The crush's home

"Wow he sent all of us something!" Kensou said, opening the bag. "Athena, look!"
Athena peaked in too.
"Lets sit down and see," Athena said.
They sat in a circle and started taking the stuff out of the bag one by one.
"Momiji Manju!" Athena said, brightening up as soon as she saw her favourite food. "He also sent us Strawberry Daifuku!"
"Cheesecake!" Momoko said, taking out a large cheesecake together with the milk. "How did he know?"
"Good ol' Sake," Chin said, taking out three bottles of Sake from the bag. "Tung knows me well."
"And me too," said Kensou. "Look at how much char siew bao he bought for me. Ooo they smell so good!"
"And look at all of these chocolates!" Kaoru said. "Master Chin, we all need to visit him."
"Yes we should," said Momoko. "I feel like we need to give him something more."
"Yeah all we gave him was some Cha-Tamago," said Chin. "That's it, tomorrow we shall go shopping for them."
"Right after the concert," said Athena. "We're going straight."
They agreed.
On the other hand, Ron and Misty were planning on how to get to Kensou and Bao.
"We need to steal that spirit," Ron said. "It holds great power."
"Oh I'm with you on that one," Misty said. "Let's see, this Athena girl is having a concert in South Town tomorrow. And those two kids are bound to tag along with her."
"So that's our next destination then," Ron said. "Prepare to be mine, Dragon Spirit."
Igniz had sensed something wrong too. He knew that his ex-girlfriend would be up to no good. And for some reason, he wanted to redeem his mistakes of failing to become a god.
"I must stop her," Igniz said to himself.

The Bogards decided that it was a good idea to go and spy on the home of Joe's lover.
"I'll wait for you guys in the park," Joe said beforehand. "I don't wanna see his face..."
"Oh come on, you're just afraid that he's gonna come after you," Terry said teasingly. "You're wearing a disguise. He wouldn't even know it's you."
"You know something?" Joe said, going to Andy. "This was all your fault, you know? He was having his eye on you. But then when he saw my good looks, he fell for me instead."
"Really?!" Andy said in shock. "Gee, thanks Joe. You saved my life!"
"I feel like even he managed to get you, Mai wouldn't have let him walk around with his head intact," said Terry. "Like, she would go all 'HISSATSU SHINOBI BACHI!' on him."
"Don't forget the Chou at the front," said Andy. "That's an even more powerful move."
"Wow..." said Scott. "Anyway what are you guys talking about?"
"Nothing," said Terry. "I thought you wanted to get some stuff from your home?"
"Oh yeah," Scott said and ran towards his house.
"Now for this guy," said Terry, going to the house next to Scott's. "It's a good thing all of us are in disguise."
Terry rang the doorbell. They were all in disguise. Though not as suspicious-looking as Joe was...
"You look like a mugger," Rock said with a laugh. "Like even the first time we saw you like this..."
"Shhh..." Joe shushed him.
The man opened the door and stared at the three of them in amazement.
"Yes?" The man said, seeing them.
"We're here for a survey," Terry quickly said. "Could we come in?"
"Sure!" The man said, inviting them in.
They entered and realised that the living room walls were full of posters. Posters of Joe. Joe never thought he'd be disgusted to see his own face for once.
"I can't believe I'll be seeing myself like this," Joe thought.
Just then, he spotted a picture of himself from the KOF ALL STAR game.

The man stuck a picture of himself kissing right next to Joe's face

The man stuck a picture of himself kissing right next to Joe's face. Joe almost puked when he saw it.
"I need some fresh air," Joe said and left the house.
The others understood why and made no attempt to stop him.
"I kinda feel bad for Joe," Terry told Andy in a low voice. "This has to stop!"
"Yeah!" Andy whispered back.
So they interrogated him and got all of his details. Joe decided that he would go and see what Scott was doing instead.
"Urgh you scared me!" Scott said, seeing Joe enter. "I really thought you were an intruder!"
"Nah it's just me," said Joe. "So what are you doing?"
"Oh I'm just packing some clothes," said Scott. "Who are you anyway? The Bogards didn't really tell me."
"Remember the fact that your neighbour has had his eye on some Muay Thai Champ?" Joe asked and Scott nodded while packing. "Well, that's me. You must've not recognised me because of this disguise."
"Oh my gosh, so he's after you?!" Scott asked in surprise. "I feel bad for you, man! That guy goes to the extreme!"
"I know," said Joe. "You know, his living room is full of posters of me? He even stuck a picture of him kissing. Right next to my face."
"Oh my gosh..." Scott said, unable to hide a grin, earning him a glare from Joe. "I'm sorry! But I can't help it! So what are you gonna do?"
"The Bogards are gonna get his details," Joe said. "I couldn't stand another second in there. That's why I came here instead."
Joe helped Scott pack up a bit. He didn't really have much clothes.
"So how's your father doing at the rehab?" Joe asked. "He's there right?"
"Yeah he is," said Scott. "I haven't really visited him yet. Terry says he'll take me after this."
"That's good," said Joe. "I kinda feel bad for you, kid. So young, yet been through so much."
"Yeah but I think it was wrong of me to consider stealing," said Scott. "But then again, I learned my lesson. I'm still healing from the bruises."
"What happened?" Joe asked.
"That girl I tried to steal from ended up going to the Kyokugenryu Dojo, where Ryo took me," Scott said. "As soon as she saw me, she started punching me so hard! She almost broke my arm off too. But boy, was it fun to mock her."
"You're a strange kid," Joe said with a chuckle. "Anyway, come on. Let's see if the others are done."
They went an waited near their car. The others weren't done yet.
"It's a good thing I've got the keys," said Joe, digging his pocket for the keys.
They unlocked the car and sat inside with the air-cond on.
The others soon came back with a clipboard.
"So how did it go?" Joe asked. "Did you find out who he is?"
Terry just grinned and passed the clipboard to Joe on the driver's seat. Joe stared at the man's details, pleased. They managed to get lots of info on him.