Chapter 320

Matt's POV: After driving to Antonio and Sylvie's place, I smiled as I went to grab Gabby's hand when we both noticed that the babies were asleep. "How is that every time we get in the car that the babies fall asleep? I mean, that's wherever we go." Gabby laughed when I said that and smiled. "Hey, at least it's better than Matteo falling asleep." She then looked at him and saw him closing his eyes. "Don't you date mister. You stay awake!" I laughed and smiled when she said that. "Don't worry, once you are inside...you can lay down next to uncle Tonio's fireplace."

Matteo nodded and agreed with me as I went to open the back door. Getting out of his seat (we taught him to do it to make it easier on us, but we still told him not until we open the door)...he got out before I got Gabriel out of the van. Picking his seat up, I smiled at him before looking at Gabby. "We taking the stroller in?" Gabby shook her head. "No, just the car seat and diaper bag." I nodded and agreed as I went to grab the diaper bag. Picking it up, I put it over my shoulder...I went to close the sliding door when I had Gabriel in my hand.

That's when I saw Gabby walk over to me. Grabbing her other hand, I smiled as we intertwined our fingers before making our way up to Antonio's door. Seeing him come out, I smiled. "I told Eva and Diego to come out but...they decided to finish breakfast instead. So, sorry about that." I nodded and waved him off. "It's okay. We would rather do it anyways. You know Gabby, she would probably just yell at them and say they are doing it wrong." Gabby then looked at me. "Yeah, because I have OCD. By the way, not yet...I want girl time first."

Antonio nodded and agreed with her. "Then head inside." We both nodded and agreed with him as he said that, carrying the babies inside. "By the way, we didn't bring the cribs in. We can use your cribs right? Or would you rather I grab them?" Antonio then bit his lip and was about to answer when Sylvie answered for him. "Matt, we can share the cribs that are down here in the living room. I mean, it is Matt right now right?" I laughed and nodded. "Yes, of course. You are my sister-in-law Sylvie." Going to take off my shoes, I smiled at her as I looked at her post-baby shape.

"Speaking of which, congratulations once again." I then went to hug her and smiled while kissing her cheek. "And boy do you look amazing for someone who just gave birth not too long ago." Sylvie smiled. "I am trying to get back in shape so that I can get back to the ambo. I know I said something else but...I want to get back so me and Gabby can work together." Gabby sighed and looked at her. "Antonio, did you put her up to this? Convincing me not to quit?" Antonio then bit his lip and just looked at Gabby. Walking away, Gabby shook her head.

I then sighed and looked at Sylvie. "Sylvie, can you do my a favor and bring Gabriel to the living room?" Sylvie smiled and nodded. "By the way, love his new name. It's adorable." I nodded. "Wally was just too hard. Too close to Boden." She agreed and nodded as she went to grab Gabriel's car seat and then walked towards the living room so that she could sit with Gabby. "Oh and no talking about the subject you brought up. Please, no stress right now." Sylvie nodded and agreed with me as she walked away to the living room.

Turning to look at Antonio, I then sighed. "Can we go talk in the kitchen?" Antonio nodded and agreed as we both made our way towards the kitchen so that we could talk.