Powers revealed

Ash wanted to hang out with Duo Lon and Shen for the weekend. But to his dismay, they were all at South Town.
Gaspard was more than happy to join him.
So now they were walking around the streets of Montmartre. They were window shopping at Rue de Steinkerque, occasionally stopping when they saw something interesting.
"Phew what a day!" Gaspard said when they entered a cafe. "I can see that summer is starting to kick in..."
"Gas, there's more than a month for summer," Ash said. "Summer is in June. It's still April..."
"But still feels like summer," Gaspard said, fanning himself. "Oh I need to get myself an iced cafe au lait!"
"Go ahead," Ash said, going towards one of the cooler looking tables. "Anyway, I need to get me some espresso."
They ordered their drinks, their shopping bags at their feet.
Ash's eyes brightened up when he saw that Sachertorte was served there. He immediately ordered a slice. He was gonna order two, but then wanted to keep a good image in front of Gaspard.
So they ate the light meal they had and continued with their shopping before going to Gaspard's place. Elisabeth said she'd pick Ash up later.
"Alright so what did you buy?" Ash asked. "Gosh, for some reason, I feel like a girl now..."
"Well, you don't feel like a girl when doing nail art?" Gaspard teasingly asked. "I mean... Ash..."
"Yeah whatever," said Ash. "Anyway, you want a manicure? I'd gladly give you one?"
"No..." Gaspard said, seeing his neatly shaped nails. "I like them plain."
"Oh okay," Ash said, a little dismayed. "Anyway, what you got?"
"Just these," Gaspard said, showing what he bought. "I got a bit inspired to get crafty and modify these."
"You're really creative," Ash complimented. "I really like the necklace you got me."
"Thanks," Gaspard said with a smirk. "You're really creative with your nail art too."
"Wow, this is the first time someone said this," Ash said with a grin. "Can I see the stuff you made?"
Gaspard chuckled and pointed towards a shelf full of stuff. Ash went towards it and stared at all of Gaspard's creations in awe.
"Wow, Gas!" Ash said, marvelling at Gaspard's projects. "You made these?"
He turned around to ask Gaspard, but he wasn't there.
"Gas?" Ash asked looking around. "He was here just a minute ago..."
"Boo!" Gaspard shouted, grabbing his shoulders.
Ash gasped and launched his flames at Gaspard. Gaspard looked at him in surprise.
"Ash?!" Gaspard said in shock. "You have powers?!"
"What?" Ash asked, pretending to not know what he meant. "What makes you think that?"
"Ash, it's okay," Gaspard said. "You can tell me."
"What do you mean?" Ash asked again. "Tell you what? I ain't got no powers!"
"Ash..."
Gaspard stretched his hand out towards Ash and immediately, a gust of wind hit Ash and he felt his hair being blown back. He stared at Gaspard in shock.
"I have powers too, Ash," Gaspard said with a smirk. "There, I've shown you mine. Now show me yours."
Ash sighed and made a green flame in his hand and showed it to Gaspard.
"Wow, Ash," Gaspard said in surprise. "This is the first time I'm meeting someone besides my family member who has powers!"
"Boy, you should join the KOF tournament," Ash said with no emotion. "There, you won't feel so special to have powers. Literally everyone has some form of powers."
"Yeah I've watched those," Gaspard said, much to Ash's surprise. "Cool people."
"Then how come you don't know me?" Ash asked, confused. "I was in the tournaments, four in a row!"
"I only watched the latest one..." Gaspard said. "You weren't in it?"
"Nope," said Ash. "I... I had my reasons to not join."
"I see," Gaspard said, nodding. "But your flames look so cool!"
"Your wind is pretty cool too," Ash said. "I've personally never seen people with wind powers before."
(Ash has never really come in person with Goenitz so yeah...)
They chatted and in the end, Elisabeth came to pick him up.
Ash waved at Gaspard with a flame in his hand. In return, Gaspard blew a gust of at him, causing him to laugh.
Elisabeth noticed Ash showing his flames to Gaspard.
"Ash, I thought I told you to not show your powers to anyone?" Elisabeth said in a serious tone. "Why did you just do that?"
"Relax, Betty," Ash said calmly. "He has a secret too."
"What is it?" Elisabeth asked.
"He has powers too," Ash simply said. "Wind powers, in fact."
"Wow, so we're not the only ones," Elisabeth said, relaxing a little. "No wonder your hair flew when he waved at you."
"He did it on purpose," Ash said. "Anyway, Betty. I bought you lots of stuff."
"Why thanks, Ash," Elisabeth said, touched. "What did you buy me?"
"I'll show you later," Ash said with a smirk. "Anyway, what's for lunch?"
"Just see at home," Elisabeth said, smirking too. "Okay, have you finished your homework?"
"Betty, it's Saturday!" Ash said. "I still got one more day!"
"I wanna see you finish it today," Elisabeth said. "If not, no movie for you tonight."
"Oh heck no!" Ash said, a little annoyed. "Betty!"
"Finish it," Elisabeth said. "I'll help you with some later."
"Fine..." Ash said, annoyed.
Elisabeth laughed silently. It was good to see Ash finally acting like a normal teenager instead of going around stealing people's powers just to satisfy some freak that he didn't even know.
She was also sad that Ash considered sacrificing his existence just too save the world.
Jacques drove up to the Blanctorche mansion and dropped them them at the entrance before driving to the garage. Ash wanted to show Elisabeth what he got for her but Elisabeth just dragged him to the dining hall for lunch. Ash actually ate a lot while he was with Gaspard but couldn't resist to eat more.
"You should exercise," Elisabeth said. "You're eating a lot..."
"Fine..." Ash said, begrudgingly. "I'll just do my acrobats stuff."
"Do whatever you want, but as long as you exercise!" Elisabeth said. "Wouldn't wanna see my brother growing sideways instead of upwards, am I right?"
"Betty!" Ash exclaimed, annoyed.
Elisabeth started laughing at him.