Abduction

Saiki had no idea that he had been spotted. He was very proud of the fact that he managed to escape.
"Alright, red wine and decanter set for Rugal's done, now for that Adel fella," Saiki said as he sat in Shion's living room, reading down his checklist. "Let's see... what shall we get him...?"
There was nothing much known about Adel and Saiki hated it. He cracked his head on what he should get for Adel.
The image of the young blond man came to his mind. What did he like...?
'Suspenders?' Saiki thought. 'He always wears them but... nah. That would be lame.'
He raked his brains for it, but didn't come up with an answer.
"Eh I'll just sleep on it," Saiki said as he put journal down on the coffee table. He went over to the switches and turned the lights out before going over to the makeshift bed. It was just a couch with extra pillows and a blanket. Shion insisted that Saiki slept in his bedroom while he slept on the couch instead. Saiki decided against it.
He sat on the couch and adjusted the cushions before laying down with his hair falling over the edge of the cushion. The couch was technically too small for him, but he didn't care. At least it would be worth it.
Saiki thought about what he would get for Adel. He already got a new gift for Elisabeth, a nice new riding crop with a diamond encrusted handle.
It now sat on the coffee table, neatly wrapped in a cylindrical tube. Saiki saw it in the darkness and now thought about a gift for Adel. What should he buy him...?
He decided to get him a simple yet exclusive Rolex watch. Who wouldn't like one of those?
Finally, his mind was clear enough for him to go to sleep.
Soon, he was fast asleep, his snores being the only thing breaking the silence of the dark living room.

Duo Lon made his arm appear on the other side of the sliding door to unlatch it. He gingerly looked for the latch and soon, he heard a click. A smirk of satisfaction spread across the young necromancer's face.
He slid the glass open and looked at the rest of the team on the balcony. Team as in Shen and Ash besides himself.
Duo Lon slowly opened the glass and motioned for the others to get in behind him. They all silently got in and left the sliding door open behind them.
They crept into the dark living room and stopped short when they heard a noise. They froze and stood as still as statues. Ash looked around and saw his ancestor asleep on the couch. It took everything for him to keep from laughing.
"Guys, he's asleep," Ash whispered to the others. "And I think he's dead asleep..."
Duo and Shen held back laughs too.
They tiptoed forward, step by step, and neared the sleeping Saiki. Shen stepped forward and pressed a finger against his lips. He looked down at Saiki and saw that he was sleeping with his mouth wide open. All the more easier.
Shen grimaced at the drool dripping down at the edges of his mouth as he unstrapped his rucksack and slowly unzipped it. He took out one of Rugal's expensive decanters filled with strong liquor.
Duo Lon and Ash held Saiki down as Shen opened the decanter of rum and cautiously put a funnel down Saiki's throat before pouring the contents into Saiki's mouth, careful not to choke him.
Saiki struggled as the two young men held him down. He was grunting wildly too and tried really hard to not swallow the sweet liquid that was shoved down his throat. Shen increased the volume of rum poured, forcing Saiki to chug down the drink down on his own. He tried to pull Shen's arm and the funnel off.
Well, he failed and he soon stopped struggling. His arms and legs fell limp as he was too weak to move. They let go of him and took the funnel off. They looked at him to make sure if he was drunk enough, and were satisfied to see that his eyes were half-closed. He let out some incoherent slurs while unsuccessfully trying to fight them, and that's all they needed.
"Hooaa...yuuu...?" Were all they heard.
"Yeah that ain't happening Monsieur Passé," Ash said as he carried Saiki over his shoulder. "Alright, let's get this show on the road."
They quietly left the room the same way they came in and jumped off the balcony. They ran towards Rugal's red and black BMW X5 with Saiki mumbling unintelligible words on Ash's shoulder.
Rugal was impatiently waiting for them. As soon as she saw them approaching, he quickly unlocked the doors. Duo Lon slipped into the front passenger seat. Ash pushed Saiki between Shen and himself into the backseat.
Elisabeth told them to take extra care of Saiki because if anything were to happen to him, it would endanger Ash's existence.
So rather painstakingly, Ash leaned Saiki on his lap. He repositioned his mirror ancestor into a more comfortable position. Shen helped by resting Saiki's legs on his lap.
Ash looked down at him and saw that Saiki was looking up at him through half-open eyes.
"Yoo loo' familerrrr," Saiki slurred out.
To his surprise, Saiki snuggled down on Ash's lap and even put his arm around Ash's waist as he mumbled inaudible words. He got into a fetal position, kicking his bare feet at Shen.
"Whoa watch it!" Shen retorted. "He's kicking me!"
"Softy softy..." Saiki said, snuggling even closer to Ash. "Yooo smell niceyy."
Duo Lon suppressed a laugh on the front seat.
"Yeah, it ain't funny," Ash said. "I can barely even breathe!"
"We can barely breathe," Shen added.
Saiki sang the starting part part of Take My Breath Away by Berlin. It would've been funny if he was sober, but now it was hilarious! It was enough to set both of the front people into fits of laughter. Ash and Shen started laughing too.
"How does he even know that song?" Rugal asked from the front. "This doesn't even make any sense..."
"Well, the fact that you're gender-bent doesn't make any sense either," Duo pointed out.
"Yeah now that makes perfect sense," Shen said with a laugh.
"You guys," Ash said, laughing from the backseat. "Y'all are so funny."
"Non no shaky shaky!" Saiki slurred, squeezing him even tighter. "Stay still, softy..."
This made the other people laugh even more. Ash struggled to keep from laughing. Shen would feel like laughing too if Saiki wasn't kicking him.
"Guys please!" Ash begged. "If I laugh, this idiot is gonna squeeze the life out of me, please!"
"And I'm gonna break his legs!" Shen warned, annoyed.
"Okay, okay, we won't," Duo Lon said, smirking. He glanced back at them then at Rugal. "Say, Rugal, do you still remember that meme I showed you?"
The meme immediately entered Ash's head. He started laughing at the funny picture, causing Saiki to hold him down even tighter. Saiki pushed himself closer to Ash using his legs, kicking Shen in the process.
"Stop kicking me!" Shen said, putting Saiki's legs down, causing him to mumble protests.
"I see what you did there, Duo," Ash said, frowning. "You're so mean..."
"I know," Duo Lon said. "Anyway, take good care of that ancestor of yours."
"I am..." Ash said, grimacing at the face resting on his lap.
In the dim light, Ash saw that Saiki had a peaceful smile on his face as he laid on his lap. His breath was slow and steady, indicating that he was asleep.
"He's asleep," Ash announced. "Oh god, I'm gonna have a hard time bringing him out of the car."
"Don't worry, I'll help you," Shen said. "Well, it's not like I have much of a choice..."
"You don't," Ash said firmly. "You're helping me."