Scott's awake

Iori was surprised with Terry suddenly grinning in front of his hotel room door.
"Heey Yagami!" Terry greeted.
"What is it?" Iori asked, scratching his eyes. "I was trying to sleep."
"Sorry, Yagami, but I have something for you," Terry said.
"What is it?" Iori asked again.
"You guys get dressed, we have a surprise for you," Terry said with a smirk. "We'll be waiting downstairs."
"Can't it wait?" Iori said, tiredly scratching the back of his head. "I just woke up!"
"But it's way past lunchtime!"
"Bogard..."
"Fine, fine, take your time," Terry finally said. "Call us when you're ready."
Iori groaned and closed the door.
"Pish Yagami," Terry grinned and went downstairs.
He met with Kevin, Vanessa and Mary.
"Where is he?" Vanessa asked.
"Poor guy just woke up," Terry said. "He sorta skipped sleep yesterday. And he's making up for it now."
"Hey, how's that kid?" Mary asked, concerned.
"You mean Scott? Yeah he's okay," Terry said reassuringly. "Just a little shaken up."
"I think we should pay him a visit," Kevin said. "Poor boy, he looked really pale when I saw him yesterday."
So they set off to the Bogard home and saw Andy and Rock trying to calm Scott down.
"Calm down, Scott, you can learn it too!" Rock tried to reason with his peer. "It isn't as hard as you think, trust me."
"What happened?" Terry asked, walking in.
"I showed him a video of the KOF tournament," Andy explained.
"And I may have accidentally showed him footages of transformed Saiki and Verse," Rock added sheepishly. "Yeah, Scott immediately turned pale..."
"You guys..." Terry said, annoyed with his housemates. "The poor guy is already scared stiff, and you guys are making it worse?"
Mary sighed and went to the young boy.
"Scott, don't be afraid, they have both been destroyed, I assure you," Mary said comfortingly. Little did she know, Saiki was alive and well, staying over with Ash in Paris. "You don't have to worry about it, don't worry."
"Have you ever heard of Shun'ei?" Terry asked to which Scott slowly shook his head. "Well, you see, he's very close to your age and he defeated Verse. He has powers too, you know?"
"I-Is it normal to have powers?" Scott asked fearfully. "You guys seem to be able to gather energy out of thin air, and that Yagami fella literally burst into flames. Then why don't I have powers?"
"Because you never learned, silly," Mary said, tapping her finger on the teen's nose. "I mean, regular humans like us can't learn to wield flames with our bare hands, but we can teach you the art or gathering energy from Gaia."
"What's a Gaia?" Scott asked, confused.
"Heey he doesn't know what a Gaia is!" Ramon decided to mock Scott. But he soon kept quiet when Vanessa knocked his head.
"Gaia means our Earth," Vanessa explained. "Our Mother Earth is what we call Gaia."
Scott nodded, taking it all in.
"If you wanna learn, we shall train tomorrow," Terry said. "What do you say, Scott?"
Scott nodded enthusiastically.
"Good boy," Mary said, ruffling his amber hair. "Have you eaten?"
"He only just woke up," Rock said with a shrug.
"Rock!"
"But I did give him some of my signature clubhouse sandwiches," Rock quickly said. "Scott managed to eat like five of them."
"That's a relief," Terry said, relaxing a little. "If not, I would've Burn Knuckled you to a pulp!"
"Oh come on, Terry, I'm not that stupid..." Rock said, rolling his eyes. "Also, I gave him a cuppa chai."
"What about you?" Terry said, slapping his hand onto his brother's shoulder. "What did you do?"
Andy just shrugged. Terry's phone suddenly started ringing.
"Alright, we're done," Iori's voice was heard when Terry picked up the phone. "What do you want?"
"Great, we're coming to pick you up," Terry said, nodding at the others. "You wait there with Aiko, we'll be there."
"Yeah whatever," Iori said in an annoyed tone. But then his tone became concerned. "Hey, what happened to Scott? Is he okay? He looked really pale last night- fainted right after I told him I can control fire."
Terry looked up and looked at Scott, who in turn gave him a sheepish smile.
"Yeah he's fine now," Terry said. Then he eyed his brother and Rock with narrowed eyes. "He would've been better if two idiots didn't show him videos of transformed Saiki and Verse."
"Now who would be stupid enough to do that?!" Iori exclaimed through the phone. "They must be the biggest idiots of the millennium if they thought it was a good idea to scare a horror-stricken person like that!"
"Yeah, I know right," Terry said shaking his head. "Anyway, we'll come to get you, Yagami."
"Yeah yeah make it quick," Iori said, sounding annoyed once again. "Where are you taking us anyway? And why?"
"You'll see," Terry said. "Bye!"
He hung up and turned to the others.
"Come on, folks, let's go treat Yagami," Terry said.
"Why?" Scott asked suddenly.
"It's because of him that we managed to catch South Town's notorious serial killer," Kevin said. "We have him in our custody now, and he gave us a lot of info."
"You guys managed to catch him?!" Scott asked, surprised. "Oh..."
"You didn't notice how the murderer was collapsed on the ground?" Kevin asked, confused. "The redheaded fella was sitting next to him, with you in his arms."
"So that's why he did that..." Scott realised. "Wow he's good!"
"Also, Scott, the man we just caught may be linked to your mother's death," Mary added. "We're still investigating the truth of it, we're not really sure if he really is."
Scott's eyes widened. "Terry, can I come too?" Scott asked. "I wanna meet Mr. Yagami again. And I feel like I have to do something to thank him for defending me last night, and also for catching that criminal."
They agreed and took Scott with them. Ramon and Mary insisted that Kevin dropped them off at their homes.
"I miss Anton," Mary said. "He's probably waiting for me now."
"And I miss Veronica!" Ramon said miserably, earning him a smack on the head from Vanessa.
"Kevin, please arrest him," Vanessa said, annoyed. "This idiot belongs in a cell too. Put him with Freeman."
Ramon frowned when she said that.
"Kevin, think about this," Ramon said, frowning. "She doesn't let me be with her because she's married, but when I turn to her younger, single sister, she doesn't allow me either!"
"Oh come on, Van, let him!" Kevin said, driving. "He's a nice guy, right? You've known him for ages! What more do you need to know about him? Give him a chance."
"Fine..." Vanessa said finally. "I've been thinking about it actually. Ramon, I allow you. But if I so much as see a scratch on her after she returns after being with you, you're screwed. Got that?"
"Woo yes I got it," Ramon chanted. "Got it, got it, yes I got it!"
"Good," Vanessa said. "Alright, throw him out, Terry. You're the nearest."
Terry gladly did.
"Okay, now to my place," Mary said with a chuckle. "Don't throw me out too, Terry. I haven't done anything wrong."
Terry chuckled and put his arm around her.