The unexpected performance

Benimaru arrived on time to pick Aiko up for their date. He brought her yet another bouquet and a box of chocolates.
He stepped out of his Lamborghini Veneno and rang the doorbell of the Yagami home. Aiko answered the door, dressed up all nice.
"Hey babe," Benimaru said, giving her the bouquet and chocolates he brought for her. "You look amazing."
"Thanks," Aiko said with a smile. "Wait, let me lock the place up."
She locked the door and put on her favourite dress shoes. She graciously took the bouquet and chocolates that Benimaru gave her and followed him to his car.
She was impressed and got in next to Benimaru, unaware that they were being watched.
"So shall we?" Benimaru said, before taking off.
Aiko nodded and he started driving with a smirk.
"Is your brother home?" Benimaru asked. "He isn't anywhere to be seen."
"He's out with his friends," said Aiko. "He went out with K' or something."
They drove on and Benimaru turned his radio on. He already set it up to play the song that he wanted: Fast Love by George Michael.
"Where are you taking me?" Aiko asked.
"You'll see," Benimaru said, smirking.
He was taking her to a band comeback concert. He didn't know which band it was. In fact, no one knew. It was supposed to be a big reveal.
Little did they know, it was the concert of the CYS band. And little did they know, Iori and his two friends were tailing them the whole time.
The song finished and Benimaru was gonna turn it to something else using his phone, while driving.
"Wait!" Aiko suddenly said. "Is it okay if I change it to a radio station? It's dangerous for you to change while driving."
"Sure, go ahead, babe," Benimaru said, putting his phone back down. "Do as you wish."
"Satisfied, Aiko changed the radio station to the jazz station where Iori's songs were sometimes played. She secretly hoped that it would be played now.
And to their surprise, it did. Arashi no Saxophone 4 was on the radio, as we know.
"It's Niisan's song!" Aiko said proudly. "This is one of my favourites!"
"Yeah but I prefer the Esaka themes," Benimaru said, kinda annoyed with Iori's song. "Like Esaka, Esaka Continues, Goodbye Esaka and you know, all of our team's songs?"
Aiko just nodded. She remembered the fight he had with Iori the day before when he came to ask her out on a date.
Benimaru drove to a private club where the band was gonna perform. They didn't see the band members because they came in through the back entrance.

Meanwhile in the car behind them...
"Yo he's entering a private club!" Zayn said, seeing them go in. "What do we do now?"
"Yeah like, we can't even enter," K' said drily. "We're underaged."
"Well, you're not really obvious, but Zayn..." Iori said, looking at his friend at the back. "Your height is a dead giveaway..."
"Hey I'm not that short!" Zayn said in dismay. "Just because I'm a bit shorter than you guys. Besides, I'm still young, I can grow!"
"Let's face it, we can't enter," said K'. "You're the only one that can go in, Iori."
"Oh come on, how hard can it be?" Iori said lightly. "Let's just take the guards out. It'll be easy."
They reluctantly agreed and went towards the club. Iori went first with his friends behind him.
The bouncer looked at him and eyed him and his friends suspiciously, especially because of their disguise.
K' looked the most suspicious. He wasn't wearing a cap or anything, he was wearing a bandana on his head and was even wearing an eyepatch for some reason. He even stuck on fake piercings on his eyebrow and ears.
"You... can I see your ID?" The bouncer asked, looking directly at K'.
'Uh oh...' Zayn thought, fearing that he would be next. He didn't even have an ID card.
K' reached over to his pocket with a shaking hand, but Iori stopped him.
"Hey buddy, there's no need for that," Iori said, giving the bouncer a one-handed hug, slipping some money into his hand in the process. "They're my friends."
"Okay, you guys are free to enter," the bouncer said, stepping aside. "Enjoy your time!"
The three of them gratefully walked in. They were trying to spot Benimaru and Aiko in the crowd there.
"What did you do?" K' asked Iori in a low voice. "He literally just let us off the hook for that hug."
"It wasn't just a hug, I bribed us in," Iori said, smiling under the mask he was wearing. "I paid the bouncer."
"That's a relief," Zayn said, relaxing a little. "Dash, what's with the stupid disguise? You went overboard!"
"I look good okay?" K' said, fixing his bandana. "No one could recognise me in this."
"Your disguise is lamer than mine," Iori said annoyed. "You look like a pirate or something!"
K' just groaned. They finally found Benimaru sitting with Aiko on one of the lounge chairs. The three friends sat quite far from them, at the bar, but still within sight.
Iori ordered a drink. K' and Zayn ordered some drinks too, but they only ordered soda because they were still underaged and didn't wanna end up in trouble. Especially since some people still accused them to be terrorists.
"Wonder what's the band that's gonna play here," Iori said, ordering another cocktail. "You guys wanna drink?"
"Underaged," they both said at once.
"Oh yeah, sorry about that," Iori said, drinking the cocktail.
"I hope he doesn't get drunk..." K' whispered, annoyed.
"Oh my gosh, that would be unbearable..." Zayn said with a groan. "Oh look, the band's gonna start playing!"
The emcee stepped onto the platform and started announcing the band. He stepped aside and the automated curtains opened to reveal the dark stage.
The band started playing, in the dark.
"Why does that playing style sound so familiar...?" Iori asked, trying to recall. "Wait... I've heard this kinda tune somewhere..."
As the beat dropped, the lights were turned on. The band members, Chris, Yashiro and Shermie were made known to the audience.
"Isn't that?"
"No way!"
"What the...?"
"You've got to be kidding me...!"
Yashiro played with a satisfied look on his face. The band members did not notice the others there. Mainly because they all kinda looked different. Benimaru had his hair down, they have never seen Aiko, and the others were in disguise. Lame disguises though, they were.
Iori was furious when he saw his nemesis enjoying on stage.
He got up from the barstool, ready to give Yashiro a piece of his mind, but K' stopped him.
"You're here in disguise," K' said. "Don't ruin your mission. Focus."
"All those words coming from you?" Iori asked, lightly surprised. "Must be the training from those army people."
"Well yeah," K' said. "We've been on tons of Irregular Missions."
"Isn't that the name of their theme?" Iori asked, amused. "Well, it makes sense."