A movie together

K' was chilling on his favourite couch while Krizalid laid on another, turning television on.
"So what shall we watch?" Krizalid asked K'. "Wanna watch a movie?"
"Sure, I guess," K' said, turning towards his older clone. "I'm so bored..."
"Same..." Krizalid agreed. "Whatever became of Max?"
"He took the princess out for ice cream," K' said, sitting up. "She's been asking for it since last week..."
"Oh wow..." Krizalid said amused. "Anyway, what do you wanna watch?"
K' just shrugged.
"You choose something, I'll go get some us snacks," K' said getting up and walking towards the kitchen. "I'll bring us some drinks too."
K' went over to the kitchen and found a few bags of chips. He grabbed some and went to the fridge. He got out a bottle of soda and a sports drink for the other guy and went back to the living room, his hands full.
He sat down next to Krizalid and handed some of the snacks and a bottle of his favourite drink to him.
"Thanks," Krizalid said, taking the snacks. "It's funny how we're watching a movie together now when we used to fight and stuff."
"Well, that was all your work," K' said, annoyed. "You're the one that created all the mayhem..."
"Yeah sorry about that," Krizalid said. "But I feel like what happened in Ireland was worth it. Don't you think?"
"Yep," K' said, unable to hide a grin. "What you did back then was kinda dumb..."
"I know right...?" Krizalid said, laughing as he remembered what happened. "But I actually didn't do anything, I just wanted peace. And that coat... it was just too darn cold... but yeah, it was all for a good cause."
Suddenly, someone knocked on their door.
"I'll go see who," K' said, going towards the door.
He opened the door to see Zayn standing in front of him, a bored expression on his face.
"Hey Zayn," K' said, letting him in. "What's with the face?"
"Isolde's out with Kula and Max," Zayn said dolefully. "The two giants are out shopping. And I'm dying of boredom there..."
"Why didn't you just come here?" Krizalid asked from where he sat. "We're watching a movie. Come join us!"
And Zayn did just that. He sat with them on the couch, with a bag of chips on his lap and a soda in his hand.
"What are you guys gonna watch?" Zayn asked.
"I have no idea," Krizalid said, flipping through the movies. "Any suggestions? K'?"
"Nope."
"Zayn?"
"I always wanted to watch Ghost Rider," Zayn said, kinda sheepishly. "I know, it seems weird that I wanna watch that but... I always thought it was a cool movie. I like the song too."
"Sure," Krizalid said, choosing the movie. "I never watched it too."
"Me neither," said K'. "Zayn's right. It seems like a cool movie, but Max refuses to watch it with me."
"Why?" The other two asked.
"He's afraid that it would scare the princess," said K'. "But I don't see how. That kid has a lot of courage for such a young age."
"I agree," said Krizalid. "She wanted to give me her 'Ice Coffin' just because I was fooling around!"
"When did this happen?" Zayn asked, interested. "And what did you mean by 'fooling around'?"
Krizalid looked embarrassed while K' snickered.
"What happened?" Zayn asked, sensing that something stupid happened between them.
"Okay here's the thing," K' began.
"Dash, no!" Krizalid pleaded.
"Shush," K' said, giving his clone a backhand. "Okay so this guy and Maxima were having whiskey together. Maxima went on and on pouring himself whiskey since he can't get drunk. Kriz on the other hand..."
"Okay so he got drunk," Zayn said, laughing. "What did he do?"
"K'..." Krizalid tried to stop him again.
"Keep it down," K' said, giving him another smack. "Alright, so he got drunk, and thought it was a good idea to go around, accusing and mocking us for not liking butter sandwich crackers and sports drinks."
"Wait what?" Zayn said, amused. "That's what you did when you were drunk?"
"Cut it out, K!" Krizalid said again.
"Yeah and when I came home he was like 'I hate you!' and 'You ruined my life!'" K' said, amused. "Why? Because I hate butter sandwich crackers and sports drinks! And then he just... conked out!"
Zayn was laughing. Krizalid gave K' and annoyed look. The latter started laughing too.
"You guys are so mean," Krizalid said, annoyed. "K', why did you tell Zayn?"
"What?" K' asked, confused. "Kriz, Zayn is one of us. He's made of the same stuff we're made of. Well, what I'm made of, at least."
"Fine..." Krizalid said. "Hey you don't have to rub in the fact that you're the original."
"Yeah K'," Zayn added. "I didn't choose to be your clone."
"Oh come on, guys, I was just joking!" K' said. "Wait, you haven't selected the movie yet?"
"Not yet..." Krizalid said, clicking on it. "There. Let's watch."
They were watching when Maxima and Kula came back. They came back with lots of ice cream and snacks.
"Oh and Kriz?" Maxima said, coming towards them. "I didn't forget your butter sandwich crackers. Wouldn't want you to say I don't buy you some..."
"Max..." Krizalid said, annoyed with yet another reference of his drunk actions. "Don't..."
"What are you guys watching?" Kula said, jumping behind their couch and leaning towards them. "What's this?"
It was the transformation scene where Johnny became the Ghost Rider for the first time.
"Uncle, what's happening to him?" Kula asked Maxima. "Why is he like that?"
"He's transforming into Ghost Rider," Maxima said, joining the others. "He... well, you should watch the movie."
"Okay!" Kula said, plopping down next to Maxima. "Let's watch!"
They ended up watching together. Kula grew bored and started texting her friends.
All of a sudden, they all heard a loud knock.
"Popayo!" A voice came.
"Oh no..." K' said, putting a hand on his forehead, annoyed.
"Who's that?" Krizalid asked before turning towards the door. "Who is it?"
"Paula Paula!" The voice came again.
"I think I'll go see who it is..." Krizalid said, getting up to answer the door.
"No!" K' said trying to stop him but failed.
He groaned as he watched Krizalid unlock the door and see Sylvie standing in front of him.
"Where's Kula?!" Sylvie asked, shoving Krizalid.
"Hey who are you?" Krizalid asked. "By the way, you look familiar..."
"You..." Sylvie said, staring intently at him. "You're the one that tortured me!"
"What?" Krizalid said, confused. "Sylvie?!"
"So you remember me?" Sylvie asked, shoving him again. "Well yeah! You gave me lots of nightmares!"
"It wasn't my fault!" Krizalid said defensively. "I was just watching! Blame Zero!"
"And Igniz," Zayn added from behind.
"And Igniz," Krizalid said, turning to Sylvie.
"Umm... Sylvie?" Kula said, coming towards them with her stuff. "I thought you said you wanna go shopping?"
"Oh yeah," Sylvie said, pulling Kula. "Let's go."
She dragged Kula out.