Chapter 331

Matt's POV: After driving home, I smiled as I turned to look at Gabby who I just noticed was starting to drift off to sleep. Going to grab her hand, I rubbed it and smiled at her. "Hey, don't fall asleep yet okay?" Gabby then looked at me and blinked a couple times. "Sorry, guess that was a bit more than I am ready for. Normally, I am resting in bed longer." I nodded and agreed as I went to get out of the car. Opening the door, I smiled as I saw Matteo at the door. "Can you go to the front door and wait for me there buddy?" Matteo then shook his head. Getting out, he stood next to me and looked really tired. "Or you can walk with me until we get to bed." Matteo nodded, really tired. I then decided to pick him up and smiled as I held him close. "You tired eh?"

Matteo nodded as he cuddled up to me. I then smiled as I kissed his forehead before going to grab Gabriel's car seat. Closing the door with my keys, I smiled as I carried my boys to the front of the car where Gabby was waiting for me. "Now isn't that a sweet sight? All of my boys all together." I smiled and nodded as I went to walk to the door with her. "Can you unlock the door with your keys? I don't have mine easily accessible." Gabby nodded and agreed as she went to grab them from my coat pocket. "Or you can do that." Gabby laughed when I said that before going to open the door for us. She then walked in ahead of me and the boys before shutting it.

Turning to look at her, I smiled at her. "Matteo, if I set you down...can you go upstairs to your room? Daddy will be right up and he can tuck you in for a nap. That sound good?" Matteo then nodded as I went to set him down. I then smiled as I watched him walk away to go to his room. Stepping close to Gabby, I smiled at her. "Can you carry the kids up if we take them out of their seats?" Gabby then shook her head. "Just bring them to the living room. I need to clean the bottles yet anyways. So go put him down for his nap. Then, come back down and help me with the babies." I nodded and agreed with her as I slipped off my boots before walking away.

Carrying Gabriel to the living room, I smiled as I went to set him down on the couch and looked at him since he was awake but tired. "Hey buddy, your brother is pretty tired too. Daddy just has to go put him down for a nap and then I can come cuddle up to you. Or is mommy going to cuddle with you today?" Gabby then smiled at me. "Let's see who is hungry when we get upstairs." I nodded and agreed as I got up. Stepping close to Gabby, I smiled as I went to kiss her softly. "I'll be back soon to help okay?" Gabby nodded and agreed as I went to walk away so that I could put Matteo down for a nap. Meanwhile, Gabby just relaxed with the kids for a bit.