An 'inconspicuous' disguise

Saiki spotted Adalene walking around the mall with Georgina. He quickly grabbed his smoothie and disappeared.
"And the look on his face was priceless!" Ash continued saying, not realising that Saiki was missing.
He laughed and took a sip of his smoothie. He looked up at Saiki's spot and realised that he was gone.
"Hey! Where did you go?" Ash demanded, looking around. "This isn't an ice dungeon like you think!"
Then he spotted Adalene too.
"Oh that's why you ran away..." Ash said, shaking his head. "After all that happened, I'm not even interested anymore..."
He stirred his smoothie and continued drinking, looking at his phone.
"Hey look, it's Ash!" Adalene exclaimed. She and Georgina ran to the smoothie bar and joined him. "Hey Ash! Did you get rid of your twin distant relative?"
"Oh that guy?" Ash asked, cooly. "I took care of him, don't worry."
"Loved the nice scarf you sent for me," Adalene said with a smile. "Thank you!"
'Psychic...' Ash thought, disgusted.

Saiki teleported himself away from the smoothie shop to a place as far as he could go.
'Phew that was a close one!' Saiki thought. 'If that girl sees me, Ash's chances are ruined!'
He looked  around the place he was in and saw that he was in a store that sold both male and female clothing.
'Well, while Ash is there with that girl, I might as well shop alone,' Saiki thought, walking into store. 'Let's see...'
He walked around the store, seeing what he could buy. It was actually a winter clothing store that sold mostly sweaters and boots, stuff like that.
And then he suddenly had the urge to use the bathroom. Saiki looked around for a bathroom, unable to find one.
He gulped and went over to the cashier. He hoped his broken french was enough to make the guy understand what he meant.
"Excuse moi, do you know where the nearest bathroom is?" Saiki tried to say.
"Oui, it's across from here, behind the escalator," the cashier said.
"Umm escalator is the... stairs thing right?" Saiki asked.
"Oui," the cashier said.
"Uh thanks- I mean Merci!" Saiki said, running off.
He stepped out of the store and tried to look around for the bathroom. He spotted it, but realised he had to pass Ash and Adalene. The cold air-conditioning in the mall was getting unbearably cold for him.
"Okay, bad idea," Saiki said under his breath. "I need backup..."
He turned around and looked around the store he was in. Saiki rubbed his arms again, the cold chill freezing him. He got an idea and quickly made a plan. He grabbed the biggest sweaters and slacks. He paid for them using Ash's credit card, causing the few seconds of the intro guitar riff of Joker to erupt from Ash's phone. Ash realised that Saiki was shopping without him and rolled his eyes.
Saiki asked the young man behind the counter if he could use the changing room. The man looked a little confused, but nodded, pointing to the direction of it. Saiki nodded and ran off to the fitting room with the clothes he just bought.
Without thinking twice, Saiki quickly transformed into a giant red hulk with a shadowy face and glowing blue eyes.
He smirked and quickly put his 'disguise' on. He had a little difficulty since he was big and the fitting room was very narrow.
At least he'll be able to pass Adalene and Georgina without being noticed. Because the last time he disguised himself in his normal state in front of them, they noticed how his demeanour was very much like Ash, and suspected him instead.
He looked at himself in the mirror and saw how his face was completely shadowed by the dark energy he radiated and the only thing visible under the hood he was wearing.
"Perfect, no one would recognise me now," Saiki said to himself. "Except for Ash, maybe..."
He walked out of the fitting room and passed the cashier on his way out. The young man looked at him in surprise. He looked a lot smaller when he came, but now...?
Saiki gave him a short wave, trying to conceal his glowing eyes with the hood, and exited the store. He headed towards the bathroom across from the store and had to pass the smoothie bar that Ash and the girls were sitting at, praying that Ash wouldn't notice him.
Well, he did because you don't see hulking men wearing something that covered every inch of their body everyday. He was kinda weirded out when he saw him like that. But of course, he couldn't say anything because the man seemed to be minding his own business and not wreaking havoc in his favourite mall.
"Wait so why are you here again?" Ash asked Adalene. "I mean... after all that stuff about my evil twin, I thought you'd be scared away?"
"Well, I couldn't help it," Adalene said with a smile. "There's something about you that just... makes me want to know you better."
Ash turned slightly red when she said that.
"What about Gas?" Ash asked Georgina. "I mean... he's kinda into you, ya know?"
"Well, I'd like him too, if he wasn't so untidy..." Georgina said, thinking about Gaspard. "Like... he is a major fashion faux pas!"
"Agree..." Ash couldn't help but say. "His nails were in real bad shape too. I had to force him into a manicure."
"Well, knowing you..." Adalene said, eyeing Ash's nails. "Your nails look amazing! You did them yourself?"
"Yep," Ash proudly said, flourishing his nails. "I've perfected the art of nail art."
"Can you do mine too?" Adalene asked eagerly. "I'm never good at manicures that require lacquer."
"Me too..." Georgina said. "I painted my nails once and when I woke up the next morning, the paint disappeared!Literally!"
"Where have I heard that one before?" Ash said thoughtfully. "Oh well, if you guys want a manicure, be my guest. You can just come over."
The girls looked a little paranoid.
"Who lives with you?" Georgina asked.
"My sister, Betty," Ash said. "You might know her. Elisabeth Blanctorche?"
Georgina's face immediately changed when he said that. She was gaping at him.
"Elisabeth Blanctorche?!" Georgina repeated in surprise. "As in the noblewoman that protects the innocent? Sign me up! I'm coming over for a manicure!"
Adalene agreed too. After all, she had been there before.
Ash quickly texted Gaspard and told him to come over later.
Ash: N DRESS UP NICE!
Ash: I'm gonna set u up with Georgina so don't blow it!
Gas: What?!
Gas: How?
Ash: No time to explain
Ash: Just wear something nice
Ash: Be tidy
Ash: Gel your hair up
Ash: Be neat
Ash: N try not to smell like a tuna sandwich...
Gas: Lol what?
Gas: R u saying I stink?!
Ash: Just wear deo
Ash: Take a shower
Ash: Clean ur face
Gas: Fine fine I'll be there
Gas: What time?
Ash: Around six?
Gas: 👍🏻
Ash turned back to the girls with a smile.
"What time will you guys be coming?" Ash asked.
"Around seven or eight maybe?" Adalene said. "My mom would kill me if I left without dinner..."
"Also, one more thing," Ash said. "Will your parents agree if you say you're going to meet a boy?"
"They will if they get to know he belongs to a noble family," Georgina said with a smirk. "Besides, Mademoiselle Blanctorche is known for protecting the innocent! They'd definitely trust her in protecting us, right?"
"I guess you're right," Ash said, very grateful for Elisabeth's reputation in the society. "I'll be waiting for you!"