Prank on Sister

'Oh no! He's on his way and this stupid fella's here!' Aiko thought, panicked. 'I must somehow ward him off and alert him before this reporter sees him!'
"He's not here," Aiko said firmly. "This is not his room."
Iori held back a laugh and stood his ground.
"I can sense that you're lying, ojousan," Iori said, hiding a smirk. "Even if he's not in the room, I can still tell that this is indeed his room. It's practically written all over your face, ojousan."
'Why are there so many Japanese guys here, again?' Aiko thought. 'I thought we were in South Town, but it feels more like we're in Japan Town! Also, what is up with his voice? Sounds like he's trying to talk with his nose or something...'
"Sorry, I don't know what you're talking about," Aiko said, turning around and slamming the door on Iori's face, much to his surprise and amusement.
She locked the door and started calling her brother. The K' team quickly closed the adjoining door and giggled.
Aiko was surprised to hear Stormy Saxophone Under The Moon coming from outside the room.
Iori smirked when he saw Aiko's name on his caller ID and answered the call.
"Sup, Aiko?" Iori said as soon as he picked up.
"Niisan, there's a reporter here!" Aiko said in a worried tone. "He's looking for you here, in our room!"
"What?" Iori said, trying to sound panicked as he walked down the corridor. "You mean he's in the room right now?"
"No, but he's looking for you here!" Aiko said. "I sensed your presence somewhere, or more like smelled you. Stay wherever you are, don't come to our room yet. Go to K's room or something, don't come here."
Iori cursed himself for not changing his cologne. Again...
"Yeah okay, I will," Iori said. "Don't open the door, okay? Unless it's me. I'll call out to you, okay?"
"Okay, Niisan," Aiko said. "But speaking of which where are you now?"
"I'm near the elevator," Iori said. "By the way, what did this fella look like? I mean the reporter that came to look for you..."
"He looked kinda strange," Aiko said. "A Japanese fella. He had straight hair, high cheekbones and a slight beard. Looked more like a tramp than a reporter, to be honest. And his voice was kinda weird too. Sounded pretty nasal..."
Iori felt a little offended when she said that. But then again, he couldn't help but agree with her on that...
"What did he say?" Iori asked.
"He kept insisting on seeing you, even when I said that this isn't your room," Aiko said. "He was confident that this was indeed where you were staying."
"These reporters are getting smart..." Iori said through gritted teeth. "Then what did he say?"
"I felt you around and quickly asked him to go," Aiko said. "I'm not sure if he's still outside, though."
"Probably not," Iori said, playing with the fire extinguisher's ring at the end of the corridor. "Anyway, bye. I'll call you when I get back."
"There's no need for that," Aiko said, her voice now sounding much nearer to Iori. "I already saw you."
Iori heard her behind him and gulped as he turned around to see his sister standing there, arms crossed. She shook her head, frowning at him.
"Aiko!" Iori said, backing away without noticing the fire extinguisher. He bumped into it and quickly moved away, rubbing his back in pain. "Hey, Aiko! I-I mean Ojousan!"
"Yeah, nice try, Niisan," Aiko said, shaking her head. "Got me fooled for a few minutes there."
Iori stood there sheepishly when suddenly the door next to him opened. It was Saisyu. He had heard the sound that the fire extinguisher made when it hit the wall as soon as Iori bumped into it. He looked at the seemingly unknown man standing in front of him.
And then his gaze fell on Aiko, standing in front of the suspicious guy. Saisyu closed the door behind him and stepped out, crossing his arms.
"Is this man bothering you, young lady?" Saisyu asked Aiko, referring to the strange-looking man next to her. "Tell me if he is, I'll get rid of him."
"No, Mr. Kusanagi, he only asked me for the time," Aiko said with a small smile.
"Oh okay," Saisyu said, looking at Iori from top to bottom. "What was the sound? Did anyone get hurt?"
"Uh... that was me," Iori said, again, trying to make his voice sound higher. "I accidentally bumped into that thing..."
"How...?" Saisyu asked, confused.
"Look, Mister, do I really have to demonstrate it to you?" Iori said, kinda annoyed with the older man. "As it is my back already hurts from bumping into it once..."
"Sorry, young man," Saisyu said before going back to his room.
Aiko dragged her brother back to their room and started examining his disguise.
"No wonder I felt that waft of cologne," Aiko said. "You were right in front of me..."
Iori made it a point to buy a new cologne to use when hiding himself from his sister.
"How's my makeup?" Iori asked her with a smirk.
"It's kinda good," Aiko said. "Why actually?"
"To escape those reporters," Iori said, slightly annoyed. "They keep hunting me down! Dash and his sister helped me with the disguise."
"I heard someone call my name," K' said, coming in wearing his new Dash necklace that Kula got him. "And yes, Aiko. We helped him with the disguise. We'll fix you up too."
Seirah and Isolde came in with some stuff and helped her with the disguise. She wore Zayn's slightly longer wig after what seemed like hours of trying to stuff her long hair into it.
Iori gave her the wig cap he was wearing and managed to squeeze his own hair back into the wig. Aiko braided her hair and wrapped it around her head to fit into the wig.
It was a good thing the wig was longer or it would look quite out of place on her. Seirah contoured her eyes to look a little smaller and added some freckles to her face after contouring her face a little. 
Aiko looked at herself in the mirror and nearly jumped out of her skin.
"Thanks guys," Aiko said. "Looks like we'll be walking around like this till we leave."
"At least it's better than going back, right?" K' said with a shrug. "I actually wanna look around this place."
"You want me to call our guide?" Iori asked with a smirk.
"Who?" K' asked, confused.
"Terry Bogardo," Iori said with a smirk.
K's scream of agony was heard throughout East Island.