Another gift?!

Ash woke up early and went downstairs. He walked over to the gate like he always does on weekends and holidays. He was thankful that today, though it was a Wednesday, was a public holiday and he had the rest of the week off. He just liked to feel the morning air and look at the silence of his neighbourhood. Not like he had any neighbours considering they had their own lot.
He opened the gate and stood on the driveway, stretching himself and inhaling the cool morning air. Ash soon found that it was too cold and turned around, rubbing his arms to warm himself. All he was wearing was his dressing gown on top of his thin pyjamas.
Ash turned around to open the gate and get back in when he almost fell over a box. A rather large box that was wrapped in red metallic wrapper. He crouched and saw that it was meant for him. No postage information, just a folded note with his name written in cursive with a marker pen. So it was evidently delivered by hand.
'This wasn't here before...' Ash thought, picking up the rather heavy box. 'Whoever it was, may still be here!'
He put the box back down and turned towards the road again. He frantically looked around to find any traces of life besides the birds and squirrels.
Nothing.
"Hey whoever you are, show yourselves!" Ash called. "Show yourself! Come out now or I'll strangle you. Don't think I'm Elsa, who would just sing to ask someone to show themselves!"
He waited for a reply but didn't get one. All he heard was the soft chirping of birds and gentle squeaks of squirrels.
Ash groaned and picked the box back up.
"If you don't show yourself, I'll throw this away in the trash!" Ash called again. "But not before smashing it with the world's biggest sledgehammer!"
No reply again.
"I mean it!" Ash shouted.
No reply still. Ash groaned and turned around with the box in his hands. He opened the gate with one hand and stepped inside before locking up after himself.
He started up the path and felt a chill as a dark form passed the gates. Ash stopped and glanced back to see nothing. He grimaced as he walked towards the house. Jacques came out of his cabin to start his work too.
"Good morning, Master Ash," Jacques greeted, his gaze falling on the package in Ash's hands. "What's that?"
"Hey Jackie," Ash greeted back. "I have no idea. Something tells me it's him again..."
They entered the house and started examining the box. Ash carefully cut the wrapper off with a pair of scissors, revealing a regular brown cardboard box.
He cut the tape away and was about to open it, but Jacques stopped him.
"Master, it might be something dangerous," Jacques said. "Let me do it. I don't want anything to happen to you."
"Nah," Ash said, swatting his hand away. "I'll be fine, don't worry."
Jacques begrudgingly let Ash open the box and watched anxiously. Well, Ash himself couldn't help but feel a little anxious too...
He slowly opened the box with trembling fingers and took a peek inside. It was another box. A kind that looked like a briefcase.
Ash shot Jacques a confused look before laying the empty cardboard box down while putting the black case on the table.
"Master Ash, be careful!" Jacques warned anxiously.
"Jackie, please!" Ash said, equally anxious. "I want to get this over with. Please!"
Jacques sighed as Ash unlatched the case. He slowly lifted the lid and gasped.
Many compartments were revealed inside it. They were filled with the most cutting-edge nail tools that Ash has never seen before.
Ash tried pulling another compartment out, but it didn't budge. Instead, he pressed a button and the compartment rose. up by itself. There was another button on the front of the case. Curious, Ash pressed it.
Two drawers slid out from the box. Two long drawers of short height. Both drawers were filled with the best nail polish. He was familiar with the brand, but not familiar with the shades and editions.
Ash took one bottle out and looked at the bottom. His eyes widened in surprise.
Manufactured: March 2050. Made in Paris, France.
It was from the future! What?!
With trembling fingers, he handed the bottle to Jacques. Jacques pulled his monocle closer to his eye and took a look at the label underneath. His eyes widened too.
He looked back up at Ash who was examining the galaxy nail polish designs as well as the beautiful marble nail polish. The lacquer in the bottle seemed to have different textures as it never mixed no matter how much Ash shook it.
"It's beautiful..." Ash said admiringly. "Who sent this to me?"
Jacques shrugged and handed the nail polish back to him.
"I have a strong feeling that it's Saiki," Jacques said. "Who else would be able to travel through time to get this?"
"That's what I'm thinking too," Ash agreed. "But why?"
Jacques shrugged again. Elisabeth soon came down the grand stairs in her nightdress.
"What are you guys doing?" Elisabeth asked, seeing them sitting the living room.
Ash motioned for her to come over and showed her what he got. Her jaw would have hit the floor if it weren't connected to her skull.
"Ash where did you get this?!" Elisabeth asked in shock. "Ash!"
"I found it outside," Ash said. "It was just left there, with a note with my name."
That reminded him. Where was that note? He hadn't read it yet!
He found it still taped to the wrapping paper. He carefully tore the adhesive off and opened it.

Dear Ash,
I know you'd be the first one to wake up and come outside to breathe in the morning fresh air. I used to do that too, and I can see that there are many similarities between the two of us. Such as our love for nail art!
So I had ran off to year 2050 to get you this special gift. Mind you, you're the first person in the world to have this in your possession. Not even the manufacturer has gotten their hands on this yet!
So, I hope you like this little thing I rigged up for you. Well, I'm sure you do because... who doesn't?
Anyway, have fun with your manicures after this!

Love,
Just guess BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Okay now, I'm having too much fun for no reason...

Ash blinked a few times before handing the note to Elisabeth. She read it and facepalmed.
"It's so obvious..." Elisabeth said, annoyed. "Anyway, bathe early today. The Bernsteins invited us over for lunch."
"Not before a new manicure!" Ash said in glee. "Betty?"
"Fine..." Elisabeth said with a tiny smirk. "We'll have a manicure first."
"But not before having breakfast," Jacques said, getting up to prepare breakfast. "The Bernsteins may have invited us over for lunch, but we still need breakfast."
"But not before brushing your teeth!" Elisabeth said, lightly smacking Ash's arm. "Go brush your teeth! Your breath stinks."
Ash ran off to the bathroom in his room to brush his teeth while Elisabeth did the same thing too. She hadn't brushed her teeth too...