Plot thickens

"Guys, SHUSH!" Hotaru and her brother said at once.
They turned back to their father.
"Now for you..." Gato said, glaring at him. He gripped his father's hair. "What's your problem?"
"I didn't kill your mother," Mr. Futaba finally said, earning gasps from the watchers. "She was possessed by a demon!"
"Yagami, you were right!" Ash suddenly exclaimed. "It is getting Tekken-ish!"
"Then why didn't you bring her to an exorcist?!" Hotaru demanded.
"Because he wasn't born at the time, duh!" Iori said, making yet another Tekken reference.
"Yagami!" Everyone scolded at the same time.
"Alright, alright, fine!"
"I know this is a lie," Gato slammed a hand on the bed. "I've spent the entire week with her at the time! She was fine!"
"Are you sure it wasn't the other way around, father?" Hotaru said. "Because as far as I remembered, mother was very nice. I even helped her cook everyday, it wasn't her at fault."
Mr. Futaba dropped his head, his fringe covering his face slightly. He suddenly started chuckling before eventually throwing his head back, laughing like a madman.
"The plot thickens!" Krizalid said with a smirk.
Mr. Futaba's eyes suddenly became black.
"Not this again..." K' said, annoyed. "Yagami, this is all your case."
"Hey, I had a reason!" Iori explained. "Also, stop calling me that!"
K' ended up repeatedly calling him Yagami. For some reason, Iori didn't like it coming particularly from the K' team, especially K'.
"Quiet down!" The Futabas shouted again.
"Does anyone know an exorcist?" Ash suddenly demanded. "We need to get it out of this guy..."
"Are you sure he's not faking it?" K' asked, looking at him. "I mean... I've seen people faking stuff like this as easy as pie."
"He's enveloped by darkness, or something like that..." Saiki said. "Reminds me of Ash looked when he was crazed by the Spiral Of Blood..."
"And thanks to whom was that?" Ash asked, raising an eyebrow.
Saiki smirked. "You."
"What do you mean me?!" Ash argued. "It was you!"
"Yeah but who asked you to destroy my body?" Saiki smirked again.
Yet another quarrel erupted in the hotel room.
"What should we do now...?" Gato asked, slightly annoyed and so done with the jingbang in the hotel room.
"Hey, there's no darkness that the White Torch can't illuminate," Ash finally said.
"What do you mean?" Hotaru asked confused.
Ash smirked.

Elisabeth Blanctorche was almost kidnapped and dragged to the hotel room by Ash and Saiki.
"What's going on?!" Elisabeth demanded, trying to free herself from Ash's grip around her wrist. "Ash!"
"Just come..." Ash said.
He pulled her to the hotel room where the Futabas- and the others- were still at. She blushed slightly when she saw Gato. They locked eyes for a moment before looking away, their cheeks blushed.
"What's up?" Elisabeth finally asked.
Ash pointed to Gato's father tied on the bed.
"Is that your brother?" Elisabeth asked, surprised.
"That's my dad..." Gato said, a little annoyed at being mistaken for his father's brother yet again.
"What's wrong with him?" Elisabeth asked, going to take a closer look.
She was taken aback when she saw his black eyes, and how the veins showed on his sickly pale face. He was also grunting- way worse than Gato ever did- and Elisabeth gasped slightly when she saw a drop of blood drip from the side of his mouth.
"What happened to him?" Elisabeth asked in surprise. "Gato...?"
"I don't know," Gato said. "We kidnapped him to ask why he killed our mother, but... he's like this."
"This looks like a case of enveloped-in-darkness, according to Psych," Ash added. "You better check it out."
Saiki nodded and Elisabeth turned back to Gato's father who suddenly snarled at her. She nodded thoughtfully and agreed.
"N-Nothing you can't solve, right?" Hotaru said, almost pleadingly.
Elisabeth gave her a gentle smile.
"Of course I can," Elisabeth said. "Just stand back, everyone."
"If this doesn't work, we'll summon the priestess from down the corridor," Iori added. "Gosh, Kyo's missing out on all the fun..."
"You call this fun?!" Zayn asked in shock, gesturing towards Gato's possessed father. "This guy's giving me the heebie-jeebies..."
Isolde agreed too and hugged Zayn's arm, realising that his heart was drumming just as quickly as hers.
Elisabeth's palms started glowing. Soon, there was a blinding glow from both of her hands. The light eventually burst through the entire hotel room, and could even be seen from miles away all across Paris. Everyone besides Elisabeth and Gato's father shielded their eyes as the light blinded them.
"I said ooooh I'm blinded by the lights, no I can't sleep until I feel your touch," Ash suddenly sang.
This kinda ruined the serious moment. Well, it is Ash after all.
Mr. Futaba screamed in agony as the light took away the darkness from him. He eventually passed out and Elisabeth finally stopped using her powers. The others finally opened their eyes and blinked furiously.
"Is it over?" Hotaru asked, going to her father. "Is he okay?"
"He should be," Elisabeth said. "You need to allow him to rest. But yes, Yagami's right. If that didn't work, you better ask Chizuru to have a look too."
They all turned towards Gato's father and saw that he looked a lot different now. His skin was a healthier shade than it had been before. His skin looked a little pink too, and the veins could no longer be seen.
"Soooo how do we revive him?" Krizalid asked suddenly. "I wanna know what happens!"
K' slapped the back of his head with his gloved hand.
Gato grunted and grabbed the nearby bottle of mineral water that the hotel offered each room. He unscrewed the cap and splashed the water on his father's face.
"Father, wake up," Hotaru repeated, shaking her father by the shoulders.
"So... no one's gonna solve the case of Madame Futaba's murder?" Ash said, eating his chicken chips.
"Doesn't that speak for itself?" Saiki said, motioning towards the Futabas. "He was possessed."
"Like me," Ash said, giving Saiki another mocking glance.
"Fine, whatever," Saiki said, rolling his eyes. "I did possess you. Are you happy now?"
"Very," Ash said with a smirk.