Chapter 294

Matt's POV: Once me and Gabby finished getting ready for bed, I smiled when I walked in just wearing my boxers and a t-shirt after deciding to get changed. Looking up at me from her iPad, Gabby seemed a bit confused. "Thought we agreed that we were going to wear either sweats or PJs tonight so that we aren't tempted to get close to one another in bed." I smiled and nodded when she said that. "We did. But, I am starting to get hot. It's warm in here." Gabby nodded and agreed with me as I went to grab my iPad and then moved to join her bed. 

"Promise me that you are only going to read on your iPad. No work tomorrow at all too." I nodded and agreed with her. "Tomorrow, I want to treat you like a queen. We are not going to be disturbed considering this is our first Valentine's day with us not working in a while." Gabby nodded and agreed. "Wish I could have you make me breakfast in bed." I nodded and agreed with her. "We will figure out something we can do together tomorrow. I mean, unless you just want to stay in bed?" 

Gabby smiled when I said that. "Now that sounds like a plan." Gabby then rolled over on top of me and then leaned down to kiss me softly. "I love you." I smiled when she said that and nodded while going to grab her neck. "I love you too Gabby." Gabby smiled when I said that before going to lay down on my chest. Holding her iPad in a way that she can still use it, I smiled as I went to wrap my arm around her back and tugged the covers up while holding her on my chest. "You comfortable? I want to make sure that you are."

Laughing as I asked her that, Gabby just laid down on my chest more. "Believe me, I am very comfortable when I am laying down on your chest." I nodded and agreed as I went to wrap my arm around her back. Kissing her forehead, I then whispered to her. "I think that's the truth for both my girls." Looking on the iPad as I held Gabby on my chest, I went to log onto the hotel website to see if I could set something up. More specifically, flower delivery.

Seeing that there was an offer for the hotel to (quietly) deliver flowers with breakfast tomorrow morning, I smiled as I went to sign us up for that deal. I don't care what Gabby says. She is my wife and she is going to get some beautiful roses for Valentine's Day. "By the way, I want to let you know that I am doing romantic stuff for you tomorrow. I don't wnat to hear any complaining. Understood?" Gabby laughed and nodded. "You aren't going to hear any from me." I smiled when she said that and agreed.

Kissing the side of her head, I smiled when I felt Gabby lean up to kiss me softly. "I love you Matt and just let me sleep if I fall asleep in your arms okay?" I nodded and agreed. "I love you too." Rubbing her back, I smiled as I went to complete the order so that I could have flowers (and a couple more surprises) waiting for her tomorrow morning. Most notably, her being able to spend tomorrow with all the people (in her immediate family) that she loves.