Chapter 240

30 Minutes Later when Matt & Gabby are at the firehouse:
Matt's POV:
As I stood in our bedroom at the firehouse, I smiled as I went to set up the cribs when I saw Gabby walk in alone. "Hey, can you pass me that bar there?" Gabby then nodded as she went to give it to me. "Going to suck that we have to give up this bedroom when we get the new PIC." I then turned to look at her and sighed. "Gabby, I have already spoken to Stella via text while you were driving this morning. She has agreed to stay on until Sylvie is back. You have nothing to worry about. And I am making this my bedroom. Nobody is going to take it because they know that we need a bedroom here for when we want to bring the kids to work."

Gabby smiled when I said that before going to sit on the bed. "Listen, I am sorry for all the drama this morning. I should've taken my pills and..." I just stopped her and went to put my hand on her neck. Pushing her head up, I then went to lean over her to kiss her softly. "Gabby, you have no reason to apologize to me okay?" Helping her up, I then brought her close to me. "Gabby, you are just overwhelmed right now and you have just made a lot of decisions that we are going to work out. I promise Gabby." Gabby nodded and agreed. "I am just sorry I haven't noticed you have been struggling." Putting my hands on her hips, I went to hold Gabby close to me.

Putting her hands on my chest, Gabby sighed as she leaned up to kiss me softly. "Not like I have been the most open person when it comes to my struggles. I am sorry about that." I nodded and agreed with her before just holding her close to me. "Listen Gabby, we are in this together for the rest of our lives okay? I meant it when we got back together, when we did our vow renewal and I am always going to mean it. I also promise to you right here...if this gets to be too much for you, I am quitting the CFD and we are on the next flight to Puerto Rico. I am your husband first and nothing will change that." Gabby smiled when I said that before going to kiss me softly.

"Sorry about all the drama on your birthday...I promise that I am done." I agreed and smiled before going to kiss her again. "Maybe a bit more drama as I kiss you okay?" Gabby nodded and smiled as went to kiss me again while I put my hands on her arms and rubbed them. That's when I heard someone knock on my door. Turning to look at it, I saw it was Antonio. I then smiled at Gabby. "I might have texted Antonio too? Gabby, I am not the only one you can talk to about this okay? I want you to remember that Antonio is here for you. I am going to go out to the kids and sit with them. Talk to someone other than me and get a third person perspective.

Gabby smiled and agreed with me when I said that before giving me one last kiss. Once we finished I went to open the door to the office so I could let Antonio in. "Hey, thanks for coming." Antonio then walked up to me and went to hug me. "Happy birthday...again brother." I laughed and smiled when he said that. "Listen, I am going to let you guys talk. Antonio, promise me that you are not going to let her out of here until she's calm. She just needs a bit of help from her brother right now. I appreciate this and I promise that you can go back to Sylvie right after." Antonio then laughed. "Oh, she's in the common room with your kids. Go be with her?"

I smiled and agreed with him before going to walk out to the common room. But first, I turned to look at Gabby. "Take deep breaths and just talk to your brother. He loves you and I love you too Gabby. We are going to get throught his as a family." Gabby nodded and smiled as I walked away to go to the common room.

Antonio's POV:
When Matt left to go to the common room, I started to get worried about what my sister could possibly have to talk to me about. The last time she was this worried was when she was pregnant right after they had Matteo....but Matt got snipped right this time and I knew it couldn't be that. "Are one of the kids sick?" Gabby then shook her head and sighed. "Matteo has been showing sighs of OCD/Anxiety recently and it's getting me worried. Antonio, we have 3 kids. Can I really deal with one who is special and has a learning disability?"

I nodded and started to understand why she was worried. Not only was this normal as a parent but, it's even worse for her as someone who has OCD and Anxiety. "Gabby, it's all going to be okay because Matt is on your side. Remember, he called me and told me that you needed me. So, I am here Gabby. We can figure this out. Now, why have you been thinking this?" Gabby then sighed. "Because I read that it's inheritable. I have it so...that means he can have it. He was worried recently that Matt wouldn't come home. We explained to him that he's not going into fires but...now it's bothering me. Antonio, I can't do 3 kids alone."

I nodded and understood as I went to rub her arm. "First of all, you wouldn't be alone Gabby. I would be there. 4 kids be damned...I would be by your side and helping you." Gabby nodded and agreed. "And another thing, I am quitting the CFD." I was shocked when she said that. "What? Is that his brilliant idea? Why can't he step back to help! I am going to..." Gabby just stopped me. "Antonio, it was my idea!"