Misadventure of the past

Just as Saiki promised, he brought them all to the past to see what Rugal would look like as a woman.
The Bernsteins, besides Rugal, decided to pass on it.
"I actually wanna see too," Rugal said. "I wanna know what she looks like from afar."
Saiki made a portal and transported them to Paris, to the day that Rugal came back to life. Some of them even brought popcorn, namely Iori and Krizalid. Joe brought some alligator bits to snack on while Ash brought his favourite chicken-flavoured chips.
Rugal brought them to the forest to show them. He did feel a little embarrassed by it, but he kept the fact that he carried that appearance for quite some time in mind.
"That's me," Rugal said, pointing to where he laid in the crater.
"She's so cute!" Joe almost squealed, earning a smack from his girlfriend and her brother.
"That is a man," Ash reminded.
"And that's me," Rugal added.
When Joe saw it in that light, he shuddered.
The Rugal from the past started getting up. Saiki used his powers and made everyone invisible.
"This rocks!" Krizalid said, eating his popcorn. "Hey, Psych, can we do this more often?"
"I won't be in this era for long," Saiki said. "But as long as I'm here, sure."
"Can we also go see Krizalid's resurrection?" Ash asked hopefully. "I wasn't there too."
Iori, Kyo and the K' team started laughing.
"Trust me, one box of popcorn would not be enough," K' said. "He's the funniest one of all!"
"But let's!" Ash said cheerfully. "Psych?"
"Fine..." Saiki sighed. "After this."
Everyone cheered.
Female Rugal sat up in the crater. She got up and took in her surroundings before walking around, trying to find the exit.
"Where is she actually going?" Ash asked, eating his chips. "Isn't the exit that way?"
"That was my first time around here," Rugal explained. "And possibly the last."
"But you're here again?" Almost everyone said.
"Okay, this is the last," Rugal said, rolling his eyes. "Just watch what I'm doing there..."
Rugal finally found the exit and left the forest.
"You could've just flown right?" Krizalid said. "That's what I did."
"Oh yeah, why didn't I think of that...?" Rugal said. "Oh wait, it's because I can only fly with the suit."
"Now that's lame..." Iori said. "But hey, isn't that what you're wearing there?"
Rugal looked and slapped his forehead. It really was...
The past Rugal wandered around the streets of Montmartre. A man walked past her and looked at her admiringly.
"Bonjour, mademoiselle," the man greeted her with a smile.
"Umm...?" Rugal looked him up and down before giving him an angry scowl.
"Get out of my sight, dimwit!" Rugal spat at him before walking away angrily.
"Wow, you even sound like a girl," Billy added.
"I know..." Rugal said with a sigh.
Rugal caught the scent of coffee from the cafes and felt her stomach rumbling from hunger. She followed her nose to a cafe.
"Can we go in?" Ash asked. "I wanna see what happens."
"We can actually walk through walls like this," Saiki said. "Come on."
They went in and saw Rugal searching her pockets. She found a five euro note in her back pocket and went to the counter to order something.
"I still don't know where I got that note from..." Rugal said, puzzled. "It just appeared out of nowhere!"
"I only woke up with clothes," Krizalid said. "But I was lucky to find a car with lots of stuff and money."
"Wow," Ash said. "But same. I only had the clothes on my back. Not even my headband! My hair was all over the place!"
They all shushed him and saw Rugal eating her sandwich. She seemed to be indulging in it.
"I thought you said you had no like and dislike towards food?" Kyo asked. "You're clearly enjoying it."
"Like I said, I have no dislike towards food," Rugal said, annoyed. "I like all food."
"Including dog food?" K' asked with a smirk.
"And those crispy insects they make somewhere?" Zayn added with a grin.
"I meant food that is actually appetising to me," Rugal said, fed up with them. "Can you idiots just watch what I'm doing there?"
They watched as Adel and Rose suddenly entered the cafe. They ordered something from the counter and went to sit down with their food.
Rugal looked at them in surprise and quickly swallowed her food before running to them.
"Rose, Adel!" Rugal cried in joy. "Oh I'm so glad to see you!"
Adel looked surprised. "Pardon me, pretty lady, but who are you?" He asked politely.
The watching people from the future echoed stuff like 'OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH' and 'BURN!!'
Rugal saw her reflection in the mirror and screamed.
"Goodness, you even scream like a girl," Billy said, covering his ears.
"Just shut up..." Rugal said, annoyed.
Female Rugal ran out of the cafe as fast as she could. Adel and Rose looked puzzled. The gang from the future ran after her to see where she went. They saw her stop near a shop for breath and to look at herself in the window. She examined herself in shock.
She then started bawling on the ground. People who passed tried to help her but she pushed them off, wailing.
In the end, she fell silent.
"Did you just pass out?" Chizuru asked. "You poor thing..."
"There's no need to be sorry for me," Rugal said blankly. "I'm okay now."
They then saw Ash and Elisabeth running towards her. They examined her before taking her home.
"So that's how it relates," Iori said, amused. "Oh you poor idiot..."
"If it happened to you, then you'd know," Rugal said.
"Can we go see what happens when she wakes up?" Lilly asked. "Come on!"
Saiki actually transported them to the time where Rugal woke up. Elisabeth told them the time.

"Wow, we're in the the guest room!" Ash said, surprised.
They saw Rugal lying on the bed with Elisabeth sitting down next to her in the dark.
"I still don't know why you didn't turn the lights on," Rugal said, puzzled. "Why, Elisabeth?"
"I didn't wanna disturb you," Elisabeth said.
They then saw how Rugal woke up with a jump and mistook Elisabeth for her mom. Ash started laughing.
"Can we go see how they reunited?" Ash said.
"Not after seeing how she rejected him," Saiki said. "I wanna see that myself."
He took them to that time, and then to the time where Elisabeth invited them over.
"Are you hiding in that curtain?" Terry asked, seeing how there was a lump behind the curtain.
"Yep..."
They then saw how Rose rejected him like a slap on the face. Rugal looked heartbroken.
"And how for the reunion," Ash said. "Psych?"
"Where was it, and when was it?" Saiki asked and Ash told him.
"You knew about it?" Rugal asked, puzzled.
"We saw from afar," Ash quickly said, shaking his head at Elisabeth. "By the way, good job, Rugs. You guys have tissues right?"
Terry took out a pack, and so did King and Yuri. Billy and Lilly took out their freshly washed, crisp white hankies while Chizuru took out a box of tissues. Mai used the long tails of her dress.
Iori took out a towel and slung it over his shoulder. Everyone looked at him in surprise.
"What?" Iori said, confused. "It's for my sweat!"
"Can I use it?" K' asked. "I broke some sweat back there."
"You guys are so lame..." Kyo said, amused. "Let's just watch what happens."
Rugal looked pleased with himself.
They all watched Rugal 'rescue' his daughter. Of course, he thought it was all real. Ash on the other hand, was trying so hard not to laugh.
"Aww this is so cute," Mai said, blowing her nose on her 'tail'. "This is the most touching thing I've ever seen!"
Isolde was sobbing on Zayn's shoulder and Aiko was crying too. Benimaru took out a large handkerchief and offered it to her, but Aiko used Iori's towel instead, much to his disgust.
"Can we go see Krizalid now?" Ash said. "This is all old story..."
"Well, that story is even older," Krizalid said. "It was months ago..."
"Yeah, but new to me," Ash said, smirking. "I didn't see."
"None of us did," Ryo said.

A/N: Writing this was really fun, especially the original chapters. Rugal's gender-bent adventures were one of the most fun things to write, especially his reunion with Rose. Gosh that was touching...