared the room with her, but since Seirah lived in the Ikari Warriors' quarters, she doesn't really spend much time here.
"I can't believe that Maxima actually managed to sleep through all of this," Krizalid told Seirah with a shrug. "Like, there was a pretty big racket here!"
"And K' too," said Seirah. "Anyway, where is he? I haven't seen his face in the last twenty hours!"
"He's asleep," said Krizalid. "Or at least, he's trying to sleep..."
"Yeah he's a really light sleeper," Seirah said. "Anyway, I wanna go disturb him!"
She snuck into his room and started disturbing her brother with a pillow.
"Stop that..." K' said, turning around in bed. "Go away..."
"No!" Seirah said with a grin and continued to disturb him. "Goochi goochi goo!"
"Seirah!" K' said, sitting up and trying to pull the pillow away. "Stop that!"
Krizalid was just standing in the doorway and laughing at them. He remembered a similar incident. It didn't happen to him but it certainly was in his mind since NESTS accidentally copied K's memories into him.
"I definitely remember that!" Krizalid said, laughing. "That's one of K's memories that was copied into me!"
"What?" Seirah said, turning to him. "They copied stuff like this but not the important stuff? NESTS is so twisted..."
"You bet they are," said Krizalid. "Actually, they weren't even supposed to that..."
"Oh by the way," Seirah said, throwing the pillow at K' while walking towards Krizalid. "The commander said that there is a possibility that Igniz may be resurrected."
"Wait what?" Krizalid asked, surprised. "How?"
"The same way you're standing here and talking to me," Seirah said. "You died too, remember?"
"Oh yeah..." Krizalid said. "So what do we do now?"
"Ugh now there's that..."K' said, slowly coming towards them. "That guy certainly hasn't had enough..."
"Commander Heidern is trying to track him down," Seirah said. "He said once he's found, he'll inform us."
"Not this again..." K' said, roughly running his fingers in his hair. "Anyway, what's for breakfast?"
"Come on, let's make breakfast," Krizalid said, leaving the room. "How does bacon and eggs sound?"
"Sure!" The siblings said together.
Maxima was awake too and came out of the room, fully dressed.
"So what was all that noise?" Maxima asked, entering the kitchen. "I heard Kula, and a bunch of voices."
"The ninjas came in for a while," said Krizalid. "And our Princess gave them a snow globe as a parting gift."
"Wait they came too?" K' asked. "Why didn't you tell me?"
"I didn't wanna receive a smack in the face for waking you," said Krizalid. "I only wished you goodnight last night, and got something flying at me in return."
"What did I throw at you?" K' asked. "I don't remember what, but I remember just grabbing something from the nightstand and throwing it your way..."
"I dunno, something square," said Krizalid. "I think it's an alarm clock. Whatever, it's somewhere on my bedside table. I'll return it later."
They had their breakfast and decided to do nothing for the day. Seirah on the other hand went to work with the Ikari Warriors.
"Now stop calling me that..." Seirah said. "You know you can call me Seirah or Sally or just Whip!"
"No," Ralf said. "I'll call you Whippy because that's who you are and you are Whippy. Whippy!"
"Stop your Ralf harassment," Seirah said, annoyed. "Clark, where is the Commander?"
"He's not here yet," Clark said. "He said he was a little busy. But he said it was vital that he sees us."
Heidern came in with Leona and stood in front of everyone.
"Alright, soldiers," Heidern said. "I have important news for you."
The others listened eagerly, but no news came.
"Wait, Seirah, your brother and that new friends of yours aren't here?" Heidern asked. "You should call them. They need to know too."
"Yes, sir," said Seirah and left the room with her phone.
"The Commander is calling you guys for a meeting," Seirah told K' over the phone. "You guys better be here as soon as possible."
She only got a groan in reply before he hung up with an 'Okay...'
She went back to the meeting room and told Heidern that they are on the way.
"Great, so we wait," said Heidern. "They need to hear the news too."
"But sir, you can tell us first," said Ralf. "They can know when they're here."
"I'm afraid not, Ralf," said Heidern. "We need to wait for them."
Ralf inwardly groaned but nodded. Seirah stuck her tongue out at him.
"Sir, Whip is sticking her tongue out at me!" Ralf complained. "See!"
"Well, I've seen your Ralf harassment towards her," Heidern said. "And I don't blame her for doing that."
"Serve you right, Ralfy," Clark said with a smirk. "Anyway, why are you so impatient?"
"Papa is calling me," Leona said, leaving with her phone. "Bye guys!"
She came back a few minutes later and told them she had to leave because her father was calling her for lunch.
Heidern did not wish to stand between them.