The crashed concert

"Alright so our concert is in three hours," Athena said, getting ready. "Come on, guys! Let's have a rehearsal!"
They did and were pleased with the results.
"Come on guys, lets go!" Athena said, prompting them to go to the backstage area.
They had time for an interview and to meet some of the fans. Athena loved her fans just as much as they liked her. Well, some of them went overboard and Kensou ended up acting as a bodyguard no matter how much Athena protested.
It was finally time for their concert and they all went up to stage. Unbeknownst to them, there were many unexpected guests there.
One, there were the Lons and Shen. Well, they were allowed there since they actually bought tickets. Ron and Misty on the other hand, were not invited.
Terry, Mary, Rock, Joe and Scott were also there. Mai had insisted that she came with Andy.
Kevin Rian and some police officers were there too, making sure that the people are safe and also to catch any criminals on the loose.
Jhun, Choi and Chang were all there. The Kims were there too. Kaphwan was dragged into this by Dong and Jhun. Jae and his mother were just there, for the sake of it.
Lastly, there were the Sakazakis, Robert and King. They were there on double dates. Takuma was pleased to see his children having fun.
Basically, the whole of South Town were there.
Athena and her friends started their merry performance. The audience cheered. Scott enjoyed himself the most because he has never been to a concert before. The experience was certainly memorable.
Ron and Misty waited for the concert to be over so that they could ambush the two Chinese youths.
When the performance was over, Athena and her friends went down and started signing autographs, taking pictures with fans and stuff like that.
When they were about to leave, a pile of dust suddenly appeared, taking the form of a dark-looking middle-aged man. A woman dressed in white appeared behind him.
"The Dragon spirit," Ron said, coming towards them, surrounded by an evil aura. "Give it to me!"
"Why?" Kensou simply asked. "It's not yours to ask for. It doesn't belong to you!"
"Oh it doesn't," Misty said with a laugh. "But it soon will."
They tried to attack the two evil beings. But it was hard because they were irritatingly slippery. They kept teleporting themselves whenever they tried to attack, especially Ron.
(Something that Athena always does too. I find this super annoying especially in the time attack mode in KOF All Star. I hate how she doesn't receive any damage when she's giving her attacks. Seriously, who's idea was it to set her up as the mid boss?)
All of a sudden, the area started becoming smokey. Two more Hizoku and a very annoyed Shanghai man appeared.
"Can we do this more often?" Shen asked. "It's so fun to teleport!"
"Ugh Shen..." Duo Lon said, annoyed. "Can you focus on the situation?"
The siblings started fighting Ron. They told Shen to not get in the way so he decided to make sure everyone else were safe while watching the Lons fight while crunching some popcorn.
"Oooo popcorn!" Bao exclaimed excitedly. "Can I have some too?"
Shen actually agreed and let him have some.
They fought Ron. Ron proved to be a pain in the neck but Duo was just as powerful. Xiao easily caught Misty and gave her a poison kiss which instantly made her weak.
She was so weak she couldn't even stand up. Xiao was pleased and threw her to Shen to make sure that she didn't escape.
Duo fought Ron. Xiao came to help too. Ron started performing his favourite move on Duo. He was trying to extract his soul.
But this time, Duo stretched his arm and wrapped it around Ron's neck, strangling him and forcing him to stop doing whatever he was doing. Ron was struggling to free himself.
"I'm a Hizoku too," Duo said, summoning a bunch of spirits to attack Ron.
Ron was attacked and badly injured. All this while, Duo never stopped strangling him.
To his surprise, Ron's glowing eyes started flickering. It went from glowing red, to his original red-irised eyes and back.
"Duo!" Ron exclaimed, trying to free himself. "Help me!"
Duo was surprised. He let go of Ron who just sank down, clutching his neck and regaining his breath. Xiao caught up to her brother.
"Duo, what's wrong?" Xiao asked, seeing her brother's surprised expression. "Why aren't you attacking him?"
"He's being controlled!" Duo blurted out. "There's something that's consumed him. He's still in there, asking for help!"
"Father?" Xiao said, trying to help her father up. "What's gotten into you?"
But to her surprise, his red-irised eyes were once again glowing red. Ron was going to attack her but she quickly used her weapons to attack him.
"We need to free him," Duo said. "But what's actually controlling him?"
Athena noticed a woman standing on the loading rail. She had an evil smile on her face.
"You guys stay here, I'll be back," Athena said, running off.
She teleported herself behind that woman with her powers.
"Psycho Ball!" Athena shouted, attacking the woman. "Psycho Sword! Phoenix Arrow!"
The woman attempted to stand up but Athena gave her Psycho Medley. The woman was knocked out of the loading rail, falling onto the stage.
Athena jumped off too. Some people who hadn't left yet saw what's going on but Athena just ignored them. Instead, she dragged the woman off to where the others were.
Terry, Andy, Joe and Rock saw it too. They were wondering what the heck was actually going on behind the stage.
"We should go and check them out," Terry declared. "Mary, stay here. You too, Scott. Rock, come with me."
"Stay here, Mai," Andy said. "Joe, you coming?"
"Yeah," Joe said. "Lilly, stay here with the others."
Before they could answer, the guys ran off. They ran to the backstage area to see what the heck was actually going on. They saw a gruelling fight between the Hizokus and Athena holding an unconscious woman.
"I found her smiling at us from the loading rail," Athena said, holding the black-haired woman. "I can sense that she was behind something evil."
"That's Botan!" Duo shouted, pointing at her. "Is she the one controlling Ron?"
Ron passed out. The siblings tried to revive him to see if he was okay. He looked different. His skin had turned into a more normal colour and he did not look as dark as before.
"Here, let me help," Athena said, handing the woman to Kensou.
She ran to Ron and knelt down beside him. She used her powers to heal him. He stirred and soon his eyes shot open. They were his normal red eyes that his children inherited.
"Duo?" Ron said, seeing his children next to the psychic idol. "Xiao? What happened?"
"Plenty happened," said Xiao. "You were under control."
"What?" Ron asked, shocked. "Who was controlling me and why?"
"That's what we'd like to know too," said Athena. "Something tells me Botan was behind this."
They turned around and saw that she was still laying there, unconscious. But to their surprise, Misty wasn't there.
"Oh no where did she go?!" Xiao asked, looking around. "Shen! I thought you were supposed to watch her?"
"Whoopsy..." was all Shen said. "I was busy watching your fight! It was really entertaining!"
"Shen!" The Lons said, annoyed with the Shanghai man.