Mayhem in the Dojo

Ryo drove back to his home and dojo. A girl stood outside his dojo, holding something that looked like a flyer.
She looked at the car in surprise and saw Ryo get down with Scott.
"Are you Ryo Sakazaki?" The girl asked. "I wanna join the dojo. It says here that there's a discount?"
"Yes yes I'm Ryo," Ryo said. "There's a discount. Welcome to the dojo!"
Just then she saw Scott. Her smile turned into an angry scowl.
"You..." she said. "You're the one that stole my purse!"
She ran to him and started punching him aggressively. Ryo was surprised but managed to stop her from beating Scott up even more.
"There there," Ryo said, pulling her away from Scott. "I see that you're still mad at him for stealing your purse. Scott, apologise to her."
"I-I'm sorry for stealing your purse," Scott said apologetically. "I had no money..."
"Well, then get a job, loser!" Maple screamed angrily. "Do you know how many precious things are inside here?! They are priceless! If I lose them, I wouldn't be able to get them back! Well if you got hold of them, you would probably just throw it in the trash after swiping my money!"
"Whoa, relax kid," Ryo said, trying to calm her down. "You must be Maple, then."
"How did you know?" Maple asked, surprised. "I've never seen you before."
"Andy told me," Ryo said. "Andy is one of the guys that helped you get your purse back. You know that long haired guy? Not the one with the cap."
"Oh that guy," Maple said, remembering. "Are they brothers? They look kinda alike..."
"They are the Bogard brothers," Ryo said, unlocking the entrance. "You must've heard of them right? You know, Legendary Wolf and the Human Weapon?"
"No I haven't..." Maple said sheepishly. "I've never seen them before..."
"Were you living under a rock?" Scott asked teasingly. "Anyone who's everyone knows the Bogards!"
"Shut up!" Maple said angrily, bringing her hand backwards to slap him. "I only just transferred here, okay?"
"Oh so you're new to town," Ryo said, catching her arm. "And Maple? No slapping. Yet. You can beat him up all you want when you spar with him. Okay?"
"Wait, I get to spar with him?" Maple asked joyfully and then started cracking her knuckles. "You're going down, robber boy."
"Scott," Scott said, annoyed. "Don't call me that..."
"Oh what would you do, robber boy?" Maple asked mockingly. "You gonna mug me? Go ahead, it would end badly for you."
Scott became angry and started pulling her hair. Maple grabbed his arm and brought him to the ground. She was gonna give him an arm bar, but Ryo pulled her off.
"Rock's got himself a very feisty girl..." Ryo thought, pulling her aside.
He then noticed Takuma's car driving down the road towards them.
"Oh dad and Yuri are here," Ryo said, seeing them get out of the car. "Maple, stop."
"He's the one that started!" Maple retorted. "He pulled my hair!"
"Yeah but you kept calling me robber boy!" Scott argued. "That's why I pulled your hair!"
The two of them started arguing and Ryo just went to greet his family.
"Where did you guys go?" Ryo asked. "Grocery shopping doesn't take this long!"
"Well we met Mai on the way and she kinda pulled us around for a shopping spree," Takuma said. "Well... she pulled Yuri around. I just followed her."
"Now that's lame," Ryo said. "Oh and Yuri. Good news! We finally have a girl in the dojo."
"Really?" Yuri said, brightening up. "Where is she? I wanna see her!"
"Is that her?" Takuma said, looking over Ryo's shoulder. "Gosh you need to stop her from pummelling that kid to death!"
"Ugh not again..." Ryo said, turning around to stop her in annoyance. "Maple! Stop! I'll take away your discount if you keep doing that! Maple!"
"Wow she's feisty," Yuri said with a chuckle.
"Kinda reminds me of you," Takuma said with a smirk. "You are always like 'I wanna be in your team!' And bla bla bla..."
Yuri just made an annoyed sound and ran to the others. Takuma followed her after getting the groceries and locking the car.
They entered the dojo and Ryo started telling them the basics.
"Yuri, hold Maple off as far as you can," Ryo told his sister. "Don't let her loose. If you do, she'll fly after Scott again."
"Hah you heard that Mapple?" Scott said, mockingly. "You need to be put on a leash!"
Maple growled and tried to run to Scott to beat him up, screaming that her name isn't Mapple but Maple. Yuri quickly grabbed her. It was a good thing Yuri was a lot bigger and stronger than her.
"Actually what's the deal with these two?" Takuma asked, walking into the dojo. "They've been fighting like cats and dogs!"
"That kid snatched her purse and she's super pissed at him," Ryo explained. "And this kid doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut! See that black eye? Yeah she gave him that."
"Whoa you're strong, girl," Takuma said admiringly. "That's good. Keep it up."
Maple smiled. She was proud of herself for giving Scott a black eye.
"What are your names?" Takuma asked. "Come on, lets introduce ourselves. I'll start first. My name is Takuma Sakazaki. Some people call me the Invincible Dragon."
"I'm Maple Cyprus," Maple said confidently. "I'm originally from Chicago. I only moved in here a few days ago with my family."
"Cyprus?" Scott said when he heard her name. "What kind of a name is that? It sounds a lot like syrup to me! Maple Syrup."
"Shut up, you jerk!" Maple shouted again. "Mr. Sakazaki, I suggest you get rid of him."
"I will if you keep that up, Scott," Ryo said. "Keep in mind that you're not paying anything."
"What he's here for free?!" Maple asked in shock. "That's not fair! I demand a free session too!"
"That's right, Cyprus, I'm here for free," Scott said, leaning on the wall with his hands behind his head. "I'm a VIP."
"No you're an L.I.P," Ryo said, annoyed.
"What does that mean?" Scott asked, confused. "Lip?"
"It means Least Important Person," Ryo said. "So if you keep this up, we'll trash you."
"Introduce yourself, kid," Takuma said.
"Scott Patton," he said. "I'm from Boston. My family moved here after shortly after I was born."
"Since this is our first session, let's just talk about random things," Takuma said. "You, Maple. What's your favourite food?"
"Club sandwiches," Maple said proudly. "And no, I'm not a that crazy about maple syrup. I prefer toffee sauce."
"Now that's ironic," Scott said. "I wonder if you actually liked maple syrup, would you eat yourself!"
Maple broke out of Yuri's grasp and flew at Scott. She started strangling him.
"That's it, I'm calling Andy," Ryo said, taking his phone out. "I can't take it anymore."
He called Andy and ran to help Yuri stop Maple.
"Andy, I need help," Ryo shouted, saving Scott. "Yes it's urgent, please come now! It's Scott! Yes but he's the one that needs to be rescued."
"By who?" Andy asked, putting his coat on. "By your dad?"
"It's Maple!" Ryo answered. "She entered our dojo and now she's flying at Scott. Well, I don't blame her, that kid doesn't know how to shut up! He keeps forgetting that he's here for free and mocks her whenever she says something!"
"I'm coming over," Andy said grabbing his keys. "Keep them under-control until I get there, okay?"
"I'll try," Ryo said, hanging up.
"That's it, Scott, you're coming with me," Ryo said, pulling him by his ear. "You come with me right now."
He dragged him outside by the ear and waited with him for Andy to arrive.