Chapter 278

Matt's POV: Once Gabby left to go to the pool with the kids, I took a deep breath and just relaxed because I knew I was going to talk to Ramon. "Here, you can ride upstairs in the elevator with me. But, you are not to try and push yourself on Gabby. Is that understood Ramon?" Ramon then looked at me, knowing he has to listen to me considering he is technically in breech of our restraining order. Getting in the elevator with him and his girlfriend, I just looked at her. "Listen, I am not going to sound rude but...I am just talking to Ramon quickly." She nodded and agreed.

"So listen Ramon, as you know...we got a restraining order against you." He looked at me and nodded. "Matt, I really hope that is fake and not real?" I shook my head. "Nope, it's real. I am not going to let anything happen. I am still scared from what happened when we had Matteo. By the way, I Just want to say something. She no longer has the aneurysm. It's gone. So you can stop worrying about it." He was shocked when I said that. "Well, that's great news." I nodded and smiled. "Yes, which is why we went ahead with a second pregnancy. Gabby carried Wally."

Ramon smiled at the name. "Wally...I like that name." I sighed when he said that. "Wally after Wallace Boden. You do know he died right?" Ramon nodded. "Yes, I am so sorry." I then agreed. "Ramon listen, Matteo saw him as a grandfather. I saw him as a father for years. Gabby did too. So right now, there is just a lot going on. I get you are out of jail and want to make ammends with your kids but...I am just not ready to forgive you when it's only been 18 months. Please respect my wishes and do not make me reinstate the restraining order we have against you."

His girlfriend then looked at him. "What did you do to get a restraining order?" I then looked at her. "He overwhelmed his daughter in the parking lot of a grocery store. It happened when our firstborn son was less than a month old. That's something I never understood. I mean, you knew how old he was and you still bombarded us. You didn't think about how she was tired and stuff. I mean seriously Ramon? I get you never wanted us to have kids biologically but, can you not but that aside and at least care enough for your daughter to not overwhelm her?"

He nodded and sighed when I said that. "I'm sorry Matt." I nodded and agreed. "Listen, you are okay to be here. But I am not ready for you to be near my youngest kids. Nor are you to have any contact with us around the house. Maybe in the future you can work your way back into our lives okay? But, I do not want you to try and contact Gabby when I am not with her. She has anxiety and OCD. That's why she gets overwhelmed so easily. So please Ramon, just do what's best for your daughter and don't get her all stressed." Ramon then just shook his head.

"How did I forget that my own daughter had that. Shit, that makes so much sense now." I nodded and agreed. "Listen, you just need to remember that from now on. She still sees you as something we have to fight against. She doesn't think you trust her decisions and that you don't think she made the right decision when it came to Matteo. But listen, we all make decisions our own way. And to be honest, I am glad she had Matteo. It brought us back together and I haven't been happier. Neither has she." That's when I saw we were on our floor.

"Listen, I am going to go get my stuff and then I am going to go join Gabby at the pool. Can we please just agree that you won't disturb us? Do it as a birthday gift to me." He nodded and agreed before going to shake my hand. "Happy Birthday Chief. Congratulations on the promotion." I nodded and agreed with him before leaving the elevator to go to our room, grab some towels and then head down to the pool so that me and Gabby could relax with the babies.