The interrogation

"Take a mugshot of him," Kevin ordered, shaking his head. "Then lock him up."
And soon, the criminal was put in the lockup. The law enforcement officers watched him through the CCTV.
"Are you sure he isn't Freeman?" Mary said, watching at him pacing back and forth in his cell. "He may not look much like him, but his killing style certainly matches his."
"That's what I'm thinking about too," Vanessa agreed. "Wait, let's check Freeman's case file and compare with this guy."
Kevin searched for the file in the drawer and handed it to them. They started comparing photos of his crimes and Crow's crimes.
"We need to interrogate him," Vanessa said. "Mary, you're good at that sorta thing."
"No," Mary said. "I have a better plan."
She took her phone out and called someone. To their surprise, she spoke to the person in Chinese.
"Who is she calling?" Ramon asked Kevin as if he knew."
Kevin just shrugged. Mary hung up and grinned at the rest.
"Alright, the guy I just called may not speak very good English, but he's a good detective," Mary said. "It's Hon-Fu."
"South Town's Jackie Chan plus Bruce Lee?" Kevin said with a chuckle. "Yeah, I guess he's great. He's good at confusing criminals."
"But I have no idea how he's gonna communicate with our British killer," Vanessa said with a shrug. "Well, lets just hope he's bilingual."
"I hope so too," Mary said. "Or I can act as interpreter."
"Might as well do it yourself," Ramon pointed out with a shrug.
Hon-Fu soon arrived, grinning as he came in.
"Hello Mary," Hon-Fu greeted. "How is the killer?"
Mary was kinda surprised his English was better than before.
"Wow, Hon, you have greatly improved," Mary complimented. "Looks like we don't need an interpreter."
"You don't," Hon said with a smirk. "I can do it, you see."
"Greaaat, go question the Crow," Kevin said, leading him to the interrogation room. "I will bring our killer, don't worry."
Hon-Fu sat down and took his phone out. He set it to record and put it on the table in front of him. Kevin led the criminal out and forced him to sit down in front of Hon-Fu.
"What are you, Jackie Chan?" The killer questioned, looking him from top to bottom.
"No I am Hon-Fu," Hon-Fu said, smirking. "Any way, I am the one that's asking question, not you."
"What do you want?"
"What is your name?"
"I go by Crow."
"Raven or Crow?"
The criminal eyed him with a confused look.
"Crow."
"Well, you look more Raven to me."
"You look more Jackie Chan to me."
"Let me be, I'm proud. Anyway, how old are you?"
"I don't have to tell you."
"Well, you have to. You look at least fifty, in my opinion."
"So do you."
'Now that's just rude,' Hon-Fu thought to himself. 'This guy is hard.'
"Well, I'm just twenty, even if you don't believe me," Hon easily lied.
"You're younger than me?" Crow asked, surprised.
"Well, that depends on how old you are," Hon simply said. "I was joking about how I told you look fifty. I meant fifteen."
"Really?"
"Yes!"
"I am twenty-four."

The detectives listened from behind the glass windows.
"Wow, he's good," Kevin said, nodding in approval.
"That's why I called him," Mary said proudly.

"Where are you from?"
"England."
"Oh really? Me Hong Kong."
"So you really are the real life Jackie Chan."
"Nah, I'm not an actor, I am a police officer. Anyway, how are you so stealthy? I can never be so stealthy. Let alone when I'm trying to run away."
"As long as my head can fit, I can go through anything," Crow proudly said. "I have a flexible body, you know?"
"Nice," Hon said. "Hey, what do you do in your free time?"
"I like popping bubble wrap. It eases my mood."
"Same! What's your favourite food?"
"Fish n' chips. What about you?"
"Do you know gyoza? As in dim sum?"
"Yeah?"
"I love those!"
They talked about a lot of stuff. Hon cleverly disguised his interrogation as a casual conversation without the criminal even realising. The other detectives managed to record so much information about him, without him even realising.
"You're doing a great job, Hon," Mary told the Hong Kong man through his Bluetooth earpiece.
Hon smirked the slightest and continued his interrogation.
"Hey you remind me of someone else," Hon-Fu said thoughtfully. "He's a British too and he kinda speaks like you."
"What's his name, maybe I know him."
"Hmm... I don't really remember his name..." Hon said, rubbing his chin thoughtfully. "Something that starts with F... Fernando? Fredrick... Flynn... Fish? Something along those lines..."
Crow started thinking too. The detectives on the other side were hanging on the edge of their seats, even when they were standing.
"I can't remember..." Hon said, dismayed. "Do you know anyone like that? Also, the guy is sickly pale and he has long ugly hair. He wears an ugly drill necklace too. Does it ring a bell?"
Crow's eyes widened when he said that. He stood up angrily. Hon got up too.
"That necklace is my prized possession," Crow said in his hoarse, shrill voice. "How dare you insult it?!"
"So it's you?" Hon said, with a lightly surprised expression. "Well, hi there old friend! Good to see you back, Freeman!"
"You knew me?" The psycho asked, confused.
"Yeah?" Hon said, nodding slightly. "Everyone in South Town knew you, dude. You're popular!"

"This is enough," Vanessa said with a smirk. "Way to go, Hon!"
Kevin went in and politely escorted a laughing Freeman out of the interrogation room.
"Bye, Free!" Hon greeted, waving at him. "I'm sure we'll meet again soon."
"Bye, Hon!" Freeman returned with a smile. "What a nice guy..."
Kevin bit his lip to hold back a smile. Freeman certainly bought Hon's act.
Hon joined the rest of the detectives and poured himself some coffee.
"So, how was it?" Hon asked, putting the coffee pot down. "I did him sneaky, right?"
"You did great, Hon," Vanessa said, giving him a pat on the back. "We'll buy you some gyoza later."
They took him to Chinatown and brought him for a treat. Hon-Fu had lots of fun too. They took him to Dream Amusement Park too.