Chapter 205

Matt's POV: After getting Matteo, I smiled as I made my way back downstairs with him. "You just need to have a little snack okay buddy? Then you can go back to sleep." Gabby then turned to look at me and smiled. "Was he asleep?" I nodded and went to kiss his head. "So, that's why he was so quiet. You feeling okay buddy?" Matteo then shook his head when Gabby asked him that. I then went to feel his forehead and saw he was a little hot. "He's a little hot. So he probably has a cold. Maybe instead of some restaurant food, you want some soup buddy?"

Matteo then nodded as I held him in my arms. "Listen, let's get you some soup and then you can go back to bed okay? You can sleep if you want." Matteo nodded as he cuddled up to me. I decided to just keep him in my arms since I could still carry him. "You sure you can carry him Matt?" I nodded and smiled. "Gabby, I was still carrying Louie at this age. Relax okay?" Gabby nodded and understood as I went to grab some soup for Matteo. "You want some chicken noodle soup buddy?" He nodded as I went to grab a pot for the soup and put it on the stove.

I then went to set Matteo down and smiled. "How about you go see mama and cuddle up to her okay? Then, when the soup is ready...you can eat. Maybe you can convince mama to let you cuddle up to us in bed. Will that make you feel better?" Matteo nodded and agreed as he ran away to the living room. Meanwhile, I went to make him some soup for lunch. I just hoped that this would make him feel better because I hated it when he was sick. It was also a problem when it came to the babies. I was not ready to see them be sick yet.

NOTE: Sorry this one is so short, I have a way to continue just needs to be in another chapter.

Chief Casey Season 2: Balancing Work, Family and Friendshipsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें